Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

You Know Exactly What To Do So I Can't Stay Mad At You

by mandy9207 5 reviews

Give happiness a long kiss goodbye.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-02-08 - Updated: 2011-02-08 - 1736 words

0Unrated
“Negative.” She said under her breath.

“It’s negative??” Patrick said as he pulled at his hair.

Mandy nodded. “I don’t know about you but I am fucking relieved.”

“Yeah. Color me fucking relieved. It’s not that I don’t want a baby and everything it’s j-“

“Not now.” She said finishing his sentence.

He nodded in agreement. “Can we go home now?”

Mandy sighed. “Yes we can go home now.”

“Are you still mad at me?”

“No Tricky I’m not mad. Amber’s a whore and I should’ve known that fucking bitch would do something like that. I’m sorry I didn’t believe you in the first place.” She said kissing him afterwards.

“If anyone’s sorry it’s me. I hope you can forgive me?” He said making a puppy dog face.
“Of course I do. How can I say no to that adorable face?” She said as she grabbed his face and smiled.

Only a few days later they were back in New York for New Year’s Eve ready to have a good time as Mandy got dressed Patrick leaned on the door frame staring into space or at her she couldn’t tell.

“Stop that.”

“Stop what?”

“Staring into space like that it’s creepy.”

“Sorry, I was just thinking. Did you ever tell anyone about our little scare?”

“No just Victoria. Did you?”

“No. You saw Gabe and those guys?”

“No just Vicky. Not even Pete??”

Patrick smiled. “Not even Pete, I know I’m surprised as you are.”

Mandy put on lip gloss and stood up and grabbed her purse. “Okay I’m ready.” She said as she looked in the mirror one last time to fix her hair. She wore a spaghetti strap black and hot pink dress that stopped right above her knees and boots.

Patrick smiled at her examining what was his and soon she was going to be his for good. He planned on asking her to marry him as soon as they’re home he had already gotten a ring.

“You’re staring again.” She said as she smirked.

“Sorry it’s just you look so beautiful tonight.” He said as he hugged at her waist.

She smiled. “You don’t look so bad yourself.” She said as she leaned her forehead on his just as she was about to kiss him Pete burst the door open.

“No time for sexing we gotta go!” Pete shouted as he pulled Patrick by his jacket away from Mandy.

“Pete I hate you.” Patrick said as he shooed Pete off of him.

Pete laughed. “You hate me like Lindsay Lohan hates cocaine.”

The night was a fun booze filled night for Mandy Patrick and the rest of Fall Out Boy and company. Mandy met Ryan Seacrest and made Patrick’s night by telling him that he’s taller than him (which is true) and she met many other a-list celebrities and musicians but the highlight of her night was watching the ball drop with Patrick right after Fall Out Boy had finished performing.

Patrick swung the door of his New York apartment open kissing Mandy frantically almost knocking a lamp on their way to the bedroom touching every part of her body trying to rip her dress of quickly as possible as Mandy hummed loving the taste of his alcohol flavored mouth.
Finally reaching the bedroom Patrick threw Mandy’s dress off as he smiled and rubbed her body.

“God damn it’s been too long.”

“It’s been a couple days.” She said as she giggled.


“That’s really long for you and me.” He said as if he were pointing out the obvious.

The next morning Mandy and Patrick held on to each other with the legs tangled with one another’s smiling as the sun rose.

“Mmm make-up sex is great.”

“It was make-up sex?”

“Well, yeah. We fought a couple days ago and this was the first time we had sex since then so now the ice is officially broken.”

“Patrick I told you I’m not mad anymore.”

“I know and now it’s official.” He said as he smiled.

“Angry sex is better.” She said as she yawned.

“Give me sixty seconds and I can make you mad.” He said as grinned an idiotic grin.

Mandy laughed. “Thanks but no thanks.”

“Fine but the offer is always on the table.” He said he did something creepy with his eyebrows making Mandy laugh.

“So it’s a new year.” She said as she sighed.

“Yeah it sure is. Any resolutions?”

“I wanna go to college and not fuck up.”

“You won’t fuck up.” Patrick said as he patted her head.

Mandy laughed as she rubbed his stomach. “I hope so.”

“Which schools do you like?”

“Well so far I wrote applications to UCF Columbia and NYU.”

