Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Driving hím banana's

Charpter Five : Make out. Or was it 'Make up'?

by LieschLightning 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-16 - Updated: 2011-02-17 - 1218 words

3Original

Another band started to set up, but Gerard wasn't intrested anymore. He walked back to the bar and asked for a Coke, then he saw Frank talking to Mikey, should he join?
Frank was smoking and drinking his coffee, he looked perfectly happy. "Were we good? i think we were." he said, blowing out the smoke. "You were, you really were!" Mikey smiled and nodded at Gerard, Frank didn't notice.
"Hi, beautiful." Gerard said spinning Frank round, where did all that sudden confident come from? He didn't know, he will never know. Frank took a step back, in shock, gasping. "He-Hello, Gerard." Frank said, blushing. Sipping from his coffee, to hide the blush. "You were great! Is Grace here too?" Gerard asked, 'cause he didn't want her to be here.
This could be the night of nights.
"N-no, do you want to talk to her?" Frank said, blowing smoke in frunt of his face, so Gerard could barely see him. "No, i don't!"

Gerard grinned at the grass that was slipping between his toes, a giggle escaped as Frank was standing in front of him with mikey, Their backs were facing him, but he could see Frank was shivering: "It's 'cause of the cold!" Frank explained to Mikey, lies. He wasn't wearing a sweater, but it wasn't cold at all. It was a sweet summer night, or was that just Gerard? He strommed over to Frank and Mikey and glomped Mikey onto the ground, he was aiming for Frank, but he didn't had the guts to do it. "What are you doing, bro?" Mikey smiled at Gerard,"Oh, me? nothin' just hanging around." Gerard got up to his feet quickly: "What's he all nervous about?" Gerard smiled, the streetlights reflected his pearly whites. "I'm not nervous, for fuck's sake! I'm cold!" Frank almost yelled, but you could see he loved this moment. He was smiling so much, he couldn't be really cold. Gerard handed him his sweater. "I don't need it, anyway!" He pushed the sweater in his hands an looked away, as if he was really changing. "You're pretty giggly yourself, Way." Mikey said to his brother. "Me? ohw, shu'up!"

"Oh, Fuck off, Mikey!"
"My name isn't mikey.." Frank mumbled under his breath. Gerard looked down to the matresses on his bedroom floor. Mikey and Frank decided to camp in his room, probably to annoy the hell out of him. "Sorry for the insult, man." Gerard mumbled, got out of bed and went straight downstairs. "Mu-uum, i can't believe you let hím stay in my room." I said anoyed, she allmost trew my coffee on the counter: "Stop nagging about it, he had nowhere els to go!"
"He had nowhere els to goo-oo." Gerard repeated his mother in a preppy voice, picking at his coffee mug, then just leaving it there. He didn't want coffee, which is rather odd, 'cause he always wants coffee.

I'm A Barbie Guurrl, Living in a ba--
Gerard basicly had a fit off giggles at his own ringtone, it was sung by his best friend, haven't heard from her in years. Wait, it had to be her, 'cause it was only set as she ringed or texted him.

Hey,
I haven't heard from you in a while?
To be honest, i don't like it! It's allready two years like this, Gee.
Get your shit togheter, we need to talk!
Lots of love, Alison.

Talking about a twist in the storyline. Should he text back!? Would she be home. He had to see her, offcourse! This was exactly the person he needed at the moment. Thank god! He ran to the front door. "I'm of to Alison!!" He yelled loud, like he always used to do, Mikey peakes his head 'round the cornor. "Are you serious?" He gasped. Gerard could only nod, then he left.

She lives two streets away, they see eachother everyday in class, it was just broken and thorn since the day he started to play football, and became the most popular guy at school, Gerard doesn't play football anymore, only girls.
They were even in the same class. What did he do? How could he have left this awesome girl, for a wild live?
Gerard rang the doorbell, her mother opened. "Gerard! Long time no see! I'll get her!"
Gerard started fumbeling his tumbs down his pockets, He was a nervous wreck. She walked downstairs, not even smiling. "Mum! I don't like suprises!!" She yelled anoyed. He waved his hand at her, pulling it way to fast out of his pockets, which hurt. "Gerard." She said. "Did you got my text?" I nodded. "Sorry, i was such a... really i was a jerk."
"You still are!" she said smiling, then hugging him tight. "I saw you go to school in those awesome clothes yesterday. You are back to normal? Did you like, do it for me?!"
He couldn't just say 'why yes, offcours', could he?
"No,... I didn't? I did it for myself. I wasn't even thinking of you." Gerard head fell down. "I'm so sorry!"
But her smile didn't fade. "Oh, that's even better!"
"I just cracked up when i heard my ringtone, i really missed you!"
"Same!"
Then they just hugged for what seemed like seconds, butin real live it were 30 minutes, crying in eachothers arms. "We were so dumb." Alison smiled. "Let's go!" Gerard said pulling her out of the comfort of her own home. "We're going for icecream, celebrate our friendship!"
She giggled and followed him, "You were at that concert yesterday, right? Are you having a thing for Frank Iero?"
Gerard Couldn't believe his own ears: "A thing for Frank? Hell no! ... uhm." He should really say it to her. "Acctualy i have." He looked down to her shoes.
"I don't want icecream" she stated while standing in front of the shop, she went to sit down on the grass. Same grass that creeped between Gerard's toes yesterday, acctualy.
Gerard took place next to her. "You don't mind, do you?"
" I've always known you were pretty darn gay." She smiled and was picking at the grass.
They talked for hours, like it never even ended.
Like those two years never even exsited.
Like they were just two love sick teenagers of barely 15 years old.
"I Love You!" Gerard stated suddenly. "You gay!" Alison shouted back, but she was ever so happy.

Gerard went to see if his coffee was still warm, but Frank was drinking it now. "So, you made up with Alison? Or just made out?" Mikey grinned, he shot him my dead glare, people always used to think they were togheter. So, they kissed a couple time during some wild sleepovers? Who cares! (Yeah, maybe they kissed quite a lot.)
"We made up, we talked, we hugged, we jumped, we danced, we layed on the grass. We're just back to normal i guesse?" He said, walking to the fridge taking a bottle of milk down his troath at one time.
"Take it easy, bro!" Frank yelled at Gerard.
Was he friends with Frank suddenly?
[NOTE: Hi, so i'm getting bad rates... -sob*-
Well, i was wondering. Do you guys know why? And please give me some advise!!
And also sorry if it took so long ;c
i'll update soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story