Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Story of Complications Part 2

Chapter 10.

by Wicked_Lovely 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2011-02-20 - Updated: 2011-02-21 - 2758 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Ryan was awakened by the feeling of hands pulling his limp body up by his handcuffed arms. He struggled against the feeling, looking at Brendon they pulled him up, and Brendon started to wake up.
"Ry?" He asked sleepily, opening his eyes. "Where are you taking him?" He got up, running to the end of his chain as he tried to get to the struggling smaller boy.
"Don't let them take him!" Spencer yelled from across the room, as one of the men yanked on Ryan's hair, pulling him out of the room. "Where are they taking him?" Spencer asked worried looking over at Dan and Phil.
"How in the hell are we supposed to know? We haven't left this room since they brought us here." Dan said. Brendon was close to tears, as he walked to the end of his leash.
"I just got him back..." Brendon muttered, staring at the dented door Ryan had gotten dragged out of. "And they took him."
Ryan struggled against the men that were pulling him down a hall hidden by a vault door. It was lined with cells with people screaming, or crying. He knew he was going to be one of them in no time, which wasn't good since most of them looked like they barley ate and hadn't seen daylight in years. The man that was holding on his handcuffed hands pulled on his head as he tried to once again get out of his grasp. He wanted to get back with Brendon, to be in his arms once more. He was like a drug, and Ryan was heavily addicted to him. His smiles, his laugh, every word he spoke. And god, he was being so seductive. How had they not have a true kiss by now? He was pushed into a room, being thrown to the ground.
"Why the hell did you bring me here?" He screamed standing quickly as he ran for the door that they slammed. It was thick, with a small window that he just barley was tall enough to look out of, and had heavy iron bars on it.
"Because animals need to be caged." One of the guards teased and Ryan growled angrily.
"When are you going to let me out?" He asked, trying not to sound as irritated as he was.
"Probably never." The guard laughed, walking away. Ryan just stared, looking out across him, he had a lovely view of either brick wall or iron door. He just stared out of the bars, waiting for someone to come and tell him what the hell was going on, because to put it bluntly, he had no fucking clue. His hands yanked once again on the handcuffs that restrained both of his arms and hands from being much use to him, he knew that at this point his wrists were bleeding. He sighed, irritated once again, before pacing back in forth in his small holding cell. He had to get out. He had to. He screamed, running at the door like he had earlier. He just had to get out. And he had to get Brendon. He hit it again, putting dents in it with his shoulder. He ran at it repeatedly, not doing anything other than adding dents. A man walked up to the door, smirking at Ryan.
"Do you really think that you're getting out by doing that?" He asked in a smooth voice.
"Do you really fucking think I care? I'm getting out of here one way or another." Ryan snapped, wishing he could free his hands to choke the man that was standing outside the door.
"I'm doubtful you'll escape without help, however, I'm sure you'll receive some eventually. In the mean time however, how about you tell me what you know about Pete and Patrick. You can't tell me that you don't know them, I saw you with Pete earlier." Ryan smirked, walking closer to the door.
"And why should I tell someone who's name I don't even know about someone else?" He asked tilting his head.
"Good point, but who needs formalities?"
"Well sir, I don't think I'm going to say another word to you until I'm out of this room and know your name."
"I have a feeling that you won't tell me anything even if I do that. You're a killer, and I can tell." Ryan started laughing.
"Well I guess you'll never know." His eyes glimmered with anger as he smirked at the man on the outside of the door. The man smirked, laughing lightly.
"Well played, but I'll have you know, you're not going to get free and save your friends."
"That's what you say." The man reached his hand in the cell through the bars, punching Ryan before retracting it. Ryan smirked impishly at him, and he smirked back before walking away. Ryan stared at the brick wall outside of the door, putting his forehead against the bars. He would get out. He had to get out. He wondered back to the wall facing the door, sitting down on the floor.

After waking up and eating breakfast, William and Gabe set off to start their mission. It had been a week, and they decided it was time to set the plan in motion. They drove down to the abandoned warehouse, and Gabe got out of the car slowly.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Gabe asked William who was already starting to climb in the window.
