Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not O-Fucking Kay

Welcome To The Black Parade

by ZombiexCupcake 5 reviews

Frank makes a bad decision but so does Gee.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-02-06 - Updated: 2011-02-06 - 907 words

1Exciting
A/N: Thanks for reading this story guys.

Gerard’s P.O.V.

When the bell rang I smiled and stood up happy that school was over. Frank and I were going to go costume shopping. Halloween. The BEST holiday ever. Not only because it was an excuse to dress up in bizarre costumes and go from house to house making adults give you candy but it was also my baby’s birthday. He was turning 17. We were still deciding who to go as. We were thinking about Mario and Luigi but now our group of friends were going to go as Sesame Street characters. I was walking down the hall when I saw Mikey standing against a wall looking really mad.
“Mikes, what’s wrong?” I asked. He looked at me frowning.
“I think Alicia and Frank are like lying to us or something. I think their together.” He said. That was the stupidest thing I have ever heard come out of his mouth.
“Mikes, Frank is gay.” I said. Mikey glared at me.
“Well maybe he is really bi. I mean he they seemed pretty happy. And she kissed his cheek.” He said. I stared at Mikey.
“It was probably just a friendly kiss.” I said. He shook his head.
“I didn’t hear all of the conversation but she said something about how she liked this guy and I didn’t hear the rest cause I was imagining if that guy she was talking about me and when I turned around I saw her kiss his cheek and then they both left to go to their lockers.” He said. Frank was gay. He wasn’t bi. But Alicia was a pretty girl and Frank and her were really close. I started walking towards Franks locker and before I even turned the corner I heard Alicia and him laughing. I stayed hidden . They couldn’t see me and I couldn’t see them. I just focused on what they were saying to each other.
“I’d do anything, for you dear anything! For you mean everything to me!” I heard Frank sing. Alicia laughed. Why was he singing show tunes to her…And why was he singing that to her. He sung the same song to me all the time. My heart shattered into a million little pieces. Maybe Mikey was right…
“Come on Frank lets go and find the others.” She said. I heard them start to walk over and Frank came face to face with me. He smiled but his smile quickly faded when he saw my expression.
“Gee Bear…” He said. “What’s wrong?” He asked.
“Do you have anything to tell me Frank?” I asked shakily. He raised an eyebrow.
“Um, I love you?” He said confused. I frowned and shook my head looking down. I ran away past Mikey and away from Frank and Alicia as fast as I could. For once in my life I think Mikey was actually right. Maybe this was all just some kind of game for Frank. I loved him…


Frank’s P.O.V.

Gee ran away and I tried to yell after him.
“Gee! What did I do?!” I yelled. Alicia frowned and saw Mikey running over to him and talking to him. I frowned as tears ran down my face making my red eyeliner go all over my cheeks. I frowned and started to run after Gee. I knew where he would be. At the cemetery. I ran there and opened the gate walked in looking around for Gee.
I saw him under a tree. He looked up and saw me. He stood up about to walk away.
“Wait! Gee, at least tell me what I did wrong…” I said crying. He looked at me with a pained expression he walked over to me frowning.
“Why don’t you just run back to Alicia and cry to her.” He said pushing past me and out of the cemetery. I stood there for about five minutes trying to make sense of everything. Then it hit me. Did Gee think me and Alicia were like…together? Ew… I mean like she is a really pretty girl but I was 100% gay. I quickly took out my phone and dialed Alicia’s number.
“Hello?” She answered sounding happy and she was giggling like a teenage girl in love.
“He thinks that we are going out…” I said sniffling. She stopped laughing.
“I know, Mikey told me. He thought that we were together cause he saw me kiss your cheek. Don’t worry I’ll-” She started.
“Well thanks to Mikey, Gee hates me! I’m just gonna-gonna go kill myself!” I yelled into the phone.
“Frank! Don’t move, Mikey and I will be at the cemetery in a minute..” She said but I hung up and started walking back to my house dreading what would happen next. Mikey was my friend. Why would he do this to me? Before I knew it I was standing in my bathroom holding a sharp razor in my hand.
“So long and goodnight…“ I said shakily. The breeze flew in my face from the open window and I closed my eyes and ran the blade over my arm making a heart shape. I shrieked and fell to the ground in pain. And then the Black Parade came and took me away.


A/N: No the story is not over..
Sign up to rate and review this story