Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Love Hurts, Love Scars

Chapter Two

by rocknrollbabie 1 review

Sorry it's a little short.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-01-16 - Updated: 2011-01-17 - 414 words - Complete

0Unrated
Erin couldn't believe what was happening. Everything was going so great yesterday. She felt some tears coming on, but quickly wiped them away. He can't see me cry, she thought. She got up and grabbed her suitcase off the floor. Axl barricaded the doorway with his body.
“Move, Axl.” She demanded.
“No.”
“Now!”
“No.”
She crossed her arms. He wasn't going to move. She thought, perhaps he really doesn't want me to leave. He pushed her back, making her fall to the floor. Guess I was wrong. Axl grabbed her by her hair, and lifted her up. She couldn't help the tears anymore; they poured out her eyes like rain. How could she love this man? All the verbal abuse he's put her through, and now this? This was just too much. If she didn't walk away now, it would just end up worse.
After a few seconds, Axl had let go of her. He had no recollection of hitting her. He stepped back, watching the innocent girl cry. What had he done? “Erin...I...I-” He managed to spit out a few words, but remained speechless. He couldn't even apologize. Sorry couldn't reverse what he had done. Even if he never meant to do it, he did. There was no going back. He watched her walk out the door for the last time.
All he could do was watch her from the window. She walked down the driveway, shoved her suitcase in the truck, got in the car, and just left. The redhead starred at the empty driveway for several minutes. The only word going through his head was 'Why?'
He picked up a photo of Erin. It was a photo he had taken of her while in Washington. He loved the picture; she looked so care-free, so full of love and hope. He took the engagement ring from his pocket, while looking at the photo. He knew the exact words he wanted to say during the proposal. He had known what he wanted to say for months now. He also knew she never wanted to see his face again. She's probably on her way to her parents' house in Washington right now, he thought. “What the fuck am I doing here then?!” He got up as quickly as possible, and ran outside.
“Taxi!” He yelled, as he waved his hand. The yellow vehicle stopped at his driveway. Axl slung the door open and hopped in. “Get me to the airport, pronto.”
Sign up to rate and review this story