Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Chemical Romance

Bridesmaids

by doyleangel 1 review

The final fitting

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-01-31 - Updated: 2011-01-31 - 773 words - Complete

1Exciting
Liz opened her eyes and quickly shut them again. Her head was pounding. She threw the covers over her head in an attempt to keep the light out.
“Hey there sleepy head. How ya feeling this morning?”
Liz cringed at Mikey’s loud voice. “Ssshhh, hun, quiet voices. Please.” She heard him chuckle and felt the covers being pulled down.
“Here, take these. They’ll help with the headache.”
Liz opened her eyes again and saw Mikey sitting on the bed with a glass of water in one hand and some pain killers in the other.
“Ah, my hero.” She took the water and pills from him and downed them quickly. She then laid her head back down in hopes of sleeping off the headache.
“Oh no you don’t. I have strict orders from Emily to get you out of bed. Something about bridesmaid dresses.”
Liz moaned. “Ugg, I forgot about that. Whose bright idea was it to have the final bridesmaid dress fittings the day after the bachelorette party?”
“I don’t know babe, but Emily sounded serious so I wouldn’t keep her waiting for long.”
Mikey got up off the bed and left the room. Liz reluctantly threw the covers off her body and sat up. She looked around and saw her phone on the nightstand. She picked it up and texted Emily.
‘Gonna shower. B down soon.’
She stood up and wandered over to the bathroom, removing her clothes along the way. She started the shower to warm it up before getting in, brushing her teeth while she waited. When she stepped into the shower she relished the feeling of the warm water cascading down her body.
Once she’d completed her shower she wrapped herself in a fluffy towel and went back into the bedroom to pick out something to wear. She settled on a pair of skinny jeans and her Arma Angelus shirt. She grabbed her wallet and phone and made her way downstairs to where Emily was waiting in the living room.
“It’s about time. I was wondering if you were going to make it down here at all.”
“I’m sorry Em, but come on. You know what last night was like.”
Emily laughed. “Yes, yes I do remember.”
Liz went into the kitchen to grab a granola bar for breakfast and grabbed Emily’s keys off the counter. She walked back into the living room and tossed them to her friend. “Ok, let’s get going.”
They made their way to David’s Bridal where Christa, Katlin and Jamia were already waiting for them. They had been there for ten minutes so they were already in the dressing rooms putting on their dresses. Liz looked at Emily’s dress hanging on a rack by an empty dressing room. She loved these dresses. They were halter top style with a strap criss-crossing in the front, and the bottom part of the dress had some flow to it. It was ankle length on the left side and came up to the mid calf on the right side, making a diagonal. They were the same red color as the sash on her wedding dress and they were outlined in silver, matching her wedding colors.
"They are gorgeous aren't they?" Liz turned to see Jamia standing next to her in the bridesmaid dress.
"Wow, J, you look amazing. And yeah, I love these dresses. They work so well with my dress."
"So," Christa said, coming out of a dressing room. "One week. Well actually, six days. Are you nervous?"
Liz went over and sat down on the couch in the center of the dressing area. "No actually, I'm not. I can't really explain it but I feel this sense of, I don't know, calm I guess. Everything is coming together and taken care of, and I just want to be married to Mikey. I have no doubt in my mind that it's what I want."
"You and Mikey are so perfect together," Emily said after leaving the dressing room herself. "Well, aside from me and Gerard of course."
They all started laughing and talking about who was the cutest with their man. After the final fitting all the girls walked out of the shop with their dresses in hand. The next time any of them would be wearing them would be the day that Mikey and Elizabeth join their lives together.



Here is the dress: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Satin-Dress-with-High-Low-Hem-F14197_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-Long-Bridesmaid-Dresses


Thank you to those who have left reviews! I really appreciate it. I hope you like this next chapter, and once again, please review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story