Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > love bite

finding out

by emo-girl

dont know what to rate as, nothing sexual or stuff like that but please comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-15 - Updated: 2011-01-15 - 3251 words

?Blocked
Gerard’s P.O.V
The way he smelt, when I had my lips attached to his neck, it was so good, I just wanted to sink my teeth in the tender flesh and take his blood, drink the red liquid, to feel satisfied with myself, but for some reason I’d rather have him as me lover and have him to feed off, it’s just getting him to agree, but that is something for another time, I wanted him. He wasn’t the best male I had ever came across but he was beautiful, he was a punk teen, young at heart, that heart that would beat so loud and fast, pumping that sweet fresh blood. I knew he wanted me too, I could see it, the way his eyes would light up when he saw me, when his eyes sparkled when he was talking to me, the way he smiled and giggled a lot, but also sexually he wanted me, I mean I knew he wanted me to satisfy him, in that way. The way he thrusted his hips up, trying to get me to touch him in that one little spot, but I guess I was a tease.

But then it all changed on Friday night, I wanted to make sure he was safe, I mean I knew there was other vampires around, killing off humans, I had never seen eye to eye with them but I knew they were around. I saw how beautiful he looked as he went with his friends, he was laughing and joking, they normal thing he should be doing. I saw his two other friends leave, to busy being stuck to each others face while making out fiercely. I saw Frank stumbled his way out of the over packed night club, I followed him, I saw him take a long drag on his cigarette, the way his smooth lips perfectly took the cancer stick into his mouth. I saw a guy talk to Frank, I couldn’t make out who he was, he seemed to get closer to Frank, kissing and sucking on his neck, Frank started to slowly look uncomfortable at whatever this guy was saying, I walked more closer, being a vampire sure makes things clearer to see and hear more.

“P-Please stop,” Frank choked out.

“I only want a little taste,” the dark voice growled.

That made angry, I knew then he was a vampire, how could I mistake that smell? The smell of a vampire, I just thought it was a left over scent in the alley way but as I got closer it got stronger. I saw the vampire opening his mouth, his fangs ready to pierce the flesh, I couldn’t let it happen, Frank was mine. I ran, ran straight into the other vampire, making him fall to the ground, both of us crashing straight to the ground, me on top, holding him down.

“Get off me!” vampire yelled at me, I knew that voice from anywhere, the guy I loved, his sweet voice that was like a melody to my ears, I looked up, to see him, Brian, my ex-boyfriend, my once lover, the one who left me, I looked at him, his face, he had cut his hair to a short spiky modern look, but he still looked beautiful.

“Brian?” he asked, he looked at me, he knew who I was straight away.

“Gerard?” Frank asked nervously, I looked over at Frank; he looked so scared and nervous.

“Well, well Gerard, what a pleasant surprise,” Brian said with a smirk on this face, his playful ways shot straight into me.

“Where have you been? Why did you leave me?” I asked quickly.

“I guess Gerard… I was looking for something new, I mean, you were looking for commitment and I wasn’t, but I can say you were good at satisfying a man, I haven’t found anyone that met your standards,” he said with a playful smirk.

“Y-You just left me,” I choked out feeling pain inside of me.

“As I said, I was looking for something new, I’m guessing this is your new little pet, nice, he smells so good, no wonder you’ll attack anything that’ll try, but I guess it’s easier for me just to go about in the dark and kill whoever,” he said.

“W-What?” Frank asked in a timid voice.

My eyes shot to him, I could tell he was confused and nervous about us.

“The new reports? Oh I guess I do leave my mess about don’t I, they found the bodies quick enough, I guess I’ll have to move around a bit more,” Brian said.

“What’s the matter Gerard? Miss me? That’s not fair on your little pet now is it, stringing him along and just after one thing,” Brian said as he looked at Frank.

I got off Brian and stood over him.

“Fuck off Brian,” I said firmly.

“Maybe I don’t want to, as I said I can’t find anyone as good as you, how about we make up for old times sake?” he asked getting up and walking over to me.

“Don’t you dare, you left me heartbroken for too long, leaving me just suddenly like that, I loved you, I made you into something better than this, better than going around killing any innocent person,” I said with pain in my voice.

“Instead you make them hang on and on like this little human,” he said looking over my shoulder to Frank.

“Don’t bring him into this,” I snapped, not letting him get hurt.

“Why don’t you run along little kid, you’ll just get hurt,” Brian said with a smirk.

I looked at him, he stumbled away, I turned back to Brian.

“Did you ever love me?” I asked.

“Gerard, I did love you, but we’ve moved on, I don’t want to commit, you wanted that,” he said more softly.

“You could have ad least told me where or why you went,” I said, I still stood my ground making my self sound strong not weak… I looked at him with angry in my eyes.

He laughed.

“And have you come after me? No thanks,” he chuckled.

“I would have understood, but you just fucking left, I didn’t even know if you just wanted a break or shit like that, and yes we have moved on, I’m happy without you, I realised what a drag you were,” I spat.