“UCF?” He said with a disappointed look.

“It’s just an option. I haven’t even sent them out yet.”

Patrick nodded. “I’m happy if you’re happy. You can go to any college you want.”

Mandy smiled and kissed him. “I’m most likely want to go to Columbia that’s if they accept me.”

“They will and you won’t even need a dorm.”

“True.” She said as she laughed and played with his hair.

Mandy and Patrick headed their way back to Chicago and Mandy sent out her applications nervous to see the outcome Patrick distracted her by taking her out to restaurants cooking for her he pretty much did everything to keep her mind off of college but he knew she’d get accepted he just hoped UFC didn’t. He could visit her but it’s not the same as living with her and going to sleep next to her every night. It was selfish of him but still.

The couple laid on the couch watching TV as Patrick’s fingers tangled in Mandy’s hair (revealing his hair fetish) and Mandy smiled.

“Tricky?” She said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“Yes.”
“Did you mean it when you said you wanna marry me?” She said as her smile grew along with the nervous feeling in her stomach.

Patrick smiled as well. “Yes I did. I plan to marry you and have beautiful babies with soft hair like yours with you.”

Mandy laughed nervously. “Aww aren’t you the cutest thing?” She said she pinched his cheek and sighed.

“Yes, yes I am.” He joked.

The next day Pete picked up Patrick. They had some important meeting or photo shoot so Mandy stood home alone going about her daily routine when she got an unexpected visit from someone.
Mandy approached the door and opened it hesitantly scenes from scary movies popped in her head as her sweaty palm turned the door knob.

“Dad??”

He father smiled as he put out his cigarette before coming in. “Hi!” He said as he hugged her.

“What are you doing here? What happened? Is everything okay?” She asked as she began to feel nervous.

“Everything’s fine. I just need to have a talk with you. Where’s Patrick?” He said noticing he wasn’t around.

“Oh he and Pete went somewhere a band meeting I think.” She said as she fixed coffee. He didn’t ask for it she just fixed it her father loved coffee so much he put Juan Valdez to shame.

“Leave the coffee. Sit I need to talk to you.”

The last time her father said ‘I need to talk to you’ is when she was 12 and her mother was leaving, he wanted to know if Mandy was staying with him or going with her mother. She rejected the both of them and stood with her uncle.

“Okay.” She said hesitantly as she sat down.

“I heard you sent out some college applications.”

“Yeah Columbia UCF and NYU.”

He raised his eyebrows. “None in Georgia?”

Mandy laughed. “No, none in Georgia. I hate it there dad.”

“It’s your home. I don’t know why.”

“Is this what you wanted to talk about?” Mandy said growing impatient.

“No. You can go to any college you want your mother and I have had your college fund set aside for you for a long time.” He sighed. “Do you love Patrick?”

“Of course. He’s the reason I applied to Columbia.”

He sighed again. “I’ve tried to talk you out this Mandy but you left me no choice. If you don’t leave him I’m not giving you your college funds.”

“What?!” Mandy yelled.

“I don’t approve of this one bit! I’m your father what I say goes! You didn’t listen to me so pick either him or college.” He said sternly.

“You can’t do that! Mom won’t let you!”

“It’s not under mom’s name it’s under mine! You have your whole life ahead of you Mandy if he really does love you he’ll understand.”

“I can’t. I won’t!”

“Yes. You. Will. You are not giving up on college for him!”

“You brought me to that! What’s so wrong with him dad? What did he do to you? What did I do to you??! He means everything to me and you want me to get him out of my life!”

“Choose Mandy.”

Her eyes became teary as he throat went dry. “I don’t have a choice with you don’t I?”

“You’ll thank me when you’re older.” He said as he got up from the couch.

“No I won’t! Why did you have to come here to tell me this?!!”

“I didn’t want to do this to you over the phone. I don’t mean to hurt you.”

“Dad you’ve never cared about hurting me why should you give a shit now?! Does mom know you’re here?? Does she know your little plan?!”

“No she doesn’t I told her about this and she got mad. Does that make you feel better??”

“Get out!” She screamed.

Her father sat there.

“Get out! I hate you! I don’t want to look at you! I’m never forgiving you for this!”

“I hope you make the right choice.” He said before he opened the door.

Doesn't get better from here, just sayin'
Sign up to rate and review this story