Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?

Chapter Three~

by CyanideSunlight 2 reviews

Off to find another Way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-14 - Updated: 2012-06-17 - 675 words

2Moving
"Woah, are you alright?"
Oh my god..

Mikey's face suddenly became all I could see. He was behind me and he leaned over to put his face in front of mine.
I gasped at the invasion of space and fell back over. Mikey giggled.
Woah, that was cute..
He offered me his hand so I could stand up and I took it. His hands were really warm..
When I stood up I almost fell again, but he caught me in his arms.
I smiled a bit and turned my head so he wouldn't see but I think he did. As soon as I was steady, he let go. But my balance sucks.
I almost slipped again, but he caught me, again. We both giggled.
His glasses were slipping down his nose so I pushed them back up and he blushed. He moved us both where it wasn't wet, then immediately let go and walked into the class.
I sighed and followed him, then took my seat. We didn't talk at all during class.
The teacher just babbled on about stuff I didn't care about, while I looked at Mikey from the corner of my eye. I don't think he noticed me, he was busy playing with his hands.
I then noticed he had callouses on his fingers.
He plays guitar?
Okay, that makes him even hotter... Oh wow what am I saying??
I looked back at his face then saw something on his neck.
A hicky? Oh no.. Does that mean he has a girlfriend?
Disappointed again. Why didn't I expect that?
I tried to push those thoughts out of my head. I looked out the window. It was a nice fall day.
I was watching the birds then I felt someone looking at me and I looked back at them.
It was Mikey and he quickly looked at his hands again. I smiled then the bell rang. I sighed and got up and walked out of the class.
While I was walking to Chem I felt a weird feeling..
Is someone following me..?
I didn't do anything about it, I just kept walking.
When I got to class I turned around while opening the door and I saw Mikey. He didn't look at me, he just passed right by me.
"Huh.." I said quietly while getting to my desk.
I thought about Mikey, even though I tried hard not to.
I have to focus on my work! I'm gonna fail if I don't..
I sighed mentally. No use in wishing him away. It never works.
I looked at the teacher, trying to read her lips but not fully paying attention.
Class continued like this til the bell rang. I ran outta the class and went to find my locker.
I was checking to see if I had all my books when I ran into somebody.
Ugh I'm such a klutz now!
"Sorry.." I muttered and was suddenly looking into familiar hazel eyes. Though the face was different so I became confused.
"No worries. I should be saying sorry, I wasn't paying close enough attention."
Oh god.. His voice is like angels..
"N-no it's fine. It was my fault." I said quickly.
"I don't believe I've seen you here before.." I said quietly and looked away.
"Oh, that's cause I'm new. I moved here a week ago and my little bro goes here now too. I'm Gerard Way. Nice to meet you." he said while smiling, then he winked.
Way?! Woah how many of these guys are here?
I smiled then shrugged.
"I guess nice. I bumped into you so it's not the best way to meet--"
"Gee! Hey. Already talking to girls, I see?"
I turned around and saw Mikey then smiled wide.
"Oh it's you. Hey Aimee.."
"Hey Mikey."
"Mikes! You two know eachother?" Gerard asked.
"Yeah we're in the same class." I said.
"Oh cool.." replied Gerard.
The second bell went and that was our reminder to leave for lunch.

~~~
Keep up with the R&R please? :D It makes me haaaapppyyy!
Sign up to rate and review this story