“A drag? Me, I wasn’t,” he laughed.

“You were, you were younger so you wanted me always helping you, teaching you things,” I said.

“What about your new little pet? You going to make him into a vampire? Then the whole thing starts over again, you’ll have another drag,” he said.

“You won’t bring him into this, he is nothing to you, you said we have both moved on, so move on, but hurt him and I will make sure I’m back in your life, I will make sure I’m the last thing you see in your life,” I growled at him.

“A threat? Very scary,” he joked.

“You should be, we all know that the Head Vampires will let me, after they find out about you,” I said with a smirk.

His smile dropped, he growled and walked away.

“Remember that Brian, I am strong and older than you,” I said.

He carried on walking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frank’s P.O.V
I felt that horrible sickly feeling in my stomach as I lay in my bed, still half dressed, giving up and leaving my jeans on, I groaned as I sat up, rubbing my head, my hair moving with my fingers as I then swept it back off my face. I looked around, the sun beaming threw the crack of my curtains, I groaned as the sun hit my eyes, I looked over to see a figure sitting on my desk, on my chair.

“Who are-” I started.

“Shh Frankie,” the voice cooed.

I let my head fall back on the soft pillow, groaning as I felt that horrible feeling in my stomach rising. I swung my legs over the side of my bed and rushed to the bathroom, emptying my stomach into the toilet, the horrid burning feeling that formed in my throat stung, I flushed the toilet, the water swirling with that noise that seemed to echo in my head, the sharp stinging pain that shot threw my head making me rub on my temples, trying to make it better.

“Are you okay?” asked the voice.

“No,” I groaned. I heard a chuckle.

“Come on then lets get you all better,” the voice said as a arm took my arm and lead me downstairs.

I looked at the person to see it was Gerard.

“W-What are you doing h-here?” I asked.

“Helping you,” he answered.

“Why?” I asked.

“Oh Frankie, you ask the most strangest of questions,” he said with a chuckle, then it all came flashing back to me, last night. Brian, Gerard, me, out in the alley way outside the club.

“No… what was that all about last night?” I asked backing away from him.

He looked serious now.

“Nothing, it was nothing,” he said.

“It didn’t seem to-” I started.

“It was nothing,” he snapped, his eyes shot at me, full of angry and pain.

“I’m sorry,” I mumbled looking down, then realising that I was still half naked in front on this beautiful man, I blushed a little.

“Look, I have to go,” he said.

“No… stay please,” I said with hesitation, not knowing how he will react to me with what I said.
He sighed then nodded.

“Frank I want to not go out at night alone, its not safe,” he said seriously.

“I won’t,” I said with a small timid voice.

“Good,” he said.

“Gerard?” I asked in a shy voice.

“What?” he asked.

“Hold me,” I said quietly, he looked at me, he came over to me and wrapped his arms around me, bringing me closer to him, smelling his scent, my cheek against his clothed chest, only a small thin layer that was separating me from his beautiful skin that I wanted to be all over, to taste, to touch, to feel under my fingertips.

I felt his lips kiss the top of my head, I looked up to him, he looked so beautiful, his pale white snow skin, his striking hazel eyes that you could get lost into, his small little nose, his pink kissable lips.

He moved down to capture my lips against his, it was light and gentle. I wrapped my arms around him, tangling my fingers in his raven black hair, tugging slightly.

His arms wrapped around me tighter, his hands resting on the lower part of my back.

His cool tongue swiping across my bottom lip, begging for entrance to my mouth, I slowly opened my mouth, letting his cold tongue slide into my mouth, exploring my mouth, his tongue danced with mine making me moan into his mouth. His lips moved down to my neck as I was breathing loudly, he started sucking on the sensitive flesh.

“Gerard.” I moaned out as he sucked on the flesh.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Gerard’s P.O.V
I had him, in my arms, him moaning my name, tugging on my hair, loving what I was doing to him.

“Gerard,” he moaned as I sucked on his neck, hearing the blood gush threw his veins, the spot where I was sucking on the blood was coming to the surface, I could almost taste it, just wanting the warm copper liquid to satisfy me.

I hadn’t fed for a few weeks, I needed blood, and Frank’s blood was temping, it was so sweet, it was the best blood I had ever smelt in my life. My fangs automatically came out, the sharp teeth that I had used so many times, I felt him tug on my hair then pushing me on his neck more, I let my tongue slide over the spot, the warm silky skin that would only take seconds to pierce and to get just a few pints of the sweet blood. I mean humans had ad least nine to ten pints of blood in their body, I only needed ad least two to three to feed me up for a few more weeks. I let my fangs piercing into the soft skin, Frank hissed but then moan as I let my one hand squeeze on his small little ass, my other hand crept up his body, to the back of his neck pushing him more to my mouth that greedily sucked on the fresh wound and breathing more heavily, the blood filled my mouth, the warm copper delicious liquid that made my dead heart beat again, racing like mad.

