Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Story of Complications Part 2

Chapter 9.

by Wicked_Lovely 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-14 - 1438 words - Complete

0Unrated

Pete dragged Jon back to the car that Patrick was in, making sure he got in safely and that those who were following couldn't get in.
"Patrick, drive." Pete said hurriedly.
"Where's Spencer and Ryan?" Patrick asked looking at Pete.
"Just DRIVE!" Pete screamed and Patrick started to drive quickly getting out of the area.
"What the hell is going on, why were those guys following you, and where the fuck are Ryan and Spencer?" Patrick asked anger flowing from his voice, hunched over the steering wheel.
"Ryan attacked when I told him not to, they found us, and they took Ryan and Spencer captive so I dragged Jon's ass out of there." Pete said, looking out the window to make sure no one was following them.
"Are you okay Jon?" Patrick asked calmly.
"I got stabbed." Jon replied shakily.
"Shit." Pete muttered under his breath, looking back at Jon. "Patrick, don't stop driving at full speed, and don't go home." Pete said before unbuckling his seat belt and climbing into the backseat with Jon. He looked at the knife wound, and then at Jon's pained face. "Why didn't you say something?" He asked angirly, brushing his fingers over the wound.
"Ah! That hurts. I didn't want you to worry, I was to caught up in the fact that they took Spencer AND Ryan. There's a number of reasons." Jon said slowly.
"Right." Pete sighed. "This is gonna hurt a little." He said, lifting Jon's shirt so he could fully inspect it. He bent his head down, running his tongue along the wound. Jon clutched his fists against the seat, clenching his jaw as he tried not to bite his tongue or scream in pain. The wound started to heal quickly, the bleeding stopping immediately. "Better?" Pete asked with a small smile. Jon nodded, his eyes closed in pain.
"So what's our plan on getting Ryan and Spencer back?" Patrick asked, looking in the review mirror at Jon and Pete.
"We're going to find some people that will fight with us. I think. If we can." Pete said. He wasn't sure what they were going to do, but knew that they had to do something.
"Okay, to William and Gabe's house it is. But first we have to change cars." Patrick said from the front, knowing that they would be looking for them.
"And how exactly do you suppose we could do that?" Pete said.
"I have an idea. Call William, tell him to go to the casino we normally meet at, and to bring a car. And Gabe. I don't think we should go to their house." Patrick said. Pete pulled out his phone, calling William.
"So what exactly is out plan?" Jon asked, making Patrick grip the steering wheel tightly.
"I don't know... We need someone to go on the inside. To tell us what's going on in there. And with that information we'll try to make a plan. We could fake an attack, let them capture one of us, and have the others escape, and then we'll get information, and thus we can make a plan. But in the mean time, we just need to focus on meeting up with William and Gabe." Patrick said trying to stay calm. After about an hour of switching from main streets to side roads to a dirt path in the desert they made it to an abandoned casino, a single car was parked out of it as Patrick pulled up next to it. William was leaning against the side of the car, drinking hot tea out of a metal mug. Patrick and Pete got out of the car, going over to talk to William.
"Where's Gabe?" Pete asked.
"He's inside. Who's in the back seat?" William asked, pointing to Jon who was climbing out of the car.
"His name is Jon. Anyway, we should get inside and start planning." Patrick said, leading the other three inside.
"My names William." He extended his hand at Jon, who took it kindly.
"Jon. What is this place?" Jon asked as they walked into the old building.
"Patrick has an obsession with finding run-down places and taking them over. It used to be a casino, but it went out of business because it's out in the middle of the desert. No one ever comes out here, so we just kind of took it." William said as they walked over to a table. The entire place was empty, except for that table. Whoever had owned it, didn't want to leave anything behind, making it to where there was a single table with eight chairs surrounding it. Jon sat down on one of the edges of the table, surrounded by the people that would help him get his friends back. Hopefully.
"So, what's the plan Patrick?" Gabe asked looking across the table at Patrick as Pete kicked his legs up in one of the empty chairs.
"We know nothing of the place, or the people inside. We need to get information on it." Pete said with a sigh.
"And how do you propose we do that?" William asked.
"We need to get someone on the inside, give us information, and then we can plan an attack." Patrick said.
"So, who's it going to be?" Gabe asked.
"I'll do it." William said shrugging. "I don't see why not."
"Because I don't want you to get hurt." Gabe said looking at him seriously.
"And who said that I get hurt easily?" William asked smiling at Gabe who just nodded.
"Right. I guess." Gabe said sighing in defeat.
"Great. Now all we have to do is make a plan to get you purposely captured." Pete said.
"Why don't you just make it look like you found it on accident and wanted to explore it?" Jon asked.
"What do you mean?" Patrick asked.
"Well, instead of dragging us all over there and making them realize something is up, we could have the two of you go and 'explore' the place, allowing one of you to get captured and the other to just barley get away. Then they wouldn't know what was going on, which would be to our advantage." Jon said, waving his hand in the air as he said the last part.
"That's brilliant." William said smiling.
"Now we just need equipment that they won't notice." Patrick said standing up. Jon looked at him confused as he walked over to the wall, flipping a switch that had the words 'power' over it. Part of the floor slid under the rest of the floor, revealing a staircase that hid underneath. Pete walked down first, and Jon followed William down the stairs, looking around the room amazed. It was like a miniature armory, bunk beds included.
"Holy shit." Jon mumbled, looking at all of the weapons. Pete and Patrick didn't even have this much in their house. Pete took off a few things from one of the wall, handing it to William.
"Put this in your ear, and it'll just look like an earring, even though it's a miniature ear bud. This goes around your neck, it'll just look like a necklace, and it'll be a mike." William nodded as he took the things from Pete, and put them on himself.
"Anything else?" He asked.
"Put this in your pocket, it'll charge them if they start to run low." Patrick said, holding him a small silver case that just looked like a lighter.
"Do you use this stuff often?" Jon asked looking around the room.
"Not really, but we have it just in case." Patrick said with a shrug.
"Better safe than sorry I guess." Gabe said with a smile.
"So when do you want us to go in for the kill?" William asked.
"We should wait a while, not to long, but long enough. If you dive right in, then their gonna think that we sent you. I mean, two groups of people in one day? It just wouldn't seem right." Patrick said.
"So we'll wait."Gabe said smiling. "It means we can spend some time together, just in case you ya know...don't make it." he said looking at William who gave him a reassuring smile.
"I'm gonna make it Gabe, but I refuse to deny any time with you." He said walking into Gabe's arms.
Jon left the room, feeling to uncomfortable to stay. Pete had Patrick, Gabe had William, and he had no one else at the moment. And he probably wouldn't for about a week. Patrick took forever when he made his bullet proof plans. And Jon was just going to have to wait.
Sign up to rate and review this story