"Com'on Gabe, it'll be fun!" William said happily as he jumped into the building, Gabe followed, not wanting to miss the show William was about to preform.
"William, be careful." Gabe called after him as he saw William climbing up a stack of boxes, purposely making them fall to the ground loudly. He started to rearrange them, making them into a bed before calling Gabe over, who listened obediently, curling up to Gabe.
"They have the place bugged." William whispered in his ear.
"Then let's 'stumble' upon the door." Gabe said laughing a little. William got up, extending his arm to Gabe.
"Dance with me love?" He asked happily as Gabe took his hand and they proceeded to dance in the dusty room filled with boxes. After a few minutes, two guards walked out of the trap door, running towards the two dancing boys. "Gabe, run." William said as he pushed him out of the open window, getting caught by one of the guards not two seconds later.
"And what are you doing here?" One of them asked as they dragged him down the trap door.
"We were just exploring, you can't keep me here, it's illegal!" William yelled. He knew Gabe was already on his way back to the casino. There was no room for error.
"You were on our property. It's perfectly legal." He said harshly, pushing him into the room with Brendon and Spencer. "Have fun with your new cell mates." He said before slamming the door shut. William waited a minute before he called Pete.
"It's three stories underground, the first level is holding cells, the second is a library and the third is some kind of lab." William said into the mike, looking like a crazy person.
"What are you doing Will?" Dan asked looking at him.
"Shhh, I'm getting us out of here."
"How do you know so much about this place?" Phil asked tilting his head. He was giving more information than anyone knew, and he hadn't gone through that much of the hideout.
"I just know. It's like a sixth sense or whatever." William said waving his hand in the air at Dan and Phil. "Now shut up." He said as he continued to give information about the place that no one could see.

After about two or three days of playing the staring game with the door, two men walked in the small holding cell. Ryan automatically tried to overpower them, tackling one to the ground. Which in turn, only made it easier for the other one to pull him up and push him against the wall. When Ryan was sufficiently being held against the wall by both guards the man that had talked to Ryan earlier walked in, holding a long syringe.
"Flip him over." He ordered and they shoved Ryan's chest to the wall, unhandcuffing his wrists. Each guard held one of his arms, making it to wear he couldn't move his arms. But he still tried to get free. "You know the more you struggle, the more it'll hurt you."
"And why should I care? I don't know your name, and I don't know what the hell you're injecting me with." Ryan snapped.
"You can call me Louie." He said with a smile as he pierced Ryan's skin, allowing the liquid to fill his veins. Ryan bit his lip, trying hard not to scream in pain as the liquid burned threw his veins.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Louie, now what the hell did you put in me?" Ryan asked calmly.
"It'll make you stronger. Of course, it'll also make it to where you won't have any free will, and you'll have to do everything me and my men tell you to do." Louie said still smiling.
"And what makes you think it'll work on me?" Ryan asked.
"It always works." Louie said laughing lightly. "But I do love your spirit." He said as the two guards dropped Ryan and left. "Good luck trying to keep it." He said as he closed the door. Ryan just stayed on the floor, convulsing as his pupils dilated. He could feel the change, it burned everywhere, and unlike when he first turned, he wasn't asleep. He could feel it crawling like bugs under his skin, he could feel his DNA being altered, he could hear his heart pounding -something that hadn't happened in days- and the sound of his labored breathing as he struggled to stay on his hands and knees. His vision was blurred, and he continued to refuse giving in to the drug. He still needed to save Brendon. He need to be with him again. He needed to kiss him for the first time. Hell, he wanted to do everything with Brendon. He would not let his personality disappear, and he could feel it. His DNA was bonding with the drug, making it to were he was still himself even with the drug.
After about an hour, his body calmed down. He felt stronger, and he knew his personality was still the same. He wasn't a normal fledgling, and he could handle it. He had to for Brendon's sake.
"And how are you feeling Mr.Free Spirit?" Louie asked looking in at Ryan who was still sitting on the floor.
"I'm just dandy, and yourself Louie?" He said smiling up at Louie who got a surprised look on his face.
"How....How are you still the same?" He asked amazed.
