Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If You Were Here I'd Never Have A Fear

Come On Angel Don't Cry

by XxBrokenSoulxX 4 reviews

A look into Frankies POV

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-28 - Updated: 2011-01-29 - 1230 words

1Exciting
Another Update, YAY!!!
Hehe I hope you like it. Please Read and Review
********
Frank's POV

I sat there watching the bottle spin hoping desperatly for it to land on Avril. It finally stopped landing on Ray.
'Fuck' I thought
"Wow. So far the only couple who got to kiss are Bob and Jaz." Shorty said
Quickly Ray and I did our peck causing the girls to yet again giggle. So bad did I want to kiss Avril. I've always had a crush on her. I have since I met her, but I could never find it in me to tell her how I felt. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Shorty grabbing my arm. I looked over to the bottle to realize it was pointing right at Avril. Anger filled my body, of all people Ray would be the one to kiss her. I couldn't watch, without a word I got up and walked out of the room.

Avril's POV

I was so dissappointed that it landed on Ray and not me. Now I was watching the bottle spin again. When it finally stopped my eyes widened. It stopped on me. I sat there not really knowing what to do nor think. Suddenly Frank got up and walked out without a word. We all watched him walk out. Then Ray turned to me.
"Avril, I can't kiss you for several reasons." He said
"It's okay." I said standing up. "I'm going to see whats with Frankie."
I walked out of the room into the kitchen. I spotted Frankie through the window outside on the back porch smoking a cigarette. I walked out and stood beside him.
"Hey." I said looking out into the darkness.
"Oh, hey." He said finally realizing I was there.
"So what was that about?" I asked
He took a long drag of his cigarette before answering
"Needed a cig break." He said
For some reason, deep down I didn't believe a word he said. There was something more that he wasn't telling me. Before I could say anything though, Mikey came out handing me a plastic cup.
"Whats this?" I asked taking the cup.
"Vodka and Mountain Dew." He said with a smile. "We all figured it was time to start the real party."

Later that night

I sat on the sofa laughing at a joke Frankie had just told me. I was feeling pretty buzzed at that point. I had downed two glasses of Vodka and Mountain Dew and two bottles of wine coolers and was working on my third.
"Hey, you wanna go have a cig?" Frank asked
"Sure." I said giggling
He grabbed my hand which sent tingles through my body. He led me though the house and out the back door.

Frankie's POV

I had to get her alone. After hearing that her and Ray hadn't kissed made me feel a lot better. Though I knew I had to tell her how I felt before she drank to much. Once outside I felt her tug at my arm which caused me to wirl around and face her. Before I could say anything her lips crashed against mine. My whole body tingled. It felt amazing to have her lips against mine. I was exactly how I dreamed it would be. When she finally pulled away she was blushing.
"Sorry." I barely heard her say
"Don't apologize Av, I've been waiting for this moment to happen all night." I said
She looked at me and a smile spread across her beautiful face.
"Me too." She said
We sat down on the swing together. I put my arm around her shoulders and she moved next to me. I handed her a cig and took one for myself. I lit them and we sat there swinging looking at the stars.

Avril's POV

I was feeling a rush of highness after the kiss with Frankie. We sat swinging looking at the stars. It felt so romantic, just the two of us. I was so lost in the moment I didn't hear Gee.
"Looks like everything turn out right for you, Huh Frankie?" He asked
I looked at Frank who was blushing.
"What?" I asked
I heard Gee laugh, so I turned to look at him with my confused expression
"You know how I said it was Frankie's idea to invite you?" Gee asked
I nodded not sure what else I could say.
"Well he did it because he wanted to tell you how he felt tonight." He said
"Oh." I replied.
"Caught me." Frankie said rasing his hands up as if we caught him doing something wrong.
"The game of spin the bottle was suppose to be his way to tell you, but unfortunatly it didn't turn out that way." Gee said with a smile. "Anyways I'll let you two alone."
With a smile Gee walked back inside leaving me and Frankie alone.
I looked back at Frank with a smile across my face.
"What?" He asked
"Well Mr. Mastermind, what else do you have planned?" I asked
"This." He said before kissing me. After pulling apart we sat there looking into each others eyes.
"Hey Av?" He asked
"Yeah Frankie?" I answered
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.
My heart skipped a beat. It was everything I've been waiting for. Tears started to roll down my face. He took me in his arms.
"Av whats wrong?" He asked me in a worried voice.
"Nothing." I said "I'm just so happy."
He hugged me tighter
"Me too." He said
I was so happy. I was finally with him. I still couldn't stop the tears running down my face. Then Frankie's lips tounched my ear.
"Come on Angel don't cry."
Thats when I totally lost it. I started crying even harder and Frankie looked at me with a very worried expression.
"Oh Avril, did I say something wrong?" He asked me
I shood my head.
"Av, just tell me whats wrong, please." He pleded me
He grabbed my hand and looked deep into my eyes. I lifted my hand and rested my palm against his cheek
"Frankie, I'm crying because I'm just so damn happy." I said with a smile "You've made me so happy. You've made me feel whole again."
His lips crashed down on mine making the kiss intense. It sent shivers down my spine. My hands started to explore his body, I quickly pulled away.
"I'm sorry." I said softly
"What do you mean?" He asked me
"Frank, I don't want to ruin anything, I don't want to rush into sex." I said
Frankie smiled and hugged me
"I understand Angel." He said. He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes. "And I respect you Sweetheart."
I smiled. This was everything I had hoped for he was my knight in shinning armor. I knew that my life was starting to look up. I was finally truly happy again.
****
Hope you like this chapter. I have the next done. I might post it tonight or tomorrow but I'm not sure yet. I'm going to try and write more so you don't have to wait as long. I'm sorry for taking so long, but the fact that I have homework almost every night kinda takes away my writing time. But I promise updates will be coming faster.
Please read and review
xoxo-Bree
Sign up to rate and review this story