Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > new town, same old...maybe

what day is it?

by adrenaline_bomb 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-02-20 - Updated: 2011-02-20 - 1795 words - Complete

0Unrated
GERARD'S P.O.V.
It was around twenty to six when we all got back to my house. A few minutes later Mom walked in.
"Hey, I'm back." She called as she stripped off her jacket and shoes and walked into the kitchen to join us. "Oh, your all here!"
"I hope you don't mind Mom." Frank asked.
"Did you just call me Mom?"
"Uhhhhm, yeah. Sorry." Frank blushed and looked at the floor.
"Awwww, that's so SWEET!" Mom said hugging him a bit too tightly as he winced, I guess his ribs still hurt. "So, what did you guys do today?"
"Shopping." Mikey replied.
"Cool, the trials on Friday, just so you know. And none of you have to go to school until Monday. Oh, and I've sorted the paperwork out with Frank's parents so he officially lives here now." Mom grinned.
"Cool, hey, what day is it?" Ray asked, "I've lost count."
" It's Thursday. Do all of you want to stay here tonight?" Mom asked.
"Yeah, sure. Only if it's no trouble though." Hollie replied, that girl was too polite for her own good. Just like Mikey.
"Of course it's no trouble! I love having people over!" Mom replied.
"Kay, me and Ray will go and ring our parents." Bob said as they dissapeared down the hall.
"Do you need to phone your parents girls?" Mom asked.
"Nah, our parents work out in Newark, so they stay at a friends during the week to avoid the commute, even then their usually out all weekend. It's like having your own house with someone else paying the bills!" Jackie laughed.
"Oh okay." Mom started humming as she wandered off upstairs, she probably was just gonna crash and leave us to it.
" Gerard." Frank said
"What's up Frankie?"
"I don't want to go to the trial, I can't face them." His voice was weak.
"Uhmmmm." I started, did he have to go or not? I wasn't sure.
"You don't have to Frank, they have your statement and too much solid evidence. They're on death row and they know it. Believe me, they've done some bad shit, they won't get away with it. It's extremely rare that people from Juvee hall get put on death row, but I managed to blame some murder and stuff on them too, so it's all good." Jackie's voice was confident.
"Murder?" Hollie and Cheyenne asked.
"Actually, I don't want to know." Cheyenne muttered
"Good. I'd never tell you anyway." She grinned. Bob and Ray walked back into the room and Hollie handed them a DVD box set we'd brought today.
"We've got work to do me thinks." She grinned and Jackie picked up a pair of scissors and the clippers out of the drawer before grabbing her bag and running upstairs. Me and Hollie followed, locking the bathroom door behind us.

