Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie > Original of the Species

Magneto Plots

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-19 - Updated: 2011-02-20 - 954 words

0Unrated
INT. RONNY'S BEDROOM

Bobby continued to stare at Ronny for a moment before turning away and heading back down the stairs.

INT. KITCHEN

As soon as Bobby got down the stairs, Madeline was putting things back into the fridge.

MADELINE:
Oh, Bobby. Are you done eating?

BOBBY:
Mom…how come you never returned any of my calls?

MADELINE:
What do you mean?

Just then, William walked into the room as well.

BOBBY:
I tried calling you guys when I got back to school. For two months now. Don't tell me you didn't notice.

Madeline then looked to her husband and he answered for her.

WILLIAM:
Bobby, do you have any idea what we went through after you left?" William asked.

BOBBY:
No.

WILLIAM:
The police came back here, wanting more information about that boy who had attacked them. Of course we didn't know anything, but they didn't believe us, so they kept harassing us. The story about the attack was on the news, in the local paper. And naturally our friends and neighbors were curious as to why a mutant was at our house in the first place. You know we actually thought about moving because of all this.

BOBBY:
So if you decided to move, were you gonna tell me?

MADELINE:
Bobby...

BOBBY:
So why let me in the house today? Why not kick me out, why have you been treating me normal?

They didn't get a chance to answer.

BOBBY: (Con't)
It's because you think I'm going to take the cure, isn't it?

Madeline looked at her son in surprise.

MADELINE:
You're not?

BOBBY:
You actually want me to take it?

MADELINE:
Honey...

WILLIAM:
You could be normal again. Why wouldn't you want to take it?

BOBBY:
Maybe because I like being a mutant, dad. Did you ever think of that? I like that I'm different. I don't want to go back to being normal.

Bobby watched as his parents just looked at each other, both had looks of disappointment of their faces. He could only shake his head, they didn't understand.

BOBBY:
I'm out of here.

Bobby headed for the door.

MADELINE:
Bobby, wait!

Madeline went after him.

MADELINE:
Listen, I guess we just assumed you'd take it because...I don't know.

BOBBY:
It's alright mom.

MADELINE:
I told you we still love you and we do. No matter what.

Bobby smiled a little.

BOBBY:
Thanks

After that, he turned and continued out of the house.

EXT. TRAIN

Pyro shifted in his seat on the train Magneto had commandeered last night after their attack on Alcatraz. Magneto stopped the train and they kicked everyone off except for the conductor, who Madrox held at gun point…or at least one copy of Madrox did. He flicked his shark lighter open and closed it as he looked out the window.

Across from him in another seat was Remy guy shuffling a deck of cards. Again, Pyro flicked his lighter open and stared at the flame for a moment before closing it. He then did it again and Remy twitched visibly with annoyance.

REMY:
Can you stop that already?

Pyro grinned and laughed.

PYRO:
Nope.

Remy glared at Pyro before pulling out his metal staff. He gave it a slight charge and lightly hit Pyro's hand with it, causing the lighter to fly up into the air and Remy caught it and smirked.

REMY:
Mine now.

PYRO:
Give it back.

Remy looked at him before flicking the lighter open and closed, mimicking Pyro.

REMY:
Hmm…nope. Don't think so.

Pyro got to his feet.

PYRO:
Remy, give it to me now.

The other man also got to his feet.

REMY:
Come and get it.

After he said that, one of the cards in Remy's hand began to glow in a purple like flame as he charged it up. Pyro scoffed and looked down at the flaming card before winking. The card was then burned up completely and reduced to a small pile of ashes.

Remy blinked in surprise.

REMY:
What the-

In his distraction, Pyro snatched his lighter back before shoving Remy back down into his seat.

PYRO:
Got anymore magic tricks up your sleeve?

REMY:
What's so special about that thing anyway?

PYRO:
It was a gift from my father.

REMY:
So, where's pops now? Decided he didn't want a mutant freak for a son?

PYRO:
No, he's dead.

A look of surprise came over Remy's face but Pyro didn't give him a chance to respond as he left the compartment.

INT. TRAIN COMPARTMENT

In the next section of the train stood Magneto, looking out the window as Cain Marko stood next to him.

MAGNETO:
I've kept up my end of the bargain, Cain. I doubt you need much incentive to go after your brother.

JUGGERNAUT:
I told you already, Erik. I'm not Cain Marko anymore. My name is Juggernaut.

MAGNETO:
Fine, Juggernaut. The X-Men will have no idea what you're with us. Soon, you will have the revenge you seek.

JUGGERNAUT:
You said you know exactly were he is, right?

MAGNETO:
Of course.

Juggernaut grinned before walking out of the compartment, passing Pyro along the way. Pyro looked up at him as Juggernaut narrowed his eyes. He was a dwarf compared to the other mutant's size.

PYRO:
You're sending him after the Professor? I thought you were against going after him.

Magneto nodded.

MAGNETO:
My boy…I'm afraid that things have changed.

Pyro just stared at the older man as he took a seat.

PYRO:
So...what's the plan?

MAGNETO:
Now…the plan is to use this cure as a lightning rod to turn countless more mutants to our cause. We build an army…and destroy this cure at its very source.
Sign up to rate and review this story