Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

We Were Good as Married In My Mind But Married In My Mind's No Good

by mandy9207 4 reviews

Since this chapter's on the short side the next one will come sooner. I pinkie swear.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-02-17 - Updated: 2011-02-17 - 642 words

0Unrated
Mandy cried for hours and hours. Not knowing what to do. Thinking of what to tell Patrick. She wanted to go to college and she wanted to be with Patrick it’s just her jack ass father wouldn’t let it happen. Her mother called her. Telling her she doesn’t care what her father says while he screamed in the background. If she didn’t go to college everyone would be disappointed in her. Including herself.

Mandy was asleep by the time Patrick got home. He went to his bed and smiled at her as he rubbed her head and kissed it. He crawled into bed holding her tight as if she were leaving him the next day. Little did he know.

While he was asleep she packed her things and tucked them away, she planned to spend one more day with him before she left. She went outside to check the mail and 3 letters waited for her in the mailbox. She sighed as she came back in the house.

“How come you weren’t next to me when I woke up?” He said as he yawned.

“Sorry I just, I don’t know. I had to get outta bed.” She said as she shrugged.

“No biggie. I’m gonna go take a shower care to join?” He said as he smiled.

“Nah I’m gonna start on breakfast.”

“Your loss.” He said as he chuckled.

After breakfast Mandy just wanted to go back in bed with him and hold him and kiss him. He didn’t know why but he didn’t ask questions. They loved it.

“I love you more than anything in the world and I’ll always love you no matter what. You know that right?”

Patrick smiled as he ruffled her hair. “Of course I do. Do you know I love you more than all the tea in China?”

Mandy giggled. “Yes I do.”

They laid in bed for another couple minutes and Mandy got up. ‘I have to tell him eventually.’ She thought as she put her shoes back on.

“Hey! No more cuddling?” He whined as he sat up.

“Let’s go for a walk.”

Patrick shrugged. “Sure.” He said as he got up too.

Patrick put his arm out and she took it with hers as he put his hand in his jacket pocket.

“This is nice.” He thought out loud.

“Cold but nice.” Mandy said as she sniffed her nose.

“Come on let’s go in that little coffee shop.”

“Not a soul is in there.” She said as she looked through the frosted windows.

“Even better.”

They ordered hot chocolate and sat in the corner of a mom and pop café.

Mandy sighed as she stirred her hot chocolate watching the spoon go round and round and listening to it occasionally ding against the glass mug.

“I got letters back from those colleges.”

“That’s great! Did you read them?”

She smiled and nodded. “Yeah. NYU accepted me.”

Patrick smiled with her. “Honey that’s great! I knew you’d get in!” He said as he kissed her.

“Yeah…yeah it is great.” Mandy said as she fought back tears. She wanted to tell him what her father told her but she was scared. She wanted to leave on good terms with him she wanted him to understand and she didn’t want to hurt him but she just couldn’t do it. She didn’t know why she just couldn’t say it. If she did he’d end up hating her parents instead of her. For some reason she didn’t want that. There was another thing that was eating her up inside something picking at her insides. Fear. He really wanted to get married. That sort of scared her.

“What’s wrong?”

“I think we should break up.”
Sign up to rate and review this story