Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take Me For What I Am

Miss Molly

by vampyGee 9 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-26 - Updated: 2011-02-27 - 845 words

3Exciting
~Frank~

I sat in class, in U.S. history trying to concentrate, but all that was coming to my mind was Gerard. He had gone back to college last week, but my mind was still glued to him. After that night that I had kissed him, I never did it again, he basically avoided me, except for when he got back on the train and I gave him a big hug right before Mikey got one in.

“Mr. Iero!” the teacher shouted, waking me out of my day dream. “Now for the last time, who was the German dictator doing World War 2?”

“Gerard.” I blurted out, the whole class erupted in laughter, and Mikey, who was sitting in front of me, turned around and raised his eyebrow. Fuck….this was not good.


After school, Mikey nearly attacked me. “Frank! What the hell man, you have the hots for my brother or something?” He asked.


I groaned inwardly, of all people, Mikey Way was not supposed to know this. “Mikey…” I started, lighting a cigarette, which he just plucked out of my lips and tossed on the ground, his usual response when I smoked around him.

“Just tell me?” He asked impatiently.

“I don’t know!” I said loudly. “I can’t stop thinking about him, and its pissing me off!”


Mikey was silent for the rest of the walk to his house. I wasn’t trying to be an ass, I was just so confused.









~Gerard~



I stared down unhappily at my masterpiece. It was one in the morning and it was finally done. It was just simple graphite and paper, but that was the only medium we were permitted to work with for this project. It was a dirty city street, very dingy and depressing, but in the middle of it stood a boy, looking up towards the sky, as if he still saw hope in a world that had gone to hell. The boy looked familiar, but I didn’t know where from.


I stood up and stretched, needing to go get my laundry from the basement, or I would not have anything to wear for tomorrow. I made my way down to the basement, no one seemed to be down here, but several machines were running. I found the dryer I had been using and began emptying the clothes into a clothes basket. I had gotten everything and was almost out the door when a girls voice stopped me.

“Hey! You forgot this!” I turned around to see a short thin girl with black hair pixie cut, holding a large black bra that was mine. “Here you go.” She placed the bra in the basket that was in my arm. “It’s really sweet that you do your girl friends laundry.” she smiled with pearly white teeth.


This was so embarrassing. “Actually no……it’s not my girlfriends…..they’re mine.”

She blinked and cocked her head to the side, finally taking in the size of my chest, underneath my hoodie. “You’re the one……..I’ve heard about.” she whispered, then laughed. “I thought they were all lying.”

My jaw clenched, she was mocking me. “Yeah, laugh, whatever, bye!” I growled and made my way up to my dorm room and slammed the door, dropping the clothes basket.

“I wasn’t laughing at you.”

I jumped and turned around, she was standing right next to the door.

“Did you follow me in here?” I asked in disbelief, she nodded.

“I wasn’t laughing at you so don’t be offended.” She said, looking up at me with big green eyes. “I’ve heard shitty stuff about you, that’s it. My name is Molly.” She held out her hand for me to shake.

“I’m Gerard.” I shook her hand. “What all have you heard?”

She thought for a moment. “That your gay…..and “Emo” and you take art here, like most of us, and you’re a hermaphrodite.” She looked down at her shoes.

“I sighed. “Yes, I am gay, no I am not emo, that’s a pile of shit, my major is in the Fine Arts, and yeah…..I’m a hermaphrodite.” I sat down at my desk chair. “Is this the part where you run out of the room?” I asked, studying her under the ceiling light. She wore faded jeans and a black skeleton hoodie, she had a slender frame, but looked strong, her skin was a light ivory. She was about 5’6.


“No.” she smirked. “I’m not scared of you. I should tell you a little about me. I’m Molly, I’m a freshman here, I just started last week, and I’m a lesbian.” She smiled. “I don’t have many friends here though…..people just aren’t that big on accepting people who are different, like you and me!” Her eyes lit up a little. “Want to be friend?”

“Sure.” I smiled, lighting a cigarette.












Hi everyone, I know it's been a long wait, but i'm back, I hope you enjoyed this.
Sign up to rate and review this story