Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How Wrong We Were to Think We Knew Anything

What Do We Do Now

by Anthrax_Angel 0 reviews

Time for Jen to pee on a stick

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-26 - Updated: 2011-01-26 - 1068 words

0Unrated
Jen’s POV

I can’t believe this is happening all my secrets ripped from my grasp and thrown into the light, I don’t even know how it happened, I went down and let the guys in. “hey, Jen what the hell is going on” Frank asks grabbing my arm “just come in I’ll explain” I say ushering them in. Bob and Ray take up their regular places on the couch Frank just follows me before I can say anything Frank trips over my bag spilling the contents everywhere. The next part happens in slow motion Frank bends down and picks up the pregnancy test I watch his face in horror as realization creeps across it. “What’s this” he asks holding it up “nothing” I mummer shoving it and everything else back into my bag. “What you to stupid to use protection when you and Mikey fooled around behind our backs” he snaps “Shut up you don’t know what you’re talking about” I snap.

Everything speeds up and I’m in Mikey’s arms just breathing him in, the guys are quite and I feel sick. I pull away from Mikey and lock myself in the bathroom dry heaving over the toilet, I hadn’t eaten anything so there was nothing to dispel. I hear Mikey on the other side of the door and I let him in before I collapse on the floor, he pulls into his lap “I’m so sorry Jen, I know you didn’t want them to find out like this, if at all. If you want I’ll smack Frankie around a bit, I’m sure he’s sorry he didn’t mean to hurt you,” Mikey whispers to me stroking my hair. “If anyone’s beating the munchkin it’s going to me” I sniff “you got it babe” he says kissing my forehead. I look down at his arm and see the bandage and can’t stifle a giggle “what’s funny” Mikey asks confused “we’re quite the pair” I say still giggling.


We look at each other for a minute then we both start laughing hysterically “what the hell are you two laughing about” Gerard calls through the door. “Nothing” we respond in unison pulling ourselves together and exiting the bathroom “Jenny…” Frank never finished the sentence, I ripped away from Mikey and dove at Frank. He saw me coming and dodged “look Jenny…” he started again this time I didn’t miss and tackled him pinning him under me. “Don’t call me Jenny” I said poking him forcefully in the chest “Jen I’m so sorry I don’t know what I was thinking it was none of my business” I silence him by covering his mouth with my entire hand “Frank are you capable of shutting up or are you related to Donkey from Shrek” I ask. “Defiantly the latter” Bob replies for him leaning over the back of the couch “you’re probably right, you have any duct tape” I ask Mikey “I’m sure I can find some” he responds smiling “I can be quite” Frank mumbles into my hand. “If you utter a single apology I will find some duct tape got it” I tell him, he nods and I climb off, he scurries over to the couch and sits next to Ray.



Mikey’s POV

I sit down and pull Jen down on top of me wrapping my arms securely around her waist “what happens now” Gee says, Jen leans back on to me and I rest my chin on her shoulder. “I have to go home” she says she sounds almost scared, I’m not sure whether she’s scared of what her dad will do or how we will respond. “You can’t go back there” Frank says “no fucking way” Gee says, I realize it was probably the latter. “She has to go home or she’ll only be in more trouble” I say and I feel her relax it wasn’t their response that worried her it was mine. “Its better if I just go home till we figure out what we’re going to do” Jen states as she entwines her fingers with mine. “That’s stupid he’s going to know you ditched school today he’s going to pissed” Frankie says “yeah and when we fail to come up with a legit reason for me not to go home he’s going to be 10 times as pissed, trust me this is the lesser of two evils.” I sigh the last thing I want is to put Jen in the line of fire but I know she’s right and for the time being we didn’t have any better options.

“What about your maybe baby” Ray says and we all freeze “I guess it’s time for me to pee on a stick” Jen says untangling herself from my arms. I watch her grab her bag and head to the bath room, “what are we going to do if she is pregnant” Gee says looking at me when the bathroom door shuts. “We’ll do whatever Jen wants” I say simply “why don’t we just call child services” Bob says. “That’s likely to cause more harm the good, if we call and they don’t believe us or don’t take her out he’ll just be pissed” I say. My mind rushes through all the things he might have done to her and my hands ball into fists, then Jen emerges from the bathroom and resumes her position in my lap. “5 minutes till we know how fucked I am” she says as I wrap my arms around her, “positive or negative I’m not going anywhere” I say kissing her neck, “none of us are” Gee says. She doesn’t say anything just turns to face me more tears staining her perfect face, I make a promise to myself that I will find away to take away her pain for good. “Don’t cry baby I think we’ve done enough of that” I say wiping the tears off her face she nods and smiles for the fist time that day and I can’t help but greet it with one of my own. I feel her phone vibrate and she pulls it out “times up.”
Sign up to rate and review this story