I let it fill me as Frank whimpered and moan as his fingers caressed my scalp, his blood was so good, it was unimaginable, it was the best thing I had ever tasted, the sweet fresh blood that tingled threw my whole body making me feel alive again, making me feel good, making me feel as if my nervous were on edge, like sparks, my mind was going to explode with pleasure, my taste buds were bathing in the beautiful taste.

“Gerard…” I moaned out, I knew he wanted me to kiss him but I wanted to drink more, I wasn’t harming him and it was so good.

“Gerard please,” he groaned as he pulled on my hair, I still didn’t leave the wound.

“What the hell?” he asked, he yanked away from me, noticing the blood on my lips.

“What the fuck!” he yelled.

“Frankie, don’t overreact,” I said while wiping away the blood.

“Don’t overreact! You’re fucking weirdo! Trying to drink my blood!” he yelled.

“Frankie I can explain,” I said cupping his cheek but he flinched away.

“Don’t touch me!” he yelled as he backed away.

“Let me explain,” I said following him slowly.

“No, don’t,” he said.

“Please I-”I started but there was a noise from downstairs.

“Frank! You still in bed?” a woman’s voice shouted up the stairs.

I looked at Frank, his face full of fear.

“Don’t,” I growled at him.

“I’m up mom, I’m going back to bed though,” he said nervously.

“Okay, get some rest sweetie,” she said, I heard he heels walk away from the stairs.

“Frankie, trust me, I would never hurt you,” I said as I put my hand on his cheek, I knew he couldn’t back away, his back was against the wall, he had no where to turn.

“H-How can I?” he asked.

“Just try,” I answered looking him straight into the eye, I could see the terror in his eyes, though he was trying to hide it but I could see it fight past the mask.

“Why were you doing that?” he asked looking confused.

“Don’t you see it Frankie?” I asked letting my fingers gently brush down his cheek.

He shook his head then looked at me with innocent eyes.

“You’d never believe me,” I sighed as I faced the other way, walking a few steps away from him.

“Tell me,” he pleaded.

“Do you believe in vampires?” I asked.

“Oh great… your going to tell me that your some vampire? Or some wannabe vampire,” he said.

“Told you that you wouldn’t believe me, of course I’m not some wannabe vampire, it’s all real, all of it, the fangs, the want for blood,” I said.

I looked back at him, he looked shocked.
“I-I… no this isn’t true, vampires aren’t real, it’s some make believe story,” he said shaking his head and closing his eyes.

“It is true, you’ll believe me soon enough, I will prove to you,” I said.

“Why haven’t you tried to kill me yet? I mean for my blood, you seemed to be getting into my neck pretty well,” he said. I chuckled.

“I don’t have to kill you for your blood, I can simply feed off human blood without killing, there is vampires out there that will kill for blood though,” I said, then letting my mind slip back to Brian, how much he had changed, I found him, he was confused and scared about what was all going on, he didn’t know what to do, I took him in, explain things to him, taught him things, after ad least a few years we, well I think we did, fall passionately in love with each other, we shared things, we made love so many times I had lost count, we shared it all, then he just went, leaving me heart broken, I didn’t care for a bit, I would drink though it didn’t affect me, I would have sex with male that I could, I would drink blood like mad, I went on a rage of hate, but then Mikey was there for me, he helped me threw it all, I went back to normal, but then just seeing him the other day, how he had changed to just a killing machine instead made me feel sick that I was in love with him, that I thought we shared something special together.

“Oh,” he said.

“Frankie are you scared of me?” I asked.

“N-No well a little,” he answered.

“I will never hurt you,” I said.

He nodded, I placed my hand on his cheek.

“I better go,” I said.

He nodded quickly, I sighed as I walked over to his window and opened it up.

“Gerard,” he said.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Can I kiss you?” he asked.

I smirked as I walked back over to him.

I notice he was nervous, he slowly moved to my lips, his lips gently touching mine, it was small and simple but it still meant something.

“Bye Gerard,” he said as he pulled away.

“Bye Frank,” I said. I slipped out of the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Frank’s P.O.V
Was he lying? Or was it all real?

I sat on my bed, my little dog Mama sitting on my lap, happily resting her head on my leg, my hand running threw her hair, I sighed as I still thought about him, what he said to me.

I decided to have a shower, I needed to relax. I let Mama off my lap, her paws hitting the wooden floor as her nails clattered on the light wooden floor and down the stairs. I made my way into the bathroom, locking the door and turning on the shower, letting it warm up. I looked at myself in the mirror, I wanted to see the mark that he had left. I looked on the left side of my neck where he had bit me. I saw nothing, not a single mark on me, I rubbed my eyes and looked again, still nothing. I didn’t understand, I was confused… I mean what had happened to the mark?

I had a shower and got dressed, I looked out of my window, wondering if Gerard was out there, I knew he probably wasn’t but I wanted to see if I could be wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story