FRANK'S P.O.V.
What were they doing? I could hear a lot of laughing and occasionally Gerard shouting "Smirf!" But we had no idea what was going on, we got bored with the DVD's so we went to sit outside the bathroom door.
"Gerard, just let me cut it, jeez." Jackie said. Hollie was laughing and soon I could hear the clippers going. What the hell?
"Jackie! How short you gonna do your hair? You said you were trimming it!" We heard Hollie say. A few minutes later we heard a hair dryer going then about ten minutes after that Jackie emerged from the bathroom. Wow.
" What the FUCK?" I asked. Before her hair was shoulder length and the blue dye was wearing out, now it was chin length, heavily layered and messy. Ray was open mouthed and Cheyenne and Bob just sat there.
"Hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhh." Was the first noise Ray made before falling on Jackie to prop him up. It may be a bit short but Ray wasn't really one for change, he liked things to have an order, it was just how he seemed to be. But still, over reaction much?
Hollie was the next to come out of the bathroom, her hair a deep purple, shoulder lenght with a side fringe and perfectly straight.
"That looks...amazing." Mikey gasped pulling Hollie in for a hug.
"Frankiiiieeeee." Gerards voice called. "C'mere." I complied, shutting the door behind me before turning round to look at him.
"Nuuuuughhhh!" I made a odd noise and grew hard at just the sight of him. His hair had been shaved at the sides, cropped short and spiky round the edges, but still shoulder length and dyed a VERY bright blood red. "Uggggghhhh." Could I not make normal words?
"I take it you like it then?" Gerard smirked, crossing the bathroom and wrapping his arms round my waist.
"Y-yeah, why'd you make it look like sex?" I asked pushing him to the floor and sitting on his chest.
"I wasn't thinking that at the time, I just wanted red!" He laughed, I slid down to sit on his hips and nibbled lightly at his ear.
"What time does your Mom go out tommorrow?" I asked, lowering my voice and breathing down his neck.
"E-eight." He shuddered, he knew what I was getting at.
"I think we can wait till then." I grinned, jumping up off him and pulling him to his feet. I stood on my tiptoes and grazed my lips against his before taking his hand and leading him out of the bathroom.
"Let's go finish that box set then, I guess that was the work you had to do?" Ray asked.
"Yup." Hollie grinned as we stared down the stairs.
"I've got to go out for a bit, there's some buisness that needs attending to." Jackie said, pulling on her boots and walking out of the door before we could ask questions.
We'd got through about seven DVD's out of the box set by the time Jackie returned, when she did she looked very pleased with herself as she plopped down on the sofa next to Ray, it was around one in the morning, she'd been gone hours.
"So where'd you go?" Ray asked. Jackie just grinned and tapped his nose, leaving a red smear on the end of it.
"What's that?" I asked, hoping it wasn't what I thought it was.
"Oh it's only a bit of blood, better go clean that off." She pulled a long silver knife out of her pocket, it was stained with blood. "Better clean that too." She walked off into the kitchen, we all just looked at each other, expressions filled with types of confusion and shock.
"I'm sick of this." Ray stood up as she walked back into the room.
"Exscuse me?" She asked
" You never tell us what your up to, you have wierd habits and suspicious talents, you never tell us about your past. I know nothing about you! You know everything there is to know about me and I know FUCK ALL about you." Ray practically screamed.
"Okay then, from the top shall we?" She sat down cross legged on the floor. "Right, when I was elleven I went out with a guy called Sven who was 17, he beat the shit out of me, was a Dutch boxer and had no parents- only his older brother who was 25. He moved over from Holland with his brother to study, we both had been taking pills for anger management and depression for about two years. I'd just started serious drinking and he'd been an alcaholic since he was fourteen. One day he pulled a knife on me and I decided that was enough so I broke it off, the knife is that one over there. A few months later he killed himself, his brother blamed me and has been hunting me down and threatening me ever since. Eventually he caught up with me, he began to make friends with them jocks, but wasn't involved in Frank's beating. He'd been threatening you to get to me, he hasn't got any records so tonight I decided that, instead of getting any of you hurt, I'd kill him, I've already burnt the body. My parents no nothing about my past- and they aren't gonna find out, I've self harmed and taken lots of pills and drank a lot after Sven died. They thought that was just how I was. I've dated two guys and a girl- even though I'm straight. Ray is the third guy. I have a criminal record and at least four restraining orders had been taken out against me by the time I was twelve. Good enough?" She asked. We all stared at her. I'm sure she just admitted stuff that even Hollie and Cheyenne didn't know. "So, who's gonna call the police?" Her voice was calm and even.
"WHAT?!?" Gerard screamed "WE'RE A FAMILY, WHAT YOU DID WAS FUCKING WRONG! BUT YOU DID IT FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS!" He yelled.
"Thankyou." Ray said, pulling her into a hug with tears streaming down his face. She was a lot more messed up than she dared show, but all she wanted was for us to be safe and happy- so all together good intentions.
" Are you sure you covered your tracks?" Bob asked
"Duh! Do I look like the kinda girl whose never killed no one before?!"
"I guess not." Mikey muttered.
"Can we finish the DVD's now?" Cheyenne asked.
" Yup." I said as we all sprawled on the floor and finished the Black Adder Box set- it was a comedy and just what we needed.

Around two hours later we'd watched everything, so Mikey and Hollie went to Mikey's room, me and Gerard went downstairs to our room and Jackie, Cheyenne, Bob and Ray stayed upstairs in the living room.
"You know what Gerard?" I said as we got changed for bed.
"What is it, hun?"
"You were right, life does get better. My past is about to die and Jackie's has just been murdered!" I laughed at the sickness of the situation.
"Sick as it is, your right! Now we can just concentrate on living life to the full, nothing's gonna come bite us in the but. That's the way it should be. I know how Jackie feels: I've done pills before, only for a bit though and I was an alcaholic. I'm okay now though, no more pills and I only drink to be sociable. Mikey, Bob and Ray are always there to make sure I don't get completely shitfaced." He commented as we slid under the covers and flipped off the light.
"God, these past 24 hours have been like confessions are us!" We chuckled as Gerard slinked his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind, he rocked us gently until we fell into a deep, undisturbed slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story