Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > love bite

can't stop myself from temptation

by emo-girl

warning contains sexual stuff, blah blah, sorry i took so long! please forgive me!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-15 - Updated: 2011-02-23 - 4552 words

?Blocked
I felt something jump up on my bed, moving up towards my face, my eyes felt to heavy to open up, but then that all changed when I felt a hot wet tongue lick my face, my eyes flew open and looked up to see Mama, her eyes bright and her tail wagging like mad.
“Okay Mama, we’ll walk in a minute,” I groaned as I rubbed my eyes from their sleeping slumber state.
She barked a small bark then jumped off the bed running out of my room. I groaned as I sat up, letting the morning light shine in on me threw the crack of the curtain. I yawned as stretched out, letting my muscles ease out. I moved my covers and got out of bed, slipping on some new boxers, pulling on my ripped faded jeans, my black and white striped t-shirt, my checked vans and my hoodie. I put on some eyeliner and straightened my fringe.
I made my way downstairs, Mama running around excitedly in the living room as I got her lead and put it on her collar.
“Come on then before you burst with excitement,” I sighed. I opened up the front door and went out, I decided to head to the park, stuffing my one hand in my pocket and the other one held tightly on Mama’s lead.
We were soon at the park, the few people sitting on the grass or on the swings, it probably wasn’t safe, but it was safer than being out at night when there are other people around in the park, druggies, prostitutes, drug dealers, gangs, anyone, I mean we were in new jersey.
I sat down on the bench, pulling out my cigarettes and lighter, letting Mama run around for a little bit. I pulled out one of the cancer sticks and put into my parted lips, flicking the lighter a few times before a flame appeared letting me light up the cigarette, I flicked the lighter off and took a long drag from my cigarette, taking in the toxic fumes fill my lungs, my first cigarette of the day.
I heard the crunching sound of the leaves, probably Mama playing the many piles of leaves.
“Frankie,” I heard a voice, I looked up quickly with wide eyes, it was Gerard.
“Y-Yes?” I asked.
“Your dog?” he asked pointing towards Mama.
“Yeah, her name is Mama,” I answered.
“Nice,” he said, he was making pathetic conversation, small talk.
“Why has the bite mark disappeared?” I asked before taking another drag on my cigarette. I looked up at him, he smirked a little at my sudden rush into the conversation, knowing that I would be curious.
“Vampire bites recover and fade quickly,” he answered.
“Oh,” I muttered.
“Do you believe me yet?” he asked. Did I believe him? Things were rushing around in my head making it all confusing, making me think and feel different things.
“I-I don’t know,” I stuttered as I looked down at the floor, the leaves that sat under my feet, making a slight crunching when I twisted my foot to avoid the awkward silence.
“What more can I do Frank? Turn you into a vampire? Drink off someone? Kill someone? What do you want me to do?” he asked with harass words that seemed to be like blades digging into me with each tiny word, making me shocked at what he said, would he do anything to prove to me that he was?
“Of course not, it’s just that vampires aren’t supposed to be real, they were made up so I thought,” I said mumbling the last bit to myself.
“Well I’m real Frank, I’m here right in front of you,” he said.
Suddenly crouched down in front of me, grabbed hold of my hand and placed it on his chest, right where I should feel his heart beat, but nothing… I gasped at it, there was no heart beat. Also his ice cold hand was gripped around my wrist, making sure my hand stayed in place on his chest… his chest… god how much I had wanted to put my hands on his chest, to feel his chest, to be against it, to kiss it, to be able to rest my head on it after we made love…
I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts in my mind.
“You still don’t believe me?” he asked sounding hurt.
“No it’s not that, I was just… thinking,” I said looking straight into his beautiful hazel eyes that sparked, that seemed to hold so much.
“Ask me whatever you want, anything,” he said as he sat next to me on the dark wooden bench that seemed to have been here for years, the chipped out lettering like ‘A 4 J’ or ‘Life is shit’, or the writing that someone had great pleasure in scribing all over.
“Why are you trying to prove to me? I mean, I’m really nothing and I could simply go to someone and tell them, tell them that you’re mad or something,” I said.
He smirked.
