Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Be Okay If I'm With You

But does anyone notice? but does anyone care?

by AcidicDiva 3 reviews

enjoy :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-02-22 - Updated: 2011-02-22 - 730 words

1Exciting
But does anyone notice? But does anyone care?
Frank:
Gerard was infront of me, it took all my self control to not just hug him. Aplologize for my actions. I knew it was for the best though.

I pulled my hoodie sleeves over my hands and curled them into fists. Snowing who would've thought it. In a way snow was just as good as rain, you couldn't tell if someone was crying. This was me now.

At the moment I couldn't care less, what my makeup would look like when I got to school, or how wind blown my hair would look. I was being torn emotionally and that hurt more.

I'd cut when I got to school, let everything out of me. I needed to or I might just crumble. Everything Gee told me last night was amazing. He was everything and more I could've ever asked for. That's why I probably got my hopes up thinking we'd be friends.

It was never going to happen. I took in a deep breath as I walked into school. It was going to be like any other day. Keeping my head down as I walked past Gerard I could've sworn he'd said sorry. I wasn't sure though.

Gerard:
"I'm sorry." I mumbled it hoping Frankie would hear it one he'd walked past. I honestly felt so bad. I wanted to be there for him. I looked at his face and it had tear marks down it.

Not only did this hurt it fucking killed me. Maybe it was all my fault everything.

Frank:
Would anyone notice? Would anyone care? these were the thoughts running through my mind. Death. It seemed like an easy way out one I could cope with. Nothing could hurt you when you were dead.

I locked the bathroom door and sat on the toilet. I knew it was empty and the bell had just gone. I wouldn't be disturbed.

I took off my bag and hoodie and reached inside my blazer. My fingers didn't come across the blade. Where the fuck was it. I kicked the toilet dorr in pure frustration. I smelt the blazer, it smelt like sweat, coffee and cigarettes. Only one person could pull that smell off. Gerard.

I leant on the side of the cubicle and slipped down, bringing my knees up under my chin. I wrapped my amrs over the top of my knees, so my nose was resting on his blazer.

I closed my eyes and slowly cried myself to sleep. Yes I know I was in the toilets but it was better than suicide.

Gerard:
"Frank Iero...Frank Iero? Is he not here today?" the tacher had called out his name twice and had no response. I thought I might've missed him, he wasn't here though.

Where was he? I was tapping my foot I needed to find him.
"Miss I need to go to the bathroom." I had a feeling he'd be there, I didn't know what state he's be in though.

I got out the class room and ran. The snow was like a blizzard outside and we at least had an inch. I didn't care I needed to get to him.

Frank:
I woke up and remembered where I was. It took me a minute but I remembered in my bag. Pills

Gerard:
I'd lost my breath damn smoking. I was about a minute sprinting form one set of toilets. There were four in total what if he wasn't in the first ones I looked in. I stopped and looked up. Snow was getting in my eyes I didn't care. I needed to find my angel.

Frank:
I grabbed the pills i'd have to dry swallow them. That was okay though I just wanted to not feel anything. I kew the pills would do it.

I slipped the oxycontin in my mouth. It was only 20mg but I knew if I too 3 I could die so I took 2 would be enought to do what I needed.

Sooner rather than later I slipped off into a peaceful oblivion.

darkness

Gerard:
This was my last chance, the boys toilets on the other side of the school. I walked in and didn't expect to see anything. That's before I saw a arm underneath the door. By fucking god what had he done. I walked over and dropped to my knees.
Sign up to rate and review this story