Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold your breath, kid!

Stay with me

by cup-full-of-blood 10 reviews

Long time no....ummmm hear XD please R&R

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-02-11 - Updated: 2011-02-11 - 2033 words - Complete

1Moving

(Gerard’s POV)

I trembled down the pavement, looking across the abandoned streets. The wind whistled through my hair, making it lash against my face, blinding my every step.
The clouds grew darker as it suddenly started to rain. The rain had never felt so heavy on my skin as it did just now.

I raced down the street so fast that I scuffed my shoes on the hard slabs. I skidded around the corner to face the tall building that stood before me. Gasping for breath, my heart was pounding so hard, it felt as if it would burst out of my chest, like a vicious animal in a paper cage.

I took a deep breath as I drew the door towards me, grasping the handle like a frightened child clutching their mother’s skirt, not knowing what lay ahead of me.

I drug my feet along the polished hospital floors, hearing my feet squeak as I walked. The weight of my feet slowly getting heavier as they now felt like anchors, dragging them all the way down to Frankie’s room, as it seemed like miles away. It was as if every time I would trudge further, Frankie’s room would slowly move further and further away. Until I Finally stood in front of it.

Shaking nervously as I took the handle and opened the door, trembling with fear as this could possibly be it. The door creaked as I stepped in the cold room, clutching Frankie’s teddy for dear life.

I moved closer to his bed, every step feeling like hell.

My throat burnt at the sight of him. He was even more pale than yesterday. As I stood by the side of his bed, I gracefully touched his cheek then quickly snapped away, as the coldness shocked me. He was so cold I was worried now.

I sat next to him as I slipped my hand in his, adjusting to the coldness.

The room was dull and cold, the atmosphere was horrible. Something wasn’t right, why was he so cold? Why did he look so pale?

I kept my left hand firmly in Frankie’s giving him a squeeze, and my other gripping onto his teddy.

“Frankie,” I whispered softly. Hoping his once glistening eyes would open sometime soon. Suddenly the next thing I heard was the monitor go dead.

“No, no no this can’t be happening?”

I quickly bolted from my seat and leaped over to the monitor, wishing and hoping there was a fault. My eyes grew wide with fear as it kept going repeatedly.

That straight line re-playing in my mind was all I could see. I raced back over to Frankie, with tears streaming down my face, as I came with the realisation that he has gone, he had no pulse, nothing. He was dead.

My eyes watering as tears trickled down my cheeks.

“No!” I screamed as I fell to my knees, with my eyes burning. This was it, this is the end. I grasped onto Frankie’s lifeless form, hoping that for some miracle he would wake up.

Doctors came flooding in, rushing over to Frankie. Some grabbing my body as my legs gave way. I was nothing without him, weak, worthless, unloved. How can this happen?

Tears kept gushing down my face as my eyes were red and puffy. Then Doctors pulled me away from the room and away from Frankie.

“No, Frankie!” I yelled, but there was no use, nothing could bring him back now.

I felt my eyes get heavy, as the Doctors took me away while the door closed behind us. Further and further down into a dark nightmare that this was becoming. I was falling, falling away from him, falling apart, I just kept falling and...

~

“Ahhh!” I screamed. As I sat up straight in a pool of sweat, alone in my cold and empty bed. I took a deep breath and came to realize that this was all a nightmare, nothing more than just a nightmare, it wasn’t real.

I rubbed the sweat off my face and felt tear stains stuck to my cheeks. I squinted a few times and wiped away my sleep, they stung and I’m pretty sure they were red and puffy too.

looking over to my window, I saw the raindrops pattering on my window, the sky was dull and the clouds were thickening. It seemed fitting for the drowsy mood I was in.

I quickly searched my bed for Frankie’s teddy, although that teddy couldn’t fully replace the comfort I longed for Frankie, it still gave me some comfort none of the less. I grabbed it tight; not wanting to let it out of my sight.

Just then I quickly rushed into the bathroom and leaned over the sink. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, and as I expected my eyes were red and puffy. Not only that, but I also looked a mess. I had bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, I had started to grow stubble, and my hair was greasy and nearly down to my shoulders.
I was falling apart, without Frankie I was a complete mess.

I ran the taps and splashed some water over my face, which slightly woke me up more.

I made my way downstairs, and was met by Mom and Mikey. More than likely trying her best to lighten up our dull moods with a fry up , which Mikey was stuffing down, and soon after I was doing the same.

~

“Gerard, slow down!” My mom yelled after me.

“I know, I know I’m sorry. I just really want to see Frankie.”

“I know, but please slow down a bit love,” She replied.

I then slowed down as we got to Frankie’s room, everything from last night came floating in my head. I cannot be thinking of that now.