“I know you won’t, admit it Frankie you want to keep me as your little secret, to have me as your prefect boyfriend, and Frankie you aren’t nothing, you are something, something special,” he said.
Whoa did he just say boyfriend?
“Boyfriend?” I asked.
“Wouldn’t you like that, to wake up to me every morning, to show off to everyone that I was with you and no one else, to have me give you pleasure every single night,” he said seductively as his hand raised to my cheek.
“I-I… can’t we just stick to the questions?” I asked.
He chuckled and sat back more on the bench.
“Go on then,” he said.
“How old are you?” I asked.
“Three hundred and sixty five years old,” he answered.
“Whoa that’s old… I mean- I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that…” I said.
He chuckled.
“It is old, but I’m forever twenty four,” he said with a smirk.
“Who is Brian?” I asked.
His smile dropped.
“Someone who I thought I loved, but he wasn’t,” he answered his eyes now full of angry and pain.
“What happened?” I asked.
“That’s for another time, I have a few questions for you now,” he said.
“Go on,” I said.
“Do you believe me now?” he asked.
“Kind of,” I answered with a small smirk to match his.
“Do you want me like I said before, I mean, to have me as your boyfriend?” he asked.
“I-I… I-umm…” I stuttered.
“You do don’t you, you want me, you want to have me to yourself, you want me to give you pleasure, so much pleasure, you want me to be yours and you to be mine, don’t you,” he growled into my ear as he moved closer.
“Yes,” I gulped.
“Will you let me… fed off your blood if I will be your boyfriend?” he asked.
“Is this all you want? My blood? You don’t even want me as a person, just something that you’ll feed off once in a while,” I said angrily, I felt as if he didn’t want me at all, his little pet, his little meal to feed off once in a while when he needed and then he would pay me back sexually? What about me as a person? As I said before I had never been in a relationship, I didn’t want my first to be a deal instead of love.
“Frankie, I want you as a person, of course I do, I feel an attachment to you, but I do want your blood too, and you admit it yourself that you want me too,” he said kissing on my neck gently making all the feeling of angry wash away and suddenly all I felt was lust, love and pleasure, I wanted this, I wanted more from him.
“Oh…” I moaned out as his kissed more on the sensitive flesh.
“Come on Frankie, you know you want this, I know you want me,” he growled seductively to me by my neck, the words seemed to tingle against my skin.
“O-Okay,” I stuttered, I couldn’t believe it, that I was agreeing to this, that I was letting him feed off me, but I wanted him, I need him, I wanted him to do as he said and give me pleasure, I know I could get pleasure off any guy who would generally want me to be with them in a romantic way but Gerard was sexy, he seemed to have a spell over me to make me filled with lust for him.
“Come home with me,” he said against my neck before pressing his lips on my neck again softly.
“Y-Your not going to feed off me now are you?” I asked in a timid voice.
“No Frankie, I had more than enough from you the other day,” he said. I nodded.
“Will you come home with me?” he asked in a seductive voice against my ear.
“Y-Yes,” I croaked out.
“Good,” he said.
“Can we take Mama home first?” I asked.
“Sure,” he said as he pulled away making me whimper at the lost of his lips on my skin, he was like a drug, every nerve wanted him, they seemed to stand on edge for him, my skin craved for his touch, he was my drug and I was addicted to him.
I called Mama back to us, she seemed more tiered out from the running around.
I stood up, holding Mama’s lead in my hand as he looked as tried to investigate Gerard. Gerard crouched down and stroked Mama, Mama seemed to enjoy his hand gently stroking her hair.
“She likes you,” I said with a little chuckle.
He stood back up and smiled at me. He held out his hand for me, I looked at it with confusion.
He chuckled.
“It’s not going to kill you, you know that you can hold my hand,” he laughed. I blushed at embarrassment. I took his hand, he squeezed gently and we walked together to mine.
I let Mama run into the house and straight into her small little bed, she looked up at me.
“Be a good girl for daddy,” I said. She barked, I crouched down at stroked her head gently, letting her wet hot pink tongue lick my hand making me giggle a little. I left her to her little nap and went back to the front door where Gerard was smoking a cigarette; he actually looked sexy taking a drag on his cigarette, his lips parted gently to take in the cigarette, the way his lips fitted around the cancer stick.
