Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Story of Complications Part 2

Chapter 6.

by Wicked_Lovely 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-01-29 - Updated: 2011-01-30 - 2290 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Brendon looked at the handcuff that was on his wrist, and then along the chain that had the other end of it, Dan. He had been in the house for over a week, and one day he had tried to escape, he found the keys to a car, and he almost got away, but they had an alarm system. So they had to chain him up, and now he's always with one of them. Dan and Phil are playing video games, Dan yelling at Phil to play better, and all Brendon can think is how disappointed Ryan would be if he saw them playing games. He hated video games, and whenever Brendon wanted to play them with him, Ryan would ask to go on a walk instead. And Brendon could never refuse Ryan. He hated himself for getting stuck in this house, he wanted out, he wanted to be with Ryan. He could remember one time when one of his ex's broke up with him. He begged, and begged, and begged to watch a movie, but instead, Ryan took him on a walk, and not to long after, he was happy he forced him to get out of the house. They went to a playground, swinging on the swing set, acting like the little kids that they would always be at heart. He found himself starting to cry, and he wiped the tears away with his handcuffed hand, pulling on the chain which in turn made him receive a mumbled 'fuck' from Dan who messed up on his game from the tug. Now both Dan and Phil were looking at Brendon.
"What's wrong?" Dan asked.
"What's wrong?! What's fucking wrong?! Are you kidding me? I fucking miss my Ryan!" Brendon screamed, crying into his hands.
"Why don't you tell us about your lion cub?" Phil said with a smile.
"You want me to talk about Ryan?" Brendon asked and Phil and Dan both nodded. "He's been my best friend for ages. I can't remember not knowing him. He's so perfect in every way, I love everything about him. His dark brown eyes, his even darker brown hair, his full pink lips... He looks a lot like you Dan." Brendon paused for a moment, remembering as Phil called him, his lion cub. "God, I promised I'd never leave him alone again. I miss him so much." Brendon said pulling his legs up close to his chest. Everyone was quite for a minute, and then Dan spoke.
"Okay, we'll help you get back to your dinosaur." Dan said with a smile and Brendon looked up.
"I thought you were going to keep me here?" Brendon said confused.
"You obviously love this kid more than yourself, and we would feel horrible if you were separated from him for the amount of time we would have had to keep you here. Which would have been one to three months." Dan said with a shrug.
"Let's go find your lion cub!" Phil said excitedly standing up and throwing his arms in the air happily. There was the sound of tires squealing outside of the house and Phil and Dan ran over to the windows with closed blinds quickly, dragging Brendon with them.
"Who is it?" Brendon asked cautiously. He wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to find out.
"Fuck." Dan said breathlessly.
"We have to get out of here." Phil said running over to a wall that had multiple switches. He pulled one and all of the clothes hanging above fell to the floor, their hangers falling from the hooks they were attached to. Phil picked up a few, and disappeared down a hall.
"Come on!" Dan yelled, pulling Brendon along with him. Brendon followed as they ran from hall to hall. He could hear the banging on the front door as it was knocked down from it's hinges, and all he could do was wonder what was happening.
"Don't you even bother running, I really don't like being a mean person." A dark voice said from behind them. They had just caught up with Phil, and now they were cornered.
"What are you doing here?" Phil asked looking at the shadow where the man hid.
"What do you think?" He asked laughing, walking out of the shadows. Brendon gasped, the man was amazing, and he looked like he wouldn't hurt a soul. Of course, he was sure he was going to be proven wrong soon enough. He had raven like hair that went down to his waist that was tied in a red bow, pulling all of it out of the way, he was wearing a full suit, the kind that Ryan would love. And he was so close to seeing his Ryan again. The man had black eyes that looked like they could see right through Brendon, and Brendon was sure he could see everything. He was a little taller, but not by much, and he was deathly pale. Something that Brendon had gotten used to being around Dan and Phil who both hadn't gone out in the sun in over a year. "I do enjoy the fact that you already took the liberty of tying yourselves up." He said smirking at Dan and Brendon.
"Don't you even think about hurting them Louie." Phil said sternly. So mystery man's name was Louie. Brendon smiled lightly in his mind at the fact, but he didn't dare show the smile on his face.
"And you're going to stop me?" He said before hitting Phil on the head hard enough to make him pass out and fall to the floor. "Pick him up and follow me, or you'll get on my bad side, and trust me, you do not want to be on my bad side." Louie said with a hiss and Brendon and Dan both did as they were told, picking up the seemingly lifeless body that was Phil, carrying him out to a white van. They got in the back of the windowless van, Dan cradling Phil's head in his lap.
"Come on Phil, please wake up." Dan whispered, brushing Phil's hair out of his face as tears started to sting his eyes. Brendon just watched, unable to think of anything to do. Dan started to cry softly, the tears falling down on Phil's closed eyes. Brendon laughed lightly to himself. "You think this is funny?" Dan asked looking at him with hatred.
"No, I just had a thought."
"Sounds rare for you." Dan snapped.
