Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What will it take to show you that it's notthe life it seems?

Chapter One~

by CyanideSunlight 4 reviews

When a new guys shows up at Aimee's school, what do you think'll happen?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Parody,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 1191 words

3Ambiance
Wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy.
Yeah I can't image how that feels..
I hit the radio alarm and put my pillow over my head, only then remembering I have school. I groaned and sat up, hugging my pillow.
Ow, my head. I shouldn't have listened to my music so loud last night.
I have a bad headache, and I can't have pain killers cause I'm scared I'll take too much. Stupid thing to be scared of, but I don't trust myself. I've been depressed one too many times.
I finally stand up and pull on my tightest skinnys and my favorite shirt. It has a cute toaster with a burnt piece of toast and the toaster is crying and the toast says 'It's over!'. I thought it was so cute when I saw it in the store, I had to buy it.
I sighed and looked at the time, as I put on my eyeliner, smudging it carefully.
Gaah I'm gonna be late again! I need to remember to put my alarm to a sooner time...
I ran down the stairs with my bag, shoving my books in it as I went passed the computer where I study. I ran by the kitchen, getting an apple, and almost tripped on my kitty.
"FUCK! Sugar, stop doing that!" I yelled at him, almost falling flat on my face before I caught myself.
Ugh, no use in yelling at him, he does it every morning anyway. I then felt bad, like I did every morning, for yelling at him.
My mum and brothers were still asleep as I walked out the front door, only to see my bus pulling away without me.
"Fan-fucking-tastic.." I mutter.
I guess I have to WALK to school now. Ugh I'm going to be late.. Just great..
It was a long walk to school, in case you didn't realize.

~~Time lapse~~

"Late again, Miss Dee?" Ms. Moor asked, disappointed.
"Yes, sorry. The bus left without me and I had to walk." I answered.
"Not good enough. Lines after school. 100."
I sighed and balled my fists.
"You want more lines?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.
"No, I'm sorry." I said to her, smiling a fake smile at her.
She was about to point me to my desk, then a new kid came in and she smiled at him.
"Oh hello there. And you are?" she asked.
"I-I'm Mikey Way.." he said quietly.
"Speak up, please."
"Mikey Way!" he said a bit louder.
"Oh, the new student, yes. Welcome to my class. You can sit next to Aimee here. Follow her to her seat." Ms. Moor said, and turned to her desk.
Mikey looked up at me shyly, then his eyes trailed down my body and up again. He looked away shyly when I blushed.
I just got check out. Wow.
I walked to my desk and sat down, then looked out the window. There were birds flying around outside, chirping. It was a gorgeous day, I just noticed. Not that I like going out in the sun. I burn faster than I tan.
Mikey sat in the empty desk next to me, without saying anything. We just sat awkwardly throughout the whole class.
I didn't really hear Ms. Moor talking, I only heard random things about numbers.
After class, me and Mikey didn't speak again. He left without a word. I wonder why..
I didn't see him again that day.

~

Ow, my hand freaking hurts...
I was walking out of detention rubbing my hand when I bumped into someone.
"What the-- Oh.."
I was suddenly looking into the beautiful eyes of Mikey Way. Did I just say his eyes were beautiful!?
"I'm sorry."
He looked down and kept walking. I started walking again and sighed.
"Okay then.." I whispered to myself.

~

I was almost home when I heard my name being called by a familiar voice.
"Aaaaaiiimmmeee!!!"
I looked at the direction the voice was coming from. It was Jo, my best friend, so I ran over to her.
"Uh hey."
"Oh my gawd. Guess what."
She was excited. I could tell just by looking into her gorgeous turquoise eyes.
"You started smoking that weed with Hoz?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.
"No. Ew. No! There's this new band and the guys in it are fucking hot !!"
Hmm, I should have guessed it had something to do with guys. I know how she gets...
"Oh really? What's the band called?" I asked.
"My Chemical Romance and they're performing at that run down bar. And I got tickets!!"
"Oh awesome.." I said, not that interested. I was guessing that since they were 'hot' to Jo, they probably weren't a very good band in my tastes. Though she did like that guy from Green Day.. So maybe it is good..
She looked at me menacingly.
"You're coming with me, even if I need to drag you there myself."
"Okay, okay! Now I gotta go. You know how my mom is."
"Okay, bye. I'll talk to you later."
I waved at her and walked home.

~

I walked in and got some chips. While reaching for the bag, I felt Sugar stand up and claw my ass.
"Ow.. Hey Sugar.." I said quietly and turned around then scratched his head. I went to the living room and grabbed the laptop before going upstairs. Honey was following me. I let him into my room with me and he jumped onto my desk as I sat at at it and threw my bag onto my bed.
I opened the chips and ate one while turning on the laptop. As soon as it was on I got onto Facebook. I saw a bunch of my friends posting statuses about the major test thing coming up. Then I saw Jo's status.
"got tix 4 my chemical romance!!! ssoooo excited!!! :3"
I sighed at her spelling, then remembered Mikey and wondered if he had Facebook.
Hmm...
I typed his name in the search bar and just as I clicked 'Enter', Mr.FluffyButt decided to jump on the desk.
"Honey! Go away! Ughh..." I groaned as he pressed random buttons on the keyboard. I picked him up and got him outta my room.
My cats are a huge pain in the ass...
"Be careful with my cat!" I heard my brother say. I didn't even look at him, I just muttered "Yeah sure whatever.." and closed my door again. When I got on the laptop again, I saw Mikey's face and name, so I clicked 'Add as friend'.
Pending approval
Guess I gotta wait.

I heard a knock at my door and I jumped, only then realizing I was staring at Mikey's picture.
What is wrong with me today?
My mum came in and sighed, then took the bag of chips.
"You shouldn't be eating before dinner." she muttered as she left.
Oh yeah...
I sighed and looked at Mikey again, then closed the laptop so I would do other things, like study, which I so desperately needed to do.
~~~~~~

I didn't like the writing, so I rewrote it. Does it sound better? I hope so.
Sign up to rate and review this story