Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Chemical Romance

Seating Charts and Tuxes

by doyleangel 2 reviews

More plans are made

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-01-22 - Updated: 2011-01-23 - 716 words - Complete

0Unrated
“…and Gabe and Bianca can sit at the second table with Cortez, his date, Pete and Ashlee,” Liz said, penciling in the names on the seating chart. She and Mikey had been working on it for the past three hours and it looked like it was finally done. “What do you think?”

Mikey looked at the chart for a minute before speaking. “I think it looks good. We have our parents and your grandma and grandpa at the first table and the rest looks pretty good.”

She looked back down at the chart. “You know, I just had a thought.”

Mikey looked at her. “What’s that babe?”

“Now, don’t kill me…”

Mikey raised an eyebrow at her. “What?”

“Well,” she started. “What if we keep these first two tables as they are with the family table and our friends involved with the wedding table, and then make the rest of the tables open. You know, let everyone sit where they want. That way they won’t be stuck somewhere they don’t want to be. What do you think?”

Mikey nodded his head a little bit. “You don’t think people will get upset that Gabe, Pete and Cortez get an assigned table up front?”

Liz shook her head. “No, I think they’ll understand. I mean, Pete, Gabe and Cortez are ushers, so they’re involved in the wedding, but they aren’t in the wedding party, and the girls are their dates. I think it’ll be ok.”

“Yeah, I think you’re right. I actually like that idea better anyway. You couldn’t have thought of that three hours ago?”

Liz smiled and batted her eyelashes at him. “I’m sowwy.” bat bat “Are you mad?”

Mikey laughed at her. “You know I can’t be mad when you do that.”

“Good.” She leaned up and gave him a kiss. “Do you think Ashlee and Pete are gonna bring the baby?”

“No, Pete already told me that they were going to get a sitter for the night.”

Liz nodded. “That’s good.” She paused for a minute. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“What was he thinking with the name Bronx Mougli?”

“Babe, I have absolutely no idea.”

They both started laughing when they thought about their good friend and the name he and his wife had named their newborn son.

“Well,” Liz said. “I guess he wouldn’t be Pete if he didn’t do something like that. Bronx will have one interesting life though, that’s for sure.”

She stood up from the table and stretched, raising her arms in the air. When she was finished she picked up the seating chart that would no longer be needed and threw it in the garbage. She then went over to the big white board that was hanging in the kitchen that had a list of things to do before the wedding, and erased the seating chart. The only thing left on the board was one word. Tuxes.

“Mikey, when are you guys going to get fitted for tuxes? The wedding is only a month away.” She looked over to see Mikey closing his phone.

“Funny you should mention that. Frank is at a tux shop right now. He and Gee were out doing something, and they happened to run across it. I guess Gee wanted to take a look so they went in. They want me to meet them down there. I think they’re gonna text Ray and Bob too so that we can all go look.”

“Well, that worked out rather well,” Liz said as she walked over to him. “Now remember, nothing crazy or weird or tight. Got it?”

“Yes mother.”

Liz got up on her tip toes so that her face was right in front of Mikey’s. “If you behave yourself and pick out something nice, mother will be the last thing you’ll be thinking of calling me tonight.”

She then kissed him hard on the mouth and when she released him, smacked him on the ass before sauntering out of the kitchen, leaving Mikey standing there, regaining his composure.


I just want to say thanks to those who commented on the last chapter. I hope you like this one, and again, please COMMENT!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story