"I'm not, if I recall, you said this would make me stronger." Ryan said giving Louie an impish smirk as he walked over to the door, gripping the bars with his hands.
"If you think you're getting out of here, you're seriously mistaken." Louie said harshly.
"If you think I give a fuck about what you think then you're seriously mistaken." Ryan said laughing lightly to himself.
"How about this, you do what I ask you to do, and I'll let your friends go. No strings attached." Louie said smiling lightly. Ryan's face softened.
"You promise that you won't hurt them and let them go?" he asked looking Louie in the eye for any hint of lying.
"Of course. You can watch them leave with no memory as to what happened to them, but you will not be allowed to talk to them. Seem fair?" He asked smiling as Ryan started to cave. Ryan chewed on his bottom lip, he wanted to be with Brendon, but he also wanted Brendon to have a happy life. Even if it was without him.
"It's fair. I guess there's no other option." he said with a sigh of defeat.
"Or we could kill you, but that would be no good." Louie said. Ryan nodded stepping away from the door. "Then it's a deal?" he asked.
"It's a deal." Ryan agreed.
"Good." Louie said smiling kindly at Ryan as he opened the door. Ryan stepped out, walking next to Louie as he led him down the hallway. "One mistake and I'll kill your friends, so don't try anything."
"I wouldn't dare think of it." Ryan said as he looked at all of the holding cells with half starving people, begging to be let out. Louie opened the door to a room.
"You can watch them leave, but you're not allowed to say anything into the mike. And don't do anything stupid." He said before leaving. Ryan sat down at one of the chairs looking at the screen that showed Brendon and Spencer.
"When the hell did Spencer get put in here?" He muttered. A few men walked into the room, giving each person a shot, knocking all of them out. Ryan decided that it would also erase all memory of this place, and if he was lucky, all memory of him. He didn't want Brendon to be sad that he had gone missing. And he knew he wouldn't be allowed to see him anytime soon. If ever. He watched the small screen in the dark room, watching the guards pick up the limp body's of his friends and carry them out before looking at a different screen that showed the trap door. They carried the bodies out of the building, putting them against the side of the building, in the black that was the Nevada desert at night. Ryan ran a hand threw his hair. They were safe, but he was still trapped, defeated, useless. Louie walked back into the room.
"Happy?" he asked with a smile. Ryan just looked at him.
"What do you want me to do?" he asked in a voice that belonged to someone who had given up all hope. That was the thing with Ryan, he never had much hope, just a lot of motivation. Brendon was his motivation to keep living, to keep hoping. Without him, Ryan most likely would have given up on everything ages ago. He was weak, fragile really, and Brendon was the bar that he refused to let go of. The bar that held him up from hitting rock bottom. Something that, once again, he was close to hitting. His hands had let go, almost in the way that they would if it was raining, making the bar slick, and losing all friction, they had slipped. It wasn't something that made him happy, but then again, he never really was happy. Only that little time he spent in Brendon's comforting arms could he consider himself truly happy.
And now, now he needed no emotions.
He needed no strings or bars or ropes to hold him up, because he had fallen. He had been pushed off, he lost his grip, and he got trapped at the bottom. Louie gave him a smile, ushering him out of the room as he folded one of his arms around Ryan's shoulder. "This is why I refuse to love, it makes you weak, defenseless, and dependent." Louie said as he led him down to a staircase. "Bert should be waiting down there, good luck." He said before pushing him to the stairwell and shutting the door. Ryan grasped the bar that accompanied the stairs feeling weaker than he ever had in his life.
The hunger from the past few days without food hit him hard along with the pain in every muscle due to the fighting he had done not to long ago. It made him physically sick, and he held onto the rail for dear life, trying not to pass out. He felt light headed as he tried to grasp the fact that he had done the one thing he never wanted to do. He made a promise to never see Brendon again.


~~~~~

I'm sorry I didn't post this one sooner, I've been caught up in another story idea. I might post it, but probably not. I'd also like to thank PartyPosion and FrankieXIero for basically always making me happy with their lovely reviews. So sorry for the chapter delay, and the fact that Ryan got torn away from Brendon. And for it being utter crap.
-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story