Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you, i promise

I'll let you know just how much you mean to me

by mcr_killjoy 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-01-24 - Updated: 2011-01-24 - 470 words

1Exciting
Amys P.O.V
I quickly tidied around my house before Frank got here, i didn't want it to look like a pig sty, but all the time I was figuring out what i was goin to say to him.
Then there was a knock on the door.
Oh gosh.
I opened it. Frank stood there grinning at me, just as perfect as ever, why did he have to be so nice!

'Hey Frank, c'mon in'
I moved out of the way so he could get past. He went into the living room and plopped himself down on the couch.
'So what do you wanna talk to me about?' he asked
'Well i dunno how to put this' i said as his face turned from beaming into what seemed like dissapointment.
'I kinda want to stay away from you Frank, i know i should, i've never been a people person all my life, and i prefer it this way, but i just can't help myself, i can't stop thinking about you, so what i guess i'm trying to tell you is i guess i sorta like you' i said, i could feeling the redness creeping up on my cheeks.
Frank was silent, i began to regret what i had just let out, but then that mischevious grin that made me weak at the knees crept up on his face.
'I've been feeling the exact same way Amy, except i want to be with you, i know i can't stay away, two weeks of not seeing you pretty little face killed me' He said.

Franks P.O.V
I was estatic, i was expecting he to say she didn't want anything to do with me anymore, but wow. I really wanted to tell her that i liked her, but her telling me just made it so much easier for me to do it to. Shes so pretty, long brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, nose ring and lip stud, her little fragile body, which her clothes hang baggily upon her frame. I couldn't help but stare at her.

'So Frankie, what are we gonna do about this situation?' she asked me.
'Well if your willing to give 'us' a go, then i definately am' i said, the word us just sounded so nice.
She smiled shyly 'i'd like that'
I sat on the sofa next to her the ad hugged her, she smelt so nice.
We just sat like this for a while, i hadn't been happy like this in a while.
Then i remembered something what i was going to ask her.
'Amy, you know at the diner, why did you rush off to the toilet?'
She looked uncomfortable as i awaited her reply.

****

ooo will she tell himmm, sorry its short, update later or tomorrow guys!x
Sign up to rate and review this story