Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Champange for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends (Patrick Stump)

part 11

by falloutboy8793 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-02-05 - Updated: 2011-02-06 - 1505 words

0Unrated
Patrick's POV

"I'm thinking about leaving the band and starting a solo album.". I don't know how she would take it, but I knew she would keep it a secret. I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. "That's my big deep dark secret."

"Really? " She said, joining me. "Well that's very interesting. What kinda music do you plan on making?"

"Funk, soul, anything really, there is no real one genre of music that I'm going to put in it." I said, relaxing a bit. " Anything that comes into my head really."

"It's going to be amazing anyway you do it." Grace smiled at me as she opened her monster. "Do you have any idea on what kind of instruments, or who's going to be doing drums, bass, things like that?"

"That I think is the beauty of it." I said as i began to discuss my solo album out loud for the first time ever. I was getting really excited now that everything was forming. "I'm planning on playing and recording everything myself. i want to see what I can do with me, myself, and I. That sounds a little selfish, but I'm constantly seen as a back guy, and hell, there are people who still think Pete is the singer. I want to get out there and show people what I can really do." I finished. Grace stared at me, listening. The excitement I had, was slowly fading. "What are you thinking? Do you think I should try?" I asked her. I think I lost her when I rambled on about it.

"Patrick, you need to hear what you just said now. You explained to me your passion and how this is something you really want to do. You don't need mine, or anyone else's permission on whether or not you should do this." Grace said. "But if this helps, this solo album is going to show the real you, and I think that this is going to be perfect for you."

"Thanks Grace." Was all I could say. She did listen to everything I just said and just proved that this is something I want, no NEED to do.

"No problem Trick" She smiled as she took a sip from her can. We just sat there, and watched Robot Chicken for awhile.

"Hey Grace can I have some?" I nodded toward her Monster. She laughed at me.

"You guys think we have the problem." She smiled as she passed me the can. "You can have the rest, I'm getting exaughsted." She said getting up.

"Thanks, where are you going?"

"Just getting a pillow and in some comfortable clothes." She called from the back room before she closed the door. I got up and got my stuff and got changed in the bathroom. I came out and sat back down on the couch just in time to see Grace come from the back in her pajamas and carrying a pillow and a blanket. She plopped the pillow on my lap and laid down.

"Haha, your stuck now." She giggled.

"No, I'm pretty sure there's nothing stopping me from getting up." I laughed taking a sip.

"Yes there is." She looked up at me. "There's me right here." She smiled sleepily.

"Oh, well in that case, I guess I can't move." I said smirking, but inside melting. "I guess it's a good thing that the light switch is right here by my head." I said as I shut the light off. Now the only thing lighting the room was the T.V.

"I win." She smiled again as she closed her eyes to go to sleep. I placed my hand on her head, played with her hair for a bit, and she was out for the count. As I finished drinking, I thought about the day and all the little thing that took place, like the incident with the old couple. Sure it was embarrassing, but still, it brought a small smile to my face. I thought about it as I fell asleep.

Kris's POV

I don't remember much from last night at the party. All I know is that Andy, Joe and I got a little wasted and ditched the party. When I woke up, I found myself in the tour bus with a couple of DVDs and a major headache.

"Joe?" I whispered out.

"Shush...don't be so loud..." I heard him groan from his bunk.

"MORNING SUNSHINE!!!!" Dani yelled and ripped the curtain, blinding me with the sun.

"OWWW!!" Joe and I yelled.

"Get up, and lets go, we need to get the others up before we head out." She skipped away and out of the tour bus.

"She's going to kill us..." Joe moaned as he got out.

"Not if we kill her first." I smiled as we got up to join everyone else in the other bus. As we entered, we were greeted by Dani and Pete snickering at Patrick and Grace who were passed out on each other.

"AWWW!!" Dani cooed as she grabbed her cell phone to take a picture. I felt myself get a little angry. Grace to me was as much as a sister as Dani was. I couldn't really think about her dating, like Dani. The whole over-protective brother sense came over me.

"WAKE UP!!!" I yelled against my splitting headache.

"Damnit....quit yelling!" Andy and Joe groaned.

"Wait, what?" Grace said waking up along with Patrick.

"Time to get up, we are heading out." Pete said, hiding a snicker.

"Oh..." Grace and Patrick looked at each other and got up quickly. "Sorry."

As everyone got up and started to get ready to leave, I took Grace aside.

"Hey Grace." I said trying to start the conversation.

"Yeah Kris?" She answered as she fixed up her hair.

"About this morning..."

"Oh god, yeah I remember...sorry, I accidentally like passed out on him and yeah." She tried to hide her blushing face.

"Yeah, we both know it wasn't an accident." I smirked. "I just feel the need, cause your like a sister to me, and let's just say the over-protective brother is kicking in, and I know you like him. I just don't want you to get hurt, or to do something stupid and you'll regret later."

Grace smiled. Good, cause I was scared she would take this as like an awkward conversation.

"I understand Kris. Don't worry, I won't do anything like that, and if anything changes or something big happens, I will tell you everything okay?" She said. "I promise" She held out her pinky.

"Okay then, it's official, your stuck with me." I laughed making a pinky promise with her.

All of a sudden, I heard screams from Dani and Pete coming from the other tour bus.

"What the hell?!" I said as we all ran to the other tour bus. There, inside was Dani and Pete, soaking wet and along with the couch and there were lots of little pieces of balloons everywhere.

"What the FUCK?!" Pete yelled. The rest of us just began laughing.

"It looks like someone decided to start the fun a little early." Andy laughed. Grace and Patrick looked like they were going to die and Joe, well he looked like he was in shock.

"Who did it?" Dani growled. "If someone doesn't tell me right this flipping moment, I'm going to find out myself, and that my friends, is not going to be pretty."

Grace's POV

"Oh shit, they are pissed, are you sure they won't know what happened?" I whispered to Patrick as quietly as I could muster, although Dani and Pete yelling and everyone laughing was pretty loud enough.

"Just watch." Patrick laughed as Dani began storming through the tour bus, looking through any bag she could find and opened Pete's door and somehow managed to catch the balloon Patrick and I had set up. Pete joined in the search as everyone was still laughing. Dani and Pete looked at Kris, Joe, and Andy, but never our way. Holy shit...it's working!

"Found our culprit." Pete said looking into the bag Patrick hid the balloons in. "Joseph Trohman, your in deep shit."

"This is our cue to get the hell out of here." Andy said as he pushed Patrick and I out and back to our own bus.

"Poor Joe..." I said, laughing. I felt like a bitch, but I knew that they were going to pull joke after joke on each other till the end of the tour.

"Yeah too bad the real culprits got out of there before they could find out." Andy laughed at us.

"What?" Patrick and I asked.

"You guys are the worst liars ever. I had to get you out of there before they looked at you." Andy said as he flopped down onto the couch.

"You suck." I laughed, "But you know you can't tell anyone, or your next."

"Oh damn, I forget, the whole thing about being in on all the pranks."
Sign up to rate and review this story