Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and Ever

The Man

by MCArmyWife 5 reviews

Gerard does something that angers Anna.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-26 - Updated: 2011-02-27 - 2611 words

5Exciting
Arriving at the venue Gerard decided he had to put his plan into motion before Anna did something to derail it. He told her he was going over to the bus to meet up with the guys but instead left the RV and headed for an out of the way area where he could make his call.
“Hello.” Jacob’s voice greeted him.

“Hey, I hope I’m not calling at a bad time.” Gerard said pulling out his cigarettes then lighting one.

Jacob laughed, “No, of course not. I lead a very uneventful life, Gerard. So why have you called me?” In truth he had been expecting a call. Last night he had tried unsuccessfully to tap into Anna’s emotions.

Gerard found a spot in the shade of the building then leaned against the wall, “Something happened last night that you need to know about.”

“Annabelle was given the drug again.” Jacob said with a sigh, “Why is she having difficulties?”

Gerard sighed, “Yeah the drug was in her system but because she took it out of mine.”

“What?”

The tone of Jacob’s voice suddenly made Gerard nervous, “Yeah, someone slipped it into my water bottle.”

Before he could continue Jacob spoke, “Annabelle took your blood to purge it from your system.”

“Yeah,” Gerard admitted.

“This is an outrage.” Jacob fumed, “Tell me who did this?”

“That’s the thing, we don’t know. Anna found the woman who put it in my water but she said that her memory was partly erased.”

“So you have no idea who did this?”

“None and Anna is really upset.”

“As well she should be. She did tell you of the danger that drug poses for humans?”

Gerard took a deep drag off his cigarette before answering, “Yeah, she told me. But there’s more.” He explained about Hudson’s call and the warning he had given Anna.

“I will speak to him.” Jacob said softly, “Now I wish to speak to Annabelle.”

Gerard gripped the phone tightly, “Uh, she’s not with me right now.”

The anger in Jacob’s voice was obvious. “It is she who should have called me with this information.”

The last thing Gerard wanted was for Jacob to be angry with Anna. She did not need that added stress. “Yeah, and she said she is gonna call you but I wanted to talk to you on my own.”

“You are in danger.” Jacob said shortly.

“Yeah and Anna is blaming herself.”

“She is correct of course.” Jacob sighed, “Hudson is also correct whoever is behind this is using you to discredit Annabelle.”

Taking a deep breath Gerard spoke, “But ultimately they are trying to get to you. They only want to discredit her for that reason. So I was wondering if you have any idea who hates you that much.”

Jacob tried not to be angry with the mortal yet it was difficult, “You do not need to concern yourself with this. This is the business of the Healers.”

Gerard was also trying to keep his anger in check, “Yeah well problem with that is I’m fuckin’ in love with a Healer so staying out of it don’t work for me.”

“That does not change anything.” Jacob said between clinched teeth.

Refusing to back down Gerard continued, “Hey it just ain’t Anna that ties me to the Healer’s world. I’m bound to Hudson too.”

“And you feel that makes a difference?”

Gerard took another deep drag, “Sure it does. I’m starting to understand all this shit. He’s a Pure like you. So whoever is doing this is fuckin’ with…” Shit he thought I hate saying this, “fuckin’ with one of Hudson’s too.”

Jacob sat back in his chair trying to collect his thoughts. This mortal showed a lot of courage. “Yes, you are correct about that.” He said finally. “Whoever is behind this is playing a very dangerous game. When the truth is brought to light they will be dealt with swiftly.”

“Good.” Gerard said, “But back to my question, who hates you this much?”

“I have made enemies through the years but I can not fathom this kind of hatred. This goes beyond just hatred. Whoever this person is they are risking their own immortality to hurt me. This is not the trait of a sane Healer or Pure.”

“Bear with me because I don’t understand all this shit.” Gerard said slowly, “But don’t this have to be a Pure? I mean because they seem pretty powerful.”

“No, not necessarily, however my guess would be that this person if not a Pure was turned by one.”

“How come?” Gerard asked wanting to understand as much about the Healer world as he could.

“Those turned by Pures have more strength.” Jacob explained, “Having the blood of a Pure run through your veins gives them that strength. The fact that this person was able to erase just certain memories from that woman attests to that fact.”

“So it’s hard to erase just some memories?”

“Yes, it is difficult. Usually all memories of the Healers are erased from human’s minds. It is much easier.”

Gerard tossed his cigarette away then asked, “You said something like that’s not the trait of a sane Healer of Pure. Like do you have insane ones?”

Jacob laughed, “Oh yes however it is rare and once the insanity is brought to light they are destroyed.”

Gerard tried not to shutter at how easily Jacob spoke of destroying someone, “Uh, okay. So even a Pure would be destroyed?”

“Yes.” Jacob answered softly, “Even a Pure.” He sat up a bit straighter, “Gerard I think it best if Annabelle return to me at this time. I am sure once she is away from you the danger you are in will be gone.”

Gerard closed his eyes, “Uh, nope.”

Once again Gerard flinched at Jacob’s angry tone, “This is not up to debate. She will return to me.”

“Look, I don’t wanna piss you off.” Gerard started to explain.

“You would be wise not to.” Jacob responded.

Gerard ignored the comment, “But you’ve said so yourself that Anna would be lost without me. And I’d be lost without her. Look we got tonight’s show and one tomorrow night then the band is off for two weeks. Anna and I will come and see you. Shit we’ll leave right after tomorrow night’s concert.”

“There is no need for you to come.”

Gerard pushed himself away from the wall, “Sure there is. We gotta figure out who’s fucking with Anna."

Jacob laughed, “Seriously, mortal. Do you really believe you can do anything about this situation?”

Gerard silently reminded himself again that losing his temper would only make things worse, “I can with your help.”

“Hold on.” Jacob sighed hearing the beep that alerted him to another call. He glanced down at the screen and saw that it was Anna. “Annabelle I can not speak to you at the moment.” He said shortly.

She was surprised; Jacob had never refused her call. “But I need to speak to you urgently.”

“I can not speak to you now, I am speaking with Gerard.”

“What?’ Anna thought for a moment she hadn’t heard him correctly. “Why? What is he saying?”

Jacob tried not to be impatient. “At the moment he is biting his tongue to keep his anger in check.”

Anna, who was standing outside the RV, looked around hoping to spot Gerard. “Why is he angry? What did you say to him?”

“And why would you assume I said something to him?”

“Well you are the one talking to him.” Anna said.

“Yes, I am. So therefore I can not be talking to you.” He disconnected her call.

“Shit.” Anna muttered.

Christa who had just walked up to the RV gave her a shocked look. “Shit?”

Anna closed her eyes trying to get her emotions under control but was finding it difficult. With a heavy heart she realized what was happening.

Christa saw the look in her eyes and understood also, “Anna who’s inside?” She whispered.

“Bob and Claire.” Anna said lowering her head.

Christa knew the hunger was consuming Anna. “Let’s go for a walk.” She suggested. She would offer Anna her own blood.

Anna’s anger surfaced, “This is Gerard’s fault.”

“Why?”

“He is somewhere on the phone talking to Jacob. It was not his place to call him.”

Christa wasn’t sure how to handle the situation. She took a few steps back and spotted Gerard in the distance leaning against the building with cell phone in hand. “Uh, he’s over there.”

Anna pushed away from the RV. Once she