“Can vampires smoke?” I asked, he turned towards me and smiled.
“Well, we can do a lot of things that doesn’t affect our bodies, I’m just use to it because I use to do it,” he said.
I nodded and shut my front door, taking his hand unexpectedly making him shocked a little but I let out a little giggle making him smile and walk with me.
~~~~~~~~
We were on Gerard’s bed, his arms wrapped around my waist, his lips gently against mine, it was a small simple kiss, my hands already running threw his raven hair. I felt his cool tongue run across my bottom lip, begging for entrance to my mouth. I slowly let my lips open, feeling a shot of pleasure as his tongue slide into my mouth, exploring my mouth with detail, his tongue sliding against mine, making me moan into his mouth, his hands moved to the bottom of my t-shirt, letting his cold hands go under the material and onto my skin making me gasp into his mouth, the feeling of his cold but gentle hands touching my skin making me feel pleasure straight away.
His lips left mine making me whimper but then moan as I felt them attach to my neck, sucking on my flesh making me grip on his hair tighter, letting the soft strands of hair twist around my fingers. He tugged on my t-shirt, his lips leaving my neck as he pulled the t-shirt over my head and flinging it on the floor. He looked at my chest that was covered into tattoos; I just loved tattooing things that meant something to me, that was important to me. But under Gerard’s eyes I felt nervous and exposed making me blush.
“God you are so beautiful,” he purred before letting his lips attach to my collar bone sucking on the skin softly making me moan loudly.
“Oh God…” I moaned out.
His lips slowly trailed down my chest, stopping at my right nipple, taking the pink bud into his cool mouth and sucking on it making me gasp at the pleasure, I let out a loud moan as his tongue flicked over the sensitive bud, his lips trailed over to the other one, taking it into his mouth and repeating his actions. His mouth still moved down as he pushed me down slowly onto the bed, putting me into a lying position on the soft silky bed, his tongue swirled around my belly button, then plunged into the sensitive hole making me gasp out loudly.
“Fuck Gee…” I moaned out. He kept on dipping his tongue in and out of my belly button, then letting his lips travel further down and stopping at the waist line of my jeans.
“Gee please stop,” I said breathlessly. He sat up and looked at me with confusion, I sat up and pushed him down on the bed, taking him by surprise, I quickly smashed my lips into his lips, he wrapped his arms around my waist, as my lips never left his I started unbuttoning his black shirt. As I soon as I had finished undoing his shirt I let the material slip to the sides of his elegant body. I let my lips leave his as I looked at his body, the creamy white chest that looked muscular and beautiful, no amount of hair on his stunning chest, his chest that I wanted to be all over.
“Like what you see?” he asked cocking an eyebrow at me.
“Yes very,” I said with a smirk. I let my lips fall to this creamy white silken neck, letting my lips gently kiss the soft skin. He sighed at the feeling of my lips on his skin; I gently trailed up his neck and bit down on the flesh near the jaw line making him moan a little.
I kissed back down his neck, then sucking on his skin making him moan and his cool hands run up and down my back.
I went down to his left nipple, taking the small pink bud into my mouth and flicking my tongue over it, making him arch into me and gasp out. Suddenly I was pushed back on the bed and straddled by Gerard who had a devilish smirk on his stunning face.
He slowly started to grind his crotch with mine, a loud moan erupted from my throat as I buckled my hips into his, trying to get more of the delicious friction as my cock hardened more, making my jeans unbearably tight and painful.
“Gerard… Gee… stop… oh god… stop…” I moaned out.
He stopped all movements, looking down at me with confusion, but I groaned at the loss of contact.
“I need to go,” I said trying to get up.
“Why?” he asked.
“I need to sort out my umm…problem,” I said blushing and looking away in embarrassment. I tried to get up from under him but he pushed me back down, making me land in the soft silky smooth bed that wasn’t hard that you’d feel pain if you flopped back on it, but it wasn’t way too soft that you’d end up sinking into it and getting lost in it, it was just right, he had good choice in most things I guess.
