Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take Me For What I Am

Make Over

by vampyGee 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-04 - Updated: 2011-07-04 - 1112 words

3Exciting
~Gerard~



“Molly….I can’t believe I’m going home to me family dressed like this.” I said, staring into the mirror at my reflection. I was visiting home for the weekend because she had suggested it, and I promised her I would let her meet Mikey.

“Gee , you look great.” she smiled and returned her eyes to her phone. I just stared at myself, convincing myself I could walk out in public looking like this. I had known Molly for a little over a month now, and we had become great friends, she was actually my best friend at college. She had helped transform my appearance, and taught me a few things about which clothing was good for my body type, and better methods my applying make-up. She also kind of forced me to exercise, which had paid off. Not only had she done all that, but she was there for me when I needed her, and she was open about anything.


The person in the mirror was not the same one that I had known months before. This person stood up a little straighter and with more confidence. This person wore tight black skinny jeans and black converse. A white studded belt, and a blood red women’s low cut shirt, that showed off a decent amount of cleavage, and not to mention the new push up bra underneath that was doing wonders for my back. My waist was a little smaller, thanks to Molly’s exercise methods. My shoulder length black hair was neatly combed and I wore eyeliner and mascara on my eyes. I didn’t look too bad…..



~Frank~


“He’s coming, he’ll be here ANY minute!” Mikey chirped happily, sitting on the couch with me and stealing the bag of Doritos from my lap.

“Cool, no need to steal my food though.” I smirked and grabbed a handful of chips, putting them into my mouth as the doorbell rang.

“That’s him!” Mikey jumped up from the couch and went to get the door. “Gerard!” he shouted and flung his thin body at his older brother. After Gerard, in walked a young woman, a little taller than me, thin and dressed in all black with pixie cut hair, lugging in a suitcase. “Molly?” Mikey asked her and she nodded, and soon they were hugging, Gerard turned to me.


“Hey Frank.” he said softly, he looked a little surprised to see me, and I was very surprised to see his appearance. He looked….good, so good, with his ridiculously tight pants, hugging his body in the most perfect places, and his low cut shirt that showed off amazing cleavage, and the black eyeliner did wonders for his eyes.


“Hi.” I said a little delayed, hoping my mouth hadn’t been hanging open and my eyes not looking so wide. I had been thinking about this man more than I should have been for the past few weeks, and I had not been expecting this make-over, but I loved it none the less.



“You must be Frank!” Molly now attacked me, she jumped in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. “I have heard so much about you.” she grinned.


“Good things I hope.” I said I a little weary of the situation. Was she Gerard’s girlfriend? If so, he may be jealous that she was in my lap, and a little part of my was jealous that she was with him.

“All great things.” she nodded and ruffled my hair, getting up. “Gerard was right.” she smiled. “You really do have beautiful eyes.”

“You…why would you say that?” I asked Gerard, looking up to find his face turn red with embarrassment, the way I was sure mine was now.


Gerard didn’t answer me. “Come on Molly, I’ll show you where to put your things.” Gerard said, and the two disappeared down to the basement, Mikey came to sit next to me, looking a little pale.


“Mikes, what’s wrong?” I asked, recovering from my embarrassment and shoving my mouth full with more chips.


“My brother…” he said slowly. “Did you see him!”

“Yeah….I’m not blind.”

“He…his….huge.” he whispered.

“You never knew that?” I asked casually.

“No!” Mikey said. “He hid them well….now he looks like a boy and a girl.”

“Because that’s what he is Mikey.” I sat the bag of chips down. “Be glad he is finally embracing that.” I stood up and grabbed my hoodie.

“Where are you going!?” Mikey demanded, still in shock.

I shrugged and opened the front door. “Going to skate….I’ll be back before dinner.”





~Gerard~




“I’m going to be sick, I’m going to be sick, it’s gonna be really bad, so fucking bad.” I muttered to myself, sitting down on my bed and holding my stomach. My stomach seemed to be having a dance party on my insides, and my nervousness was going to be the death of me.


“Gerard, no your not, calm down.” Molly sat next to me and put her hand on my shoulder. “You can do this.”


“I can’t go out in public, do a public restaurant with my family, and you and most likely Frank, not like this, not looking like this!” I was talking way too fast now. Mikey had just came downstairs to inform us that we would be going out tonight.


“Yes you can.” she insisted.

“I need to cover up.” I said, unzipping my suitcase to try and find something else to wear, but it was no use. “Urgh…why do they have to be so big.” I said with annoyance.


“Well, I’m not complaining.” she smiled a little.

. “Molly!” I panicked and grabbed my Marlboros, trying to light one, but I couldn’t hold the lighter still enough. “Fuck it.” I growled and threw both things down on the floor. “I’m not going.” Molly laughed, actually laughed. “Don’t laugh at me!”



She stopped. “I’m sorry.” she smirked. “But your such a diva Gerard.”

“I am not!” I gasped, she raised an eyebrow. “Okay….maybe a little.” I agreed sheepishly. “But Molly..I..” I felt my stomach lurch and I ran to the bathroom, just in time to vomit in the toilet. Once I was finished I brushed my teeth and lay in bed, and gave Molly puppy dog eyes.


“Just relax.” she said and pushed my hair away from my face. “Take a couple minutes to breath, it will all be fine.”

“I hope so.” I sighed and got up, needing to get ready before we went out.
Sign up to rate and review this story