"Maybe you should try kissing him." Brendon said. He hadn't seen the two of them do anything of the sort in the time he spent with them, but when he was locked in his room he did hear those sort of noises. Dan just stared at him for a few minutes before sighing and kissing Phil softly. The way Brendon always imagined it would be to kiss Ryan. Brendon sighed, closing his eyes. He had decided that he was never going to see Ryan again. He had been kidnapped twice in the same month, what were the chances that he'd be allowed to go home? That he'd get to see Ryan and finally be able to kiss him for the first time. Sure they had on stage, but that was just a show. It was all just a facade for their fans. But now, now they had admitted their feelings for each other, and they were together. And Ryan liked taking things slow, so even if he did get back, how long till Ryan would allow him to make a move? He would, of course, refuse to rush him, but it didn't mean that he didn't want it. The car stopped with a sudden jolt, and the boys all fell over where they were sitting. Brendon looked at the two boys sitting across from him, Dan was smiling down at Phil, who was smiling back up at him, hand tangled in Dan's hair. The door opened, and the man who went by the name Louie smiled at them.
"Out." He said and they nodded, walking into the dark room that the van had been pulled into. It was dark, a pair of double doors, just big enough for the van to fit. There were three other men in the room, watching them as they were pushed out of the van and onto the cold floor. "You deal with them, get what we need and kill them. I'm going to be in my study." Louie said, to one of the men dressed in all black before walking out of the room through the double doors. Brendon felt someone grab his hair and pull up, forcing him to look at the person standing above him.
"He's a fledgling, lock him up." The voice boomed, as the man standing behind Brendon pulled him up to his feet by his hair, dragging him to a wall where he chained him to it. He could wonder, but he couldn't move that much. Dan was pulled next to him, their handcuffs broken off only to be replaced by another pair that were chained to the wall. Phil was drug to the center of the room where he was tied to a chair, looking like a frightened, and pissed off animal.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Phil asked, his gray-blue misty eyes scanning over the scene.
"We're getting information. What do you know about Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump?" One of the voices said in a harsh tone.
"Like I'd tell you!" Phil spat and one of them men handed the one that was interrogating Phil a baseball bat.
"No. God no." Dan said, his deep chocolaty brown eyes filled with fear. The man raised the bat, swinging hard he hit Phils leg, making a crunching sound, and a bone stick out through his flesh. Phil screamed in pain, and Dan tried to get free. "You fucking bastards!" Dan yelled, pulling hard at the chains.
"You got something to say about this? One of you's gotta talk, or we'll kill you're little boy toy here." The man said walking over to Dan. "And if you argue, you're in for a world of pain."
"We don't know them." Brendon said, trying to do something to help. At the very least he could stall this for as long as possible.
"Lie." The man said simply before swinging the bat at Brendon's stomach. There was a crunch, and Brendon crumpled to the floor, holding on to his stomach that now had broken ribs. It hurt like hell, but he could keep going.
"I'm not lying." He said as he stood up. "We live in the desert and you expect us to know people?" One of the other men walked over to Brendon, punching him hard in the face, making him spit out blood.
"Did it look like we were fucking talking to you?" He spat as Brendon attempted to regain composure.
"I know you weren't, but I thought you would want my input." He said giving them a small smile. Another punch, and he was now laughing. It hurt like crazy, but he couldn't help but laugh.
"Are you laughing at us?" One of the men screamed.
"Yeah, I am. I'm sorry, this is just to fucking funny." He said. Another punch and he doubled over onto the floor, still laughing. One, two, three, four kicks, two hits with the bat, and he stopped laughing. He looked up at Dan as the men walked away from them, giving him a goofy smile.
"Are you fucking insane? They could have killed you!" Dan whispered/screamed. Brendon laughed lightly.
"Yeah. But they didn't." He said smiling. The men were talking to Phil again, and he refused to say anything. They broke each of his fingers, and he still wouldn't budge, so they broke his other leg. Nothing. He didn't say a word. They hit his face with their already bloody knuckles, making it bleed and swell as Dan struggled to try and help, his eyes closed. The men left, figuring that Phil would die soon, and then they'd get answers from Dan. Brendon moved his leg, hooking his foot onto the chair Phil was tied up in before pulling it over to him. Brendon ripped his shirt up into strips, sitting on the floor he looked up at Phil.
"This is going to hurt like a bitch, I would suggest biting something that's not your tongue." Brendon said before putting one of the strips of his torn shirt up to where the bone was jutting out of Phils skin. He pushed the bone back into place, licking the wound before tying it shut and doing the same with the other leg. Phil screamed, and Dan watched confused. Brendon finished, and the wounds started to heal instantly. Phil passed out, exhausted.
"Why did you do that? Now they're just going to have more incentive to kill you." Dan said.
"Yeah...But maybe I can keep you two alive until someone, if anyone, saves us." Brendon thought that the words coming out of his mouth was bullshit. No one was going to save them, and Brendon wouldn't be able to save anyone. And he didn't even have any real reason to save them anyway, they held him hostage. He, of course, was too nice of a guy to care about that though. They were after all going to bring him to Ryan. Sure they had failed, but the point is they tried, and it gave him a reason to try. Brendon sighed, running a hand threw his matted blood filled hair. Relaxing against the cool wall he was chained to, he allowed himself to drift off to a light dreamless sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story