Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How Wrong We Were to Think We Knew Anything

I Need You

by Anthrax_Angel 0 reviews

Jen and Mikey finally tell their secrets.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-24 - Updated: 2011-01-25 - 1175 words

0Unrated
Jen’s POV

I stop crying trying to process what he just told me, I know he’s wrong, to the core of my being I know that if Mikey left tomorrow I would follow but I didn’t know the words to tell him that. Instead I told him the only thing I could “he hits me” I whisper my face still buried in his neck, I feel his arms stiffen around me “your dad” he’s not asking but I nod any way. “It started after my mom, he started drinking and he’d get angry” the tears start flowing but I can’t stop “he does other things” it’s barely a whisper but I know he hears. It’s silent for a few seconds “what things” I finally pull my head from his shoulders because he sounds angry. I had never seen Mikey angry before not even when Frank was beating on him, when I looked in his eyes I saw they were full of not just anger but pain.

I look at him for a long time before I answer “he rapes me” I mummer, before I can do anything else he crushes me to his chest, I lock my arms around his neck like he’s my only chance at survival. I start to sob again and he holds me stroking my hair and telling me everything will be okay, it takes me a long time to regain control. I lean back and place my hands on either side of his face “Michael James Way I need you, not Frank or Gerard or any one else but you, do you understand? If they were out of my life tomorrow I could move on, but if I lost you I’d be done.” “I’m sorry” he whispers and it’s mine turn to comfort him “I know” I repeat till he pulls himself together.

When he’s done he pulls his face up from my shoulder “there’s something I’ve wanted to do since I met you” he leans in presses his lips to mine, it’s soft and passionate and perfect, but over to soon. He pulls away and I smile “I’m not allowed to date” I say closing the space between us again “then I guess we’ll be friends with benefits” he mummers against my mouth. I can’t help but smile at the outlandish and very un-Mikey statement, he uses this as an opportunity to push our kiss passed sweet and innocent. As our tongues fought for dominance he slid down so I was laying on top of him, “what the shit” Gerard says from the door and I roll off of Mikey and land my ass on the floor. “I could ask you the same thing Gee” Mikey says standing to help me up.
Gerard looks like he’s not sure what to say he just keeps looking from me to Mikey “Jen can you give us a sec” he asks, I don’t really want to leave but he gave me my time so I knew I should give him his. “sure no prob” I say, before I get too far Mikey pulls me close and kisses me one more time, I can’t help but smile and wonder why we hadn’t gotten together before. There’s a knock at the door “probably the guys can you get it” Gerard says to me “sure what do I tell them” I ask unsure. Me and Gerard both look at Mikey “the truth” he says and I nod and head down the stairs wondering how to tell the guys.


Mikey’s POV

I can’t wipe the smile off my face even after Jen leaves all I can hear is her voice telling me she needs me, I feel invincible but it’s short-lived “ow” I say as Gee smacks me in the back of the head. “Seriously you know this won’t end well you’re going to get hurt” Gee says sitting down beside me. “No I’m not Gee..” he doesn’t let me finish “her dad’s not a nice guy Mikes he’s got a temper and she’s not allowed to date who knows what he’ll do if he finds out.” “Of course I do Gee, you think we didn’t talk at all while you were gone” I roll my eyes sometimes my brother doesn’t think things all the way through. “So I guess you know that Frank went over to her house last night and earned her one hell of a beating” Gee says staring me down “that’s news” I say quietly.

“I know you love her that’s what worries me, if her dad beats you that’s one the thing but I know it will hurt you more if he beats her because of you.” “I can’t turn away from her Gee, I can’t she needs me, she needs us we have to help her. You right knowing he hits her tares me up inside but leaving her to deal with that alone would kill me” my hands clench into fists. “You really do love her don’t you” I meet his gaze “from the moment I saw her, I never thought I’d get her Gee ever, but now that I do I can’t let her go.” “So what do we do now” he asks and we sit in silence for a minute “we deal, we survive we try and make the best of a really bad situation” I tell him getting up and heading downstairs.

“Shut up you don’t know what your talking about” I hear Jen scream “I don’t, what I think you mean is Frank shut the fuck up cause Mikey doesn’t know” Frankie yells back. “What’s going on” I ask enter the living room Ray and Bob are sitting on the couch while Jen and Frankie are facing off over the coffee table. “She wasn’t at school today” Frankie says “I know that she was here nimrod” I roll my eyes and go to Jen she looks super upset. “You going to tell him” Frankie says staring at Jen “tell me what” I ask taking her face in my hands she shakes her head unable to speak. “My question is how long have you two been fucking behind our backs” Frankie spits at us. “What the shit are you talking about” I throw at him pulling a now shaking Jen into my arms. He doesn’t answer just pulls something out of Jens bag and slides across the coffee table, I look at it “a pregnancy test” I stammer everything making sense. “I’ll kill him I swear I’ll will” I tell Jen holding her tight as she buries her face in my shoulder, “her dad” I hear Gee whisper I nod slowly and here the guys gasp “we’ll all kill him” Ray says.
Sign up to rate and review this story