Categories > Original > Romance > Dead Eyes, Black Skyes

Chapter 1 : Screw Him! Why Don't You Just Get Some Support?!

by xxRedYearsShinexx 0 reviews

"I can't believe your doing this to me!" I yelled at my mom. "Why do I have to go over there?!" Ugh! This is going to be a pain! When i meant i wanted to see my bastard of a father i meant in a pic...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-23 - Updated: 2011-01-24 - 683 words

0Unrated
Dead Eyes, Black Skyes
Chapter 1 : Screw Him! Why Don't You Just Get Some Support?!

Sam's POV

"I can't believe your doing this to me!" I yelled at my mom. "Why do I have to go over there?!" Ugh! This is going to be a pain! When i meant i wanted to see my bastard of a father i meant in a picture not to live with him for my whole high school life!
"Oh come on, honey! It'll be good for the both of you! Spend some time together, bond!"
" You know I'm an anti-social freak who hates her father, and likes music!"...Oh wait those where the good things about me... oh well.

Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
I wanna be laughed at
Laughed with, just because

I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough

After I finished dancing to my ring tone I checked my … Caller ID!
Ooh lookie here! An unknown number from LA I wonder who it could be! I really need to stop getting these call from strangers, like that person from Ohio and Utah...Bertybears from Utah! But I won't be able to answer it because in 1..2..3 "Don't you dare answer that phone when I'm encouraging you to go live with your father!" fumed my mom. Which is surprising since I'm never yelled at. After she calmed down I decided to compromise with her.

Mom, Mom,Mom
Momma,Momma,Momma
Mommy,Mommy,Mommy

"...? Yes?"my mom answered her phone, and right when I was gonna start dancing!
" Hey Momma? What does he work as? Where does he live? Why is he so ugly and a hobo? And last of all when am I leaving?" I started bombarding her with questions. It's what I do best-ish!" Well first of all I don't know what he works as. He lives in LA. You don't know if he is ugly or not, and he is not a hobo...I think. And you're leaving tomorrow." Oh kiss me I'm shitfaced! I'm leaving tomorrow, and to the other side of the country?! I haven't even charged all my iPods so I can ignore him for at least an hour!"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

" I didn't tell you sooner because I knew you were gonna charge all your iPods so you can ignore him! Now go pack." My mom doesn't know me at all! I guess I'll tell my friend when I'm on the plane so that way they can rant the whole plane ride! Wow I think of these things quick.

Just to make packing go faster I put my iPod on my iHome and hit shuffle, Choke Me from The Used started playing

As of now I'm straight up
And I can turn to the box for some peace
or a box for a piece
or a box for a smoke
But They're all going to choke me

OK so pack the necessities band T's, skinny jeans, chargers, PJ's, CD's, movies, books, posters, band merchandise, iPod, phone, grandpa's blanket, sketchbook, song journal, colored pencils, my hate for clowns, and USB. I'm all done! Yippee!
Grumble grumble
Oops, I'm hungry. While I was eating and laughing at the spoiled brats on sweet sixteen my phone rang... like a lot. " Oh wow. I never knew how much people loved me that they would all call at the same time!" all ditzyness aside frightened I answered my phone and got met with yelling about why I was moving and didn't tell said person that My Chemical Romance finished recording their new album. Well my plan has now been crumbled, destroyed, and bombed." hey Jenna, so... erm what's up? I did tell you MCR finished their album you just didn't respond.... BYE!" that went smoothly. For a couple hours I avoided calls from my friends and watched Sweet Sixteen and If You Really Knew Me. Oh shitcakes! It's 11 and my flights like at 6! But before that I have to choose my outfit for tomorrow. It's amazing how I choose to do these things last.
Sign up to rate and review this story