Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Wrong

Love, Give Me Love, Give Me Love, I Don't Need It...

by Alala19 3 reviews

Max and Mikey talk, and Dylan comes to his senses.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-02-10 - Updated: 2011-02-11 - 1413 words - Complete

1Original
“Morning.” Mikey sang as I entered the kitchen, where he was about to sit at the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal.

“Morning.” I said through a yawn, before sitting down at the chair opposite him, still in my Jack Daniels t-shirt, and camouflage Bermuda shorts. Let’s just say, I couldn’t be hassled with wearing pj’s last night. I lay my head in my arms on the table and yawned. I woke up shaking, and sweating again, as that dream echoed around my head.

“Are you ok?” Mikey asked inquisitively. I lifted my head, so my eyes met with his brown ones.

“Yeah. I just had a nightmare.” I shrugged trying to push it aside, but the thought of it still causing goose- bumps. Mikey nodded, and continued to eat his cereal.

“How’s your head?” I asked bringing my eyes to the top of his head, as if I’d be able to see it through his hair. Unfortunately, I didn’t possess such a power. Mikey smiled sheepishly.

“It’s better. Still hurts if I touch it, I think its bruised” he said, touching it lightly with his fingers, and wincing slightly.

“Sorry.” I apologized again for what felt like the millionth time.

“It’s ok. You can make it up today.” Mikey said with a grin. I stared at him with a raised eyebrow.

“We’ll think of today as your first day here. Today can be your first impression.” he said with a friendly smile. I smiled back, and then looked down at my attire.

“Great first impression… I look like a mess.” I said quietly. Once again it’s not a very good first impression. I think I might as well give up.

“Why does this house seem so quiet?” I asked, looking around the kitchen, as if I’d magically find a piece of paper, with the answer scrawled across it.

“I know, lovely isn’t it?” Mikey laughed. I smiled, seriously enjoying the quiet. It’s not something that I’ve been used to. “It’s only quiet because Frank’s not here.” Mikey said with a huge grin, causing me to laugh.

“Where is he? It’s like…” I said pausing to turn around and look at the clock on the wall. “9.” I finished, turning back around to see Mikey shove a spoon full of cereal into his mouth. Followed by the chewing, causing his jaws to move.

“He went to go get a movie, and some drinks for tonight.” Mikey said.

“Tonight?” I asked, as I rubbed my forearm, feeling the goose-bumps still present.

“Your house party.” Mikey said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Oh yeah.” I said nodding, and remembering my conversation with frank, but also remembering the argument I had with Dylan.

Mikey got out of his seat, and put his bowl onto the countertop, before turning to me.

“What was up with you yesterday? Frank said you looked a little upset.” Mikey asked, as If he’s just grown the balls, to pluck up the courage and ask me. I scrunched up my noise, and scratched the back of my neck, diverting my gaze from Mikey’s to the table.

“I had an argument with Dylan.” I said honestly.

“Oh, I see.” Mikey said.

“You’ve had an argument already, and you’ve been back how many days?” he asked.

“Today’s my third.” I said bringing my gaze back to him, who seemed to be looking at the floor in concentration, before he smiled.

“I still can’t believe I’m living with a soldier” Mikey said with a goofy grin. I laughed at the randomness, and mentally thanked him for steering away from the subject of Dylan.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

There was a knock at the door. I looked around, and bit my bottom lip. Mikey was in the shower, and frank was in the garden, doing only god knows what. I slowly made my way to the front door. I stared at the blurred figure through the frosted glass before opening the door.

I sighed upon the anxious sight of Dylan. I was worried about who it could be for a second. Dylan’s iced blue eyes landed on mine, and his lips formed into a helpless smile.
He brought his arms from behind his back, revealing a bunch of stunning pink roses in his hands. I stared at them in shock, before allowing my eyes to look upwards and lock onto his eyes again.

“Sorry?” he said. I could tell he was nervous. I could hear it in his voice. I allowed my eyes to flutter closed for a few seconds as a smile crept its way onto my lips. “I was a jerk.” he said with a hint of desperation.
I opened my eyes and smiled at his anxious face, before opening my arms.
“Come here.” I said, causing him to sigh in relief, and a happy smile spread across his face. He wrapped his arms around me, and gave me a tight hug.

My brother and I had always been extremely close. He was more of a father figure to me, and always found a way of gaining my forgiveness. I just couldn’t hold a grudge against him.

“After you said that to me yesterday, it kind of hit me and gave me the wake up call I needed.” Dylan said, as he held the cup of coffee in his hands, and he looked at me. I nodded and looked down at the steaming coffee in my own hands.
“Congratulations.” he said randomly.
I looked up at him with confusion, as his lips curved upwards.
“You’re going to be an auntie… again.” he said. My jaw dropped, and I put my cup of coffee on the coffee table, before leaping on him. I lay on him, suffocating him with my ecstatic embrace.

“Whoa, incest.” I heard from behind me.
I got off Dylan, and turned my head to see Mikey standing with wide eyes at me and Dylan.
“What’s happening here?” he asked with no emotion on his face, other than pure shock.
“I’m going to be an auntie again!” I said with a smile plastered to my face.
Mikey’s jaw dropped, before it turned into a smile.
“Congratulations.” he said to Dylan.
Dylan nodded, before standing up and shaking Mikey’s hand in a ‘manly’ way.
“I guess we have another reason to celebrate tonight.” Mikey said with a smile, before he walked out of the room, leaving me and Dylan alone again.

Dylan turned to me again.
“I’m sorry about yesterday.” he said with a guilty expression.
“I completely forgot. I was too busy being an ‘inconsiderate prick,’ as you said yesterday.” he said with sincerity.
I smiled a small smile, trying to hide the sadness I felt. His words yesterday really did hurt me, and brought back a lot of bad memories.

“It’s ok. I was pretty harsh too.” I said, reassuring him.
“Yeah, but I deserved it. It gave me the wake up call I needed.” he said.
“Which is why I brought you these.” he said pointing to the roses, which were in a long glass on the table. The guys obviously didn’t own a vase, I mean what two men on this earth that lived together would, and that was the next best thing. I smiled at the sight of the pink roses, cut freshly from his garden.

“Oh and I have an interview tomorrow.” he said, pointing a finger as if he'd just remembered, also gaining my attention.
“For what?” I asked dumbly.
“A job.” he said with a smile.
“This company is looking for an artist to paint art work for album covers.” he said with a proud smile.
“That’s amazing.” I said, embracing him again.

Day three: Less drama, so far, and things finally seem to be looking up. Maybe this is better than the army after all.


Authors Note: Sorry, another filler chapter... I know you all are just dying to hear about Max’s past, and you will learn soon enough, patience friends. Thanks to shortygirl and SarahSTARRR for your ongoing patience with me, I know, I’m not exactly the best writer on the planet, but what can I say? I tried. You guys will like the next chapter, which hopefully will be posted soon.
xoxo t.iero
Sign up to rate and review this story