Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Wrong

I've Had To Start All Over

by Alala19 3 reviews

House warming party? Meet the guys :]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-02-18 - Updated: 2011-02-19 - 1464 words

1Moving
“Go get ready.” Frank demanded as he pulled me up from the sofa. I was watching TV with Mikey. Frank had been running around all day. Honestly, I think he’s just using me as an excuse to have a full blown party. I don’t even know who’s coming tonight, or what’s happening.

“I don’t want to. Maria was just about to tell Austin she’s cheating on him.” I whined, turning my head back to the TV, as he attempted to push me out of the room. His hands on my shoulders firmly.

“It’s a soap opera. She’ll get pregnant, die of AIDS, and her husband will marry her sister. It’s the way they all go.” he said, placing his hands either side of my head from behind, and turning it so I could no longer see the TV, but the door he was attempting to push me through.

“You lie!” I gasped, allowing him to lead my body through the door.

“You're just as bad as Mikey.” he sighed from behind me, as he pushed me up the stairs. His hands moving from my shoulders, to my waist lightly. As if I’d run back to the TV if he was to let go. “Look, Dylan, Billy and Ben are coming round later, and so are my friends.” he said with an air of authority, as he guided me to my room. He spun me around in the doorway, so that I was facing him. He moved his hands from my waist and looked me in the eyes. “And I really want them to like you.” he said strictly, before flashing me a quick toothy grin, and shutting the bedroom door; leaving me staring at it.

I sighed and rubbed my face. Not really in the mood for socializing, but prepping myself to do so anyway.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I stared at the bottle of wine on the counter, debating whether to have some or not. I hadn’t touched alcohol in 5 years. I bit my lip, and diverted my eyes to a carton of orange juice. Smiling, I poured some orange juice into a glass cup, and made my way into the living room; where Mikey, Frank, Billy, Dylan, and Ben sat.

There was a knock at the door, and Billy flashed me an excited grin. I returned her grin with a nervous one.

I was nervous about meeting these people. I didn’t know what Mikey or Frank had told them, who they were, or how many of them there were.


Mikey led some guys into the living room, and we all stood up to greet them.

“This is Alba.” Mikey introduced me to a pretty brunette girl. She smiled warmly at me.

“Hi. I’m this fucker’s best friend.” she said pointing to Mikey.

“Hi.” I laughed. She seemed pretty friendly, and nice, not to mention fun.

“I’m Ray.” a tall guy with an afro said to me, holding out his hand.

“Hey.” I said, placing my hand lightly in his, and looking into his happy eyes.

“Hi.” a guy with blonde hair said. He didn’t seem friendly, and looked me up and down, with distaste. I could feel his eyes burning holes into my flesh. I flashed him a fake smile, and quickly turned away from his uncomfortable gaze.

“That’s my ass of a brother.” Mikey said, glaring at Gerard.

I gave a small, nervous smile, before turning to the last guy, I hadn’t yet greeted.


“Hola, I’m Bob.” he said friendly. His blue eyes twinkling brightly at me.

My stomach turned, and a cold shiver ran down my spine. I smiled back, and took a glance around the room. No one was really paying any attention to me. They had all gone to greet Billy, Dylan and Ben. I took a glance at Gerard, who was still giving me that 'I will kill you' glare.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I sipped my orange juice, before two figures appeared in front of me.

“Hey Frank! I thought you said she was in the army?” Ray shouted to Frank, who was on the other side of the room, talking to Dylan. I smiled and looked up at them, as they towered over me, height wise.

“She is!” Frank shouted back.

Ray turned his attention to me, and so did Bob.

“Are you?” he asked me, as if he thought it was a joke.

I looked at his face before nodding.

“No way.” they both gasped. I looked up at them confused. “You're too young!” Ray exclaimed.

“How old are you?” Bob asked, his twinkling blue eyes boring into mine.

“25.” I said feeling slightly intimidated by all the questions.

“Whoa. She’s younger than us, and could probably kick our asses without any effort.” Ray said, giving Bob a look of awe. “Hey we have a new baby of the group!” ray shouted out to anyone who could hear. I looked around the room to see two brown eyes staring at me, as if willing me to burst into flames. I shuddered and looked at Billy who gave me a faint smile; as Ben sat in between her, and Dylan laughing at something Mikey was saying, even though he probably didn't even understand it.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hi. I’m Bob.” Bob said again, randomly. He had obviously had a bit to drink since I last talked to him.

I looked down at his extended hand. I smiled and shook it.

“I knew someone called Bobby.” I said, as I released my hand from his. My stomach jerked, just from mentioning the name.

“Really? I bet he’s awesome.” Bob said, with a proud smile.

I looked at my glass in my hand, trying to block out emotions and feelings, but failing.

“Yeah. He was.” I said with a faint smile. “I’m just gonna go get another drink.” I said with a polite smile, before turning around and walking into the empty kitchen. As I left, I could hear bob and Alba.

“Was?” bob asked, obviously confused.

“She was in the army you idiot. God you're such a dork!” I heard her exclaim.

I set my glass on the counter top, and stared down at it, trying to mentally beat myself into a state, where I could put up my mental barrier; and repress all the emotions and memories flooding into my conscious mind. I tried to contain the goose-bumps appearing all over my arms, and the lump in my throat. I felt like I was going to be sick.

“Are you ok?” I heard a voice meet my ears from behind me, causing me to jump.

I turned around with my hand over my heart, trying to return my rapid heart beat to its original rhythm. I locked my eyes onto those bright hazel ones.

“Yeah.” I said, mustering up a fake smile.

“Sorry to make you jump.” Frank laughed, as he made his way over and stood next to me.

“It’s ok.” I smiled, looking down at the empty glass again.

“Gerard’s not usually like this...” Frank said finally a few moments later.

“It’s ok. I’m used to it; I’m not exactly the most well liked person in the world.” I said, as I turned to look him in the eyes.

He smiled, and looked at his hands on the counter top, obviously about to say something, before we were interrupted by a loud crashing sound.

“Frank!” a voice called from the living room.

Frank gave me a sorry look, before squeezing my shoulder, and exiting the kitchen. I took a glance at the wine bottle, before pouring some into my glass. I’m going to regret this tomorrow, but right now; I need it.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“I don’t know what was up with Gerard, he was a fucking ass.” Mikey said, as we sat down on the sofa. Everyone had gone home and I was about to live up to my deal, by watching a movie with Frank and Mikey.

“Don’t worry about it.” I reassured him, giving him a reassuring look to go with it. I was a little light-headed, even though I’d only drank one bottle of wine. I was already regretting drinking it, as my mind was screaming for more. I blocked out the screams, and made myself comfy on the sofa, as frank put the DVD in.

I couldn’t concentrate on the movie, and it all became a blur of color, occasionally changing; as I battled with my body and mind. I shut my eyes in an attempt to block out any thoughts my mind made. After an intense battle, my eyes become heavy, and I was forced into a black slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story