Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

You're Havin' My Baby

by mandy9207 4 reviews

Do the *clap clap* POTTY DANCE

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-02-03 - Updated: 2011-02-03 - 1011 words

0Unrated
Patrick called Mandy’s mom and asked for her son’s address. He gave her an excuse saying that he was in town for a show and Mandy was at Nick’s waiting for him and Mandy’s phone was dead. He didn’t want her parents to murder him.

It was nine in the morning once he got there he stood in front of the building thinking about what was he gonna say to make her forgive him and come back. Patrick slept alone last night for the first time in 3 months. He hated every second of it. He barely slept. How could he? No one to hold at night and keep warm. He didn’t see her face this morning or smell her. It had only been one day and he missed the sound of her voice. So he finally raised his hand to knock on the door and the door suddenly opened. Patrick stood in front of Nick Mandy’s brother for the first time with nothing to say. He just looked at him. He looked like his sister the only difference was the green eyes and the fact that he was balding.

“I’m-“

“I know who you are. I watch MTV.” He joked.

Patrick gave him a fake smile. “Nick right?”

“Yes sir-ee Bob.” He said doing a dead on Chicago accent.

Patrick sighed. “Sorry we had to meet like this.”

“It’s okay. She pretty much told me everything and I think you’re a good guy even though I’ve only heard things but they’re good things. She loves you and I believe you and I know she’s gonna go back with you.”

Patrick smiled. “Thanks. I feel a lot better knowing someone believes me.”

“No problem. I’m going out to work so you and her can talk this over.”

Patrick nodded as he let himself in and walked around the apartment sticking his head in each room seeing if she was in any of them until he heard the shower running. Instead of waiting he picked the lock with his credit card and barged in.

“God dammit Nick! I’m your sister for god’s sake knock!” She shouted as she grabbed a towel and turned the shower off.

“It’s not Nick.” He said

Mandy looked up surprised to find him there but he was. “Oh.” She said as she stepped out and wrapped the towel on.

“Mandy I’m-“

“I know you would never cheat on me. I know that you love me and I know that you care for me but I also know you’re a guy and most guys I know do things like this and lie about it.”

“I’m not lying.” He whined. “Mandy I love you so fucking much I went crazy last night I had to sleep on Pete’s couch ‘cause I couldn’t handle sleeping in a bed without you! Do you think I even stepped in our house while you were gone?”

“It’s not our house and I’ve only been gone a day.”

“Yes. It. Is. That is our house we live in it together so it’s ours.” He said sternly.

She just shook her head dying to scream at him and tell him there’s a possibility that she’s carrying his child.

“Please come back. It will never happen again. I just want you to trust me and have faith in me please.”

“I had disgusting feeling this would happen. I knew some girl would see you and something bad would happen.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?!”

“Patrick, you are a great guy. You’re so handsome and there’s so many great things about you. Older prettier girls are gonna hit on you like Amber! Did you mention me to her?”

“Yes!”

“Did she give a shit?”

“…No. Whatever Mandy fuck other girls and fuck Amber!! I don’t care about them I. Don’t. Love. Them. I love you! I want to be with you and I plan to for a very long time!!”

“What?”

“Mandy I want to…marry you. Not now but someday I hope for you to be my wife.” He said slowly.

“Really?” She said as her eyes became watery.

“Yes.”

“Well that’s good because…I might be pregnant.”

Patrick’s mouth dropped along with his heart. “What?” He snapped.

“It’s just a maybe I’m not sure!”

“Did you take a test?”

Mandy gulped. “No but I got one. Patrick I’m really scared.”

“Don’t be everything will be fine.” He said as he hugged her.

“Patrick what if I’m pregnant??” She said in his shoulder holding back tears.

He sighed. “If you are…then you are what can we do?”

“I guess I’ll take the test and we’ll find out.”

Patrick nodded and left the bathroom as he paced around her brother’s apartment worried as hell. ‘I’m not ready to be a father! I just now figured out how a good relationship works! If she’s pregnant I think I’m gonna pass out.’ Patrick thought as he chewed on his lip until he thought he tasted blood.

Mandy put on clothes and sat in front of the sink where the little stick stared back up at her. Her heart was racing praying to god that it would come out negative. It’s not that she didn’t want a baby it’s just she’s doesn’t want one now. She’s 19 what 19 year old wants to get pregnant?

“Mandy are you okay? Is it finished?” Patrick said through the door.

“Another minute.” She said as she opened the door.

“This is taking too damn long.” He said as he took his hat off and placed it back.

Mandy held her watch to her face. “It’s been three minutes.” She said as she quickly grabbed the test once she saw the result she closed her eyes and sighed.

Hahahahahahaha muwhahahaha! Cliff fucking hanger!!
Sign up to rate and review this story