Trying to string that bad dream from out of my head, I decided to grab Frankie’s teddy, and that’s when I realised I didn’t have it.

“Shit, I forgot Frankie’s...”

“Forgetting this Bro,” Mikey said from beside me, while he pulled out Frankie’s teddy from behind him.

“Aww thanks Mikey,” I said grabbing the teddy from his grasp and holding it close.

We all walked towards Frankie, when that nightmare from last night kept re-playing in my mind. Why won’t it go away? Can’t it just leave my brain? Why...

“Gerard?” a groggy voice croaked behind me. Sounding a lot like Frankie.

“I’m even hearing him now,” I sighed. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Ger... Gerard, I’m h...here silly."

I quickly turned around and saw Frankie smiling lop sided up at me. My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped, he was finally awake.

“Oh my god, Fr...Frankie,” I leant over and gave him a big hug as he returned it. I smiled down at him as Mom and Mikey came over to us, all smiles.

“Frankie, y..your awake, you made it,” My Mom spoke as she came rushing over to Frankie giving him a hug. And soon after we were all giving him hugs, saying how much we missed him and how we are so glad he is back. Doctors came in and checked Frankie, they said he was fine and had to stay in for another week or more, just for observation, but as long as he was well and awake I didn’t care.

It was incredible, my Frankie is back, alive and healthy, I’m just so over whelmed and happy that he made it. I was so worried and alone without him, I’m so glad he is back, I don’t know what I would have done without him.

Tears came rolling down my cheeks, but not from sadness or hurt but this time from happiness and relief. He was back and here to stay, I will always make sure to be there for Frankie, never let anything like this happen, ever.

After Mom and Mikey talked to Frankie, they gave us some time together.

“Frankie I’m so happy that you have made it,” I said with a smile on my face, reaching my ears. “Frankie, I was so scared that I wouldn’t be able to see or hear you, hear your voice and hear your cute little hiccup giggle you do, that I love so much,” I smiled the giggled slihtly. While he did the same as tears came dripping on the floor from my cheeks.

He reached over and wiped the tears away from my eyes. I then caught his eyes and locked them with mine, while i truely smiled. Something i havn't done since he was in here, just to top off all the other things i havn't done either.

“Gerard, I...I’m so glad to see you as well, it’s been so...so... wired,” he said as he held my hand and frowned. Though unlike my dre...nightmare they were soft and warm.

“And I was s...so scared that I wouldn’t be able t...to...to stare into your deep beautiful hazel eyes and t...tell you that I love you,” I said as our eyes met again, gazing deeply into his contagious hazel eyes, mixed with brown, red and gold. Swirling together making them perfect eyes that only belonged to my Frankie.

“Oh, G...Gee I lo...”

Before he could finish his sentence my lips were attached to his, in a soft slow and tenderly loving kiss. I moved my head to the side to kiss him in a better angle, letting my eyes close. Our lips moving together slowly, so perfectly working together. I slowly slipped my tongue in softly, as he did the same, our tongues moving around as he wrapped his arms around me.

I then moved him closer to me, and then pulled back his hair weaving my hands through his chocolaty brown locks. I then stroked my hand down his soft delicate face, lingering my hand on his cheek, holding it in place. Feeling his warm skin against my fingertips, as I began to pull bag.

“Wow, t...that was amazing, I...I have really missed those kisses,” Frankie replied with a giggle.

I laughed also before replying. “Frank, you have no idea how much I’ve missed you.”I smiled as he did the same. I laced my fingers back with his while I sat by the side of his bed. Only centermeters away from his lips again, and now begining to take another journey in Frankie's mouth.

“I love you Gee,” he muffled against our lips. I fully pulled back and looked into his eyes, stroking the side of his face once more.

“I love you too Frankie, so much,” I said as we gazed into each other’s eyes.

“You need to c...come round a lot so I can g...get a ton more of those kisses,” he said with a small smirk.

“Oh I don’t mind that at all,” I said leaning down to nick another kiss. “That’s the Frankie I’ve missed,” I said as he we both laughed.

“God Frankie, you have no idea how much I have missed you. I can’t wait until you get out and come back home again,” I said with a huge grin on my face.

“Me either, I can’t wait,” he said and dragged me down for another kiss, which I was more than happy about.

A/N: SEEEEE!! i wasn't going to let Frankie die XD sorry about the lateness, i was supose to post last night but i was to addicted to a frerard story sorry >.< hopefully this can make up for it. So what do you think? i hope you like it, and more will be up soon :D

PS : Thanks again soooo much for the support, rates and reviews you would not belive how happy i am >.< hehe please carry on with R&R ;D i have moree ferard goodness for youu guys
xx coz


Sign up to rate and review this story