Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?

Chapter Five~

by CyanideSunlight 0 reviews

D:!! Was this unpredicted?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-19 - Updated: 2012-07-10 - 1704 words

0Unrated
As soon as I saw mum, I get really scared.
There was a bottle of Jack Daniel's in her hand, half empty and she had a very pissed off look on her face.
Paul went back into his room, locking the door. I noticed he had a black eye and bruises on his arms but I didn't do anything.

"You. You made all that fucking noise way too much, I ended up sleeping in too many times. I got fired. YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING MEANS?!" my mum yelled.
I cringed. I hate it when people yell at me..
"Yeah, it means you got fired." I answered.
"You smartass..." my mum said then picked up a shoe and threw it at me. Hard. I dodged it just in time and it hit the painting on the wall.
"What the fuck? Just get earplugs or something? I should be able to play my guitar!" I scream at her, instantly regretting it.
She stared at me for a minute, then started walking towards me, an evil look in her eye.
I tried to run passed her and go out the door but I stopped and got dragged back by the hair. I screamed in pain. Then she punched me in the face with her other hand.
I turned around and bit her arm, just as a bunch of my hair got pulled out and I screamed again, biting harder then ran out the door.
"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" I heard my mum scream but I kept running, trying to find a place I could go to. I tripped on something and I scraped my knees but I stood up and walked, acting like I was fine.
Why didn't my brothers do anything?! I remembered Paul and realized why. Selfish bastards..
I saw people staring at me and then noticed I was sobbing. An old lady was about to approch me, trying to help but I held up my hand to her and kept walking.
I should go to Jo's house or-
"Hey! Aimee?"
I looked at where I heard my name being called. It was Mikey, he was sitting on the steps to a house. He looked at me harder then looked really worried.
Oh fuck. Anyone but him..
He ran over to me.
"Oh my god. Are you okay?" he said.
"Yeah, just perfect." I said sarcasticly.
He looked like he was deciding whether to hug me or not. I was still crying, only now silently. I wiped away my tears and saw smudges of black on my hand. I whimpered cause I touched the now tender part of my face.
He looked at me, then held my face gingerly, looking at where I got punched. I blushed, but he was concentrating on thinking about unknown things.
He looked into my eyes, still holding my face.
"Who did this to you?" he whispered to me, his face filled with concern.
I shrugged away and looked down, biting my lip.
"Who? Can you please tell me?" Mikey begged.
"....My mum." I said quietly.
He just stood there, stunned. I looked at him and his mouth was open, as if he was about to say something but he didn't.
I looked down. A few moments later, I felt arms wrap around me and I leaned into them.

~Mikey's P.O.V.~
"Who? Can you please tell me?" I whispered again, begging.
There was a pause, then I heard something that caught me off guard.
"...My mum." Aimee said quietly.
woah.. oh fuck, what the hell .. How could this happen? Didn't anyone try helping?
I thought about it, just standing there staring at Aimee. Then I hugged her gently. She leaned into the hug and a couple minutes later, she hugged me back, putting her arms shyly around my middle. I hugged her a bit tighter, now protective of her.
Oh god what am I gonna do about this? I had nothing I could do.
I saw Gerard in the window of my house, and I looked at him alarmed, trying to tell him to stay. He understood.
I felt Aimee slowly calm down, her now on my lap and I was rocking her gently. My shirt was now stained with her tears and eyeliner. I didn't really care though.
She backed away from me suddenly. Her face was a bit swollen.
"Are.. hm. Are you okay?" I asked carefully.
"No I'm not okay." she said angerly.
I looked at her, almost shocked again. She looked like she was gonna cry again, but she didn't.
"...Wanna come inside? My mum made cookies." I whispered to her.
She looked up at me, then my house, curiously.
"Uhh yeah okay." she said.
We both walked over to my house. I opened the door for her.
The cookies smelled delicious.They were my favorites.
I saw Aimee's eyes light up with curiousity. I smiled at her and led her to the kitchen. She saw the cookies and she rushed over to them, then looked at me sheepishly, asking if she could have one.
I laughed quietly at her cuteness. ( Wait, what did I just say? )
"Yeah, have one." I told her.
I saw Gerard walk in, and he looked at Aimee, completely shocked at her apperance. Swollen face, hair all messed up, and she was nibbling her cookie carefully. She looked at Gerard, then at me, then she looked down.

