Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?

Chapter Two~

by CyanideSunlight 0 reviews

Flashbacks and falling. In more ways then one. :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2012-06-16 - 823 words

0Unrated
The next day, I actually looked for Mikey.

I knew I would see him in Maths but I wanted to see him more than just one class.
Oh my god, I think I have a crush on him..
No, it can't be a crush. He just seems interesting is all... Right?
Oh wait, what's so wrong about having a crush on someone? Oh.. Nevermind..

~flashback~
It was the end of the summer, I was with Alex in the park. And like usual, I was laughing my ass off because he was making me.
He was so funny, it was the perfect moment.
While we were laughing, he was holding me in his arms on the grass and though I didn't know it, it was the happiest I've even been and probably ever will be.
After we had calmed down we were just staring into eachother's eyes.
Those beautiful, piercing, blue eyes.. I could look into them forever..
He suddenly looked at my lips, then looked into my eyes again. I knew what he wanted, but I was afraid of what might happen.
Just then he kissed me. It was a surprising feeling. Like, lightning flashing through my body. It was an amazing feeling though, I loved it. I kissed back and he made me roll on top of him. I giggled and laid on him happily. I put my cheek on his warm chest.
Can this moment get any better?
"...I love you, Aimee."
I stopped breathing and I swear my heart stopped too.
"I-I love you too Alex.." I replied and smiled, and his arms tightened around me.
Like I said, perfect moment.
I rolled off of him and snuggled his side, his arms still around me. We didn't say much, we just laid in the grass, watching the sun slowly set. The silence was fine, and I loved it.
Later he took me home and kissed me again, then left. I fell asleep and dreamed about him. That day was just... Well, perfect. No way to describe it better than that.
But then, a week passed and school started again. He never called me, or answered my emails, and I was getting worried.
You'll see him in school..
I waited for that. Every ounce of my body wanted to be with him again.
On the first day, he wasn't there.
The second, he wasn't there again. I was so disappointed.
I tried calling him, no answer.
After school on the third day, I went to his house, looking for answers.
Whaa--?! No! It can't be! He can't be...
Right then, after looking into the empty window I broke down crying on the lawn.
Usually I care if people see me cry but right then I didn't give a shit if people were looking.
He was gone. He never said goodbye, or gave any hints that it would end. He just... left.
How am I supposed to live when my heart leaves me?
~End of flashback~

I got really depressed after that day. I even started cutting, cause I heard it released ... Endorphins? Or some such shit like that. It helped, surprisingly. But it couldn't take away the pain of his disappearance.
I missed him, everyday. More and more. I even had bad nightmares. Beautiful nightmares of him kissing me, then disappearing like mist, right in my arms. I ran around crying, searching for him, then woke up yelling his name into my pillow and crying hard. My mum wanted me to get help but I refused. Those mind doctor people freaked me out big time.
It has gotten better, I mean, it's been as least a year and a half since then. And boy have I changed.
I used to be one of the girliest girls you could find. Dresses, pink, blondeness, boys, shoes, everything.
But when that happened, I started to like black a lot more. My music style changed, my look changed, everything. I became fearless.
Well, almost fearless.
So now, I was marked as the 'emo' and I guess I was. I've gotten better though, as in not as depressed, but I had my days.
I spent my whole morning thinking about my life and Alex. When I got maths and I was distracted from my thoughts. I was oddly nervous to see Mikey again. I was in the hall, near the Math classroom, when I slipped and fell.
Dammit! Stupid janitor, he should really put a 'wet floor' sign up. Oww my head...
I groaned and tried to sit up quickly, not wanting people to notice.

"Woah! Are you alright?" I heard a familiar voice say behind me.
Oh my god..

~~~
SORRY MISSFUNGHOUL57 FOR TAKING SO LONG WHEN I SAID I WOULDN'T DX
~Gives you cookies~
Anyway, this story is getting good eh? I have a thing for sad flashes from the past, I've noticed. o.o;;
Uhm..
THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS! I love you guys! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story