Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Chemical Romance

Invitations

by doyleangel 2 reviews

Mikey and Liz need to decide on invitations

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-01-21 - Updated: 2011-01-22 - 889 words - Complete

1Original
Liz walked into the apartment, carrying the dress behind her. The sales woman had put the dress in a plastic sheath and then put that in a gray garment bag. She laid the dress down on one of the chairs and went to the fridge to get a drink.

"Is that what I think it is?" Liz turned around to see Mikey holding up the garment bag, his hand on the zipper.

"MICHAEL JAMES WAY. PUT THAT DOWN THIS INSTANT."

Mikey looked over at her and smirked. "Aww, come on baby, just one little peek."

Liz sprinted over to the table and snatched the bag out of his grasp. "What is wrong with you? Don't you know it's bad luck to see the dress before the wedding? What are you trying to do to us?"

Mikey laughed at her. "I'm sorry babe. I just wanted a glimpse of how beautiful you'll be that day."

Liz raised an eyebrow. "What are you saying? I'm not always beautiful?"

"What?! No, I wasn't saying that at all. Babe you know i always think you're beautiful."

She laughed. "I'm just messing with you. But seriously Mikey, no peeking. You can NOT look at this dress. You are not allowed to see it until I'm walking down the aisle in it. Understand?"

Mikey put his right hand over his heart and raised his left hand. "I promise." He leaned down and covered her lips with his. She responded eagerly and wrapped her free hand around his neck.

"Come on guys, I don't wanna see my brother getting lucky."

Liz broke away from Mikey and looked at Gerard who was coming in the door with Emily behind him. "You're just jealous because I'm the one who gets to get lucky with him."

Gerard looked up like he was thinking and then nodded his head. The four of them burst out laughing and Gerard handed her an envelope.

"This was in the mail for you."

Liz took it from him and opened it. Inside there were 3 different invitations. She and Mikey had gone to a stationary store to pick out the invitations, and decided to have some mock ones made up so they could see how they would look.

"Mikey, the mock invitations are here."

She laid them out on the table and stepped back to look at them. One was on cream paper with red lettering in cursive. One was on plain white paper with a cream border. It had black lettering in old English letters. The last one was on black card stock with silver lettering in another cursive font. She stared at them, trying to figure out which one she liked best.

"What do you think Mikey?"

She looked over at him to see him looking at the invitations as well. "Um, I don't know. They all look nice."

"Yeah, I think so too, I can't decide which one I like. What do you think Em?"

Emily shook her head. "Nope, this is something you two have to decide. I have an idea though."

"What's that?

Emily walked over to a drawer in the kitchen and pulled out two pens and a piece of paper. She then tore the paper in half and handed a piece to Liz and Mikey.

"Ok, here is what you're gonna do. Each of you are going to write down the two invitations you like best. Red writing is number one, black writing is number two and silver writing is number 3. Whatever number you two both write down is the invitation you both like and should use. If you write down the same two numbers, then we'll just do it again between those two and you can only write down one number. Got it?"

Liz just shook her head. "You know, you're a genius Em."

She looked back down at the invitations, taking one more look at them. She then wrote down the two she wanted. She looked over at Mikey to see he had already finished writing.

"Ok you two. Open 'em."

She and Mikey opened their papers at the same time. On hers she had written numbers 1 and 3, while Mikey had written 1 and 2.

"Well," Emily said. "It looks like you both like this first one. You both ok with those being your invitations?"

Mikey nodded his head. "Yeah, I like it because it looks nice. And I like he way the red pops off the paper."

"I like the font too," Liz said. "It looks kind of elegant and stuff, you know?"

Mikey looked over at Gerard who just shrugged. Liz looked at Emily who just rolled her eyes.

"Ok, so we're agreed on this first one right?"

Mikey wrapped his arm around her waist. "Yeah, I think these will be good."

Liz looked back at the table and smiled. Pretty soon she would see these exact invitations with their names on them and the date they were going to become man and wife. She couldn't wait.



Hey everyone!!! Long time no update huh? I don't know if anyone is even reading this anymore, but I thought, what the heck, why not. So, here it is. I hope that if anyone is still reading this, that you enjoy it and please comment!

Here is the wedding invitation: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/doyleangel/cardaspx.jpg
Sign up to rate and review this story