“Frankie, when I said I’d give you pleasure I mean I will give you pleasure, I don’t want to leave you unsatisfied,” he said seductively as he eyed my body up and down, his eyes full of lust and want.
“A-Are you sure?” I asked nervously, god I must be giving the impression that I’m some teen boy that’s never been touched sexually. Of course I had never had sex because most boys that I knew were after one thing, but with Gerard I wanted to give him that, I didn’t give a fuck about waiting; I wanted him to give me pleasure.
“I’m very sure,” he chuckled. I nodded but then moaned loudly as he started grinding again, I let my fingers claw onto his back, my nails digging into his tough but beautiful pale skin.
He stopped making me whimper at the loss of friction. He kissed his way down on my chest, taking in one of my nipples into his cool mouth and sucking on it as he undo my jeans, flicking the button open and dragged the zipper down, gently pulling them down to my knees, my erection stood tall and proud in my boxers, only a thin layer of material was stopping it from being free. His hand brushed over my erection threw the material making me moan out at the feeling of being touch finally.
He hooked his finger in the on the top of my boxers, teasingly pulling them down over my erection, pulling them down to my jeans too. He looked at my erection which was standing tall and proud, ready and flushed, the beads of pearl white pre-cum that were leaking from the head. He wrapped his hand around my leaking cock, making it twitch at the sudden contact.
He pulled his hand up my cock, thumbing the head, then moving back down on my length, he started pumping up and down more quickly, his hand moving up and down my cock more quickly making me buckle into him more, arching my back and moaning loudly.
He kept pumping my cock as his lips moved to my chest, kissing on the ‘hope’ tattoo, then sucking on my nipple making me gasp and arch into him more, trying to get more of this mind blowing feeling that made my head spine and explode with pleasure.
“G-Gerard…” I moaned out as I let my eyes close in pleasure and gripped onto the sheets, digging my nails into the silky texture and twisting it around my fingers.
“Do you like that?” he asked.
“Yes,” I moaned in response, I felt his lips kissing down my chest and onto my stomach, then down my happy trail and teasingly next to my cock, just above it.
“Oh G-God,” I moaned out, wanted him to just take my cock into his mouth and suck it hard till I come. But just him jacking me off was so much pleasure, it was so fringing good.
His tongue slowly dragged up my cock, making me cry out with pleasure, he swirled his tongue around the flushed head, collecting the beads of pre-cum on his tongue.
“Mmm… you taste good Frankie,” he purred; I moaned in response, wanting him to take me into his velvet smooth mouth, he gently took the tip of my cock into his mouth sucking on it gently making me moan out loudly and arch into him but then he pulled his mouth away, such a tease. He carried on pumping my cock, going faster and harder than I would ever imagine, bringing me more closer and more pleasure.
He squeezed on my cock, just how I liked it, I made me moan out his name and arch into him more.
“I’m g-gonna c-come,” I choked out.
“Come for me Frankie,” he growled as he kissed my stomach again.
A few more pumps and I suddenly came, cursing out loud as I shot my load into his hand. I lay there panting as I bathed in the after glow of my mind blowing orgasm, opening my eyes to see Gerard slowly and seductively licking my cum off his hand. God if I hadn’t just came I would have been hard and ready from the sight that was in front of me. He smirked and then climbed up my body, kissing me, letting me taste myself on his tongue making me moan at the taste of my cum in his sweet mouth. I pulled away, I let my eyes fall to the noticeable erection in his trousers.
“Do you need… umm… help with that?” I asked gesturing to his crotch. He looked down and then looked back at me.
“I will sort it out,” he said.
“Please let me,” I pleaded, wanted to be more close him in that way, to give him pleasure.
He nodded and waited for my movement. I got up on my knees on the bed, kicking off my jeans that were getting in my way of movement.
“Lie down,” I said quietly, it didn’t sound like a command, I was too nervous that he wouldn’t response, that he wouldn’t want me. He lay down, but pulling me gently down with him, making me hover over him, his lips close to mine, my eyes flickered from his stunning eyes to his lips, wanting nothing more than to kiss him.
