Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Be Your Worst Enemy.

Kiss and Tell

by mcr_killjoy 2 reviews

Scouts Honor.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-20 - Updated: 2011-02-20 - 510 words

2Insightful
Evas P.O.V

'Cmon, lets go see the guys, we'll have to tell them' Ray said.

I nodded in agreement and we left my house and headed to Gerards. When we got there Mrs. Way let us in, 'They're in the basement' she said.

We went down to see everybody, minus Gerard, great oppurtunity.

'Wheres Gee?' Ray asked.

'Gias' Frank replied bluntly.

'Oh right' Ray said as he scanned the room looking at everything except the guys.

'Whats up Ray? I know that face' Emma said.

'Sit down Guys, we need to talk to you' He said.

Everybody sat in a circle on the floor.

'You guys have to promise you wont say anything, and just go along with us' I said.
Emma could tell what this was about.

Frankie raised his hand to his chest and placed in over his heart, 'Scouts honor'

'Well okay, Gia is having an affair with that jock Alex' I said.

Mikeys eyes widened.

'And Jero' Ray continued.

Mikey shot up, 'what the fuck, how can you keep this from him!' he yelled.

Emma stood up and put her hands on his shoulders 'Mikes, Chill, You know full well he won't believe us, so we've gotta play Gia at her own game and catch her out'

'Yeh i guess your right' Mikey said and sat back down. Emma grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

'So this means revenge is the best way' Frankie grinned, Ari looked at him and smiled. I hated to think what they were plotting in their heads.

'Yeh, well Gia already admitted to me that shes cheating with Alex, so I'll just get her to say it again, this time with a voice recorder' I said.

'Yeah but thats not evil enough' Frankie said, 'We need to ruin her image, gum in her hair, dirt on her clothes, make her ugly.'

'Oooh and put threats in her locker' Ari jumped in and quickly received a high 5 from Frank.

'Well I'll leave that down to you guys, we just all need to play our parts'

I was quickly interupped by the sound of the front door opening, 'Hey mom' Gerard was back.

We all quickly got up and seperated into groups and chatted, Gerard came down and didn't even suspect a thing.

'I'm going to get a drink' I said and Ray followed me.

When we were in the kitchen I asked him 'Do you think we did the right thing telling them?'

'Yeah, they needed to know, now we can all sort her out together, they'd just be madder if we didn't tell them'

'Yeah i guess, I just feel bad for Gee'

'I Know' Ray said as he put his arms around me. I looked upto his face.

'Thanks for feeling you could trust me enough to tell me' I said.

'Of course I trust you Evie, your one of my best friends' He said and then he kissed me, I kissed back without hesitation.

Wow, that was unexpected to say the least.
Sign up to rate and review this story