~Aimee's P.O.V.~
COOKIES!
I almost ran over to them, then just as I was about to take one, I looked at Mikey, asking with my eyes if I could have one.
He laughed softly and told me I could, so I grabbed one and started nibbling on it. It was nice and soft, probably just out of the oven. I couldn't remember the last time my mum made homemade cookies.
Then I saw Gerard walk into the kitchen and look at me, completely shocked.

~Mikey's P.O.V.~
Things were suddenly.. Awkward. I remembered my tear stained shirt.
I walked by Gerard and whispered in his ear, "Stay with her please? I'll tell you about it later, just don't ask her." then went to my room to change.
I went up the stairs and into my tiny bedroom. My walls were covered in postes. All my favorite bands and movies. I went and got my shirt that said "Don't Google Yourself".
As soon as I took off my shirt, my door opened. It was Aimee. She stared at my bare chest for a minute then looked down, embarrassed.
"Uh hey." I say quietly while getting my shirt on.
"U-uh Gerard told me to come up here so.. hello." she said while blushing a bit.
"Well hello.." I said and walked over to her, my shirt now on.
I then realized I'm not shy around her like I am with everybody else.
She looked up at me. I felt a surge of anger go through me. I can't believe someone did that to her. Especially her own mother! Her poor face.
I opened my arms a bit, seeing if she wanted another hug. She quickly wrapped her arms around me like before and hid her face in my chest.
I hugged her kinda tightly, almost protectively.
Eva's gonna kill me if she finds out I'm hugging a girl like this...

~Aimee's P.O.V.~
Mikey opened his arms for me, and I hugged him. He was so warm.. Being with him made me almost forget all my worries and feel safe.
We stood like that for a couple minutes then pulled away. I walked over to the bed and sat there. I realized my knees were scraped. I tilted my head and opened my arms for Mikey. He smiled sweetly then walked over and sat next to me, then hugged me. I smiled.
We sat like that for about ten minutes, Mikey rocking me gently, then someone knocked on the door. They opened it.
"Oh, uh, sorry to interrupt but Eva's here." Gerard said, surprised to see us sitting like that.
Who the hell is Eva?
Mikey seemed surprised too, then pulled away from me carefully. I could feel myself pouting a bit.
Then Mikey left downstairs without another look at me.
"Don't worry about him, he cares about ya." Gerard said softly.
I opened my mouth, kinda surprised. "Can I ask who Eva is?" I asked quietly.
"..Eva is Mikey's girlfriend."
I swear, my heart broke a bit. I looked down, trying to forget it.
I looked back at Gerard, remembering something.
"I need a place to stay tonight..." I say shyly.
"...Why? And what happened to you?" he asked.
I smiled a fake smile and looked at him, tilting my head.
"My mum beat me. I have almost no where else to go." I said faintly.
"Almost no where?"
"Well I have two friends but I don't feel like going over there. They'll probably call the cops on my mum but.. I don't want her to go to jail.." I say, looking down. I felt more moisture in my eyes. I bite my lip, wiping the tears away.
I saw Gerard's feet take a step towards me. He probably just wants to comfort me, like Mikey.
I sigh, and I can hear people coming up the stairs.
"We should probably get out of here. Mikey is back.." Gerard tells me.
I stand up and follow him to his room, and I catch a glimpse of Mikey with a pale girl.
A pang of jealousy hits me when I realize that that was Eva.
I walk straight into Gerard's room and immediately get distracted by his comics and posters.
He's almost a nerd..
His posters... They made me jealous. He has ones like Mikey's but he also has Iron Maiden, Black Flag, The Distillers and more.
I stood in the middle of his room, studying his posters and comics while he sat on his bed and watched me.
About 5 minutes later I felt his eyes looking at me then I turned around to him and blushed.
"Oh hi there.." I said stupidly.
He smirked. "Hello." he answered as I walked over to him and sat next to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story