I felt his fingertips creep to the back of my neck, softly brushing my hair away from the skin, slowly pulling me down to his lips, we kissed gently, our lips moving together. I let my hands rest on his chest, feeling the cool silky skin underneath my fingertips.
I pulled away, letting my lips moved down his body, kissing softly on his neck, nipping on the skin a few times earning a few soft sighs off Gerard. I made my way down, I couldn’t resist taking in his left nipple into my mouth and sucking gently on the bud making him moan and his fingers running threw my hair. I bit down on the bud, flicking my tongue over it and then swirling it around the pink bud making him moan more and grip onto my hair more tighter.
I let my lips move more down, swirling my tongue around his belly button before letting my lips once again journey over his skin till I made it to the top of his trousers. I flicked the button undo, and dragged the zipper down, the noise of each teeth being unzipped seemed to echo as if it was dragging threw the air. I pulled them down, exposing his creamy white thighs and legs that were beautiful. There was only a small layer now covering the erection that I wanted to be all over, the black boxers that seemed to sit up like a large tent. I hooked my fingers under the waist band and pulled the material down, the erection springing free from the clothing, the very large, proud, tall, flushed and ready cock that had pre-cum oozing out of the slit, it was certainly not an ugly sight, it was an amazing sight, I wanted to be fucked by him, the oh so many dreams I had of his cock being inside of me, now I knew what he looked like, the cock that I wanted to suck, to be fucked by.
I looked up at him, his eyes shone with lust as he looked down at me, I wrapped my fist around his cock, feeling his cock twitch in my hand, the veins throbbing in my hand, I slowly moved my hand up, thumbing the head and then moving back down, smearing the pre-cum on his cock more. He moaned a little, buckling his hips up towards to me. I moved my face more closer to his cock, letting my tongue drag up the length of his throbbing cock, feeling the texture against my tongue, he moaned again, I took the head of his cock into my mouth, tasting the pre-cum on my taste buds, he tasted good for me, I swirled my tongue around the swollen head making him moan louder and arch his hips to get more of him into my mouth. I let my hand massage his balls gently as I took more of him into my mouth, I let my tongue flick around the cock, where ever I could reach, I bobbed my head up and down his cock, letting my lips tighten around his cock and suck hard on it. He moaned loudly.
“Fuck Frank,” he moaned out as his hand gripped onto my hair, trying to get me to take more of his cock into my mouth. His fingertips gently massaging my scalp as I took more of him into my mouth, I was soon deep throating him, sucking hard on his cock making him moan and curse more. I scrapped my teeth along his cock making him moan out each more.
“Fuck yes, shit Frankie suck it harder… faster baby,” he moaned out as his eyes shut and threw his head back on bed.
I carried on bobbing my head up and down.
“I’m gonna come,” he moaned out. I sucked harder, wanting to taste him, taste him on my tongue, in my mouth, to feel him come, to feel the texture, to swallow it.
He moaned out as he shot he load in my mouth, I swallowed straight away, thank god I did know how to swallow cum or I’d be spitting and choking on it. I tasted him on my tongue, the silky salty kind of cold cum that wasn’t hot nor that wasn’t disgusting like some, his tasted good in some way.
I milked his cock for more, he lay there panting and covered in a layer of sweat. I climbed over his body, he pulled me down for a messy but loving kiss, tasting himself on my tongue making him moan.
He pulled the covers off the bed, slipping his boxers back up, covering his now softened cock.
“Get in and get some sleep,” he said. I nodded and slid under the covers, bathing in the soft silk bedding.
“Come to bed with me?” I asked.
“I don’t sleep,” he answered.
“Will you stay…and hold me?” I asked nervously, incase he said no.
He got up, pulled the covers and got into his side of the bed, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him more, I snuggled into his chest, breathing in his scent before letting sleep over come me.

A/N: fringing long one I know, sorry I took so long, I had like three science exams, one history, media coursework to hand in, art project to do, English assessments, maths tests… and I went to My chemical romance in Birmingham! With "cup-full-of-blood":http://www.ficwad.com/author/114025 it was amazing! Comment
THIS IS FUCKING 9 PAGES LONG!!!!! whoa longest ive ever writen.... me thinks
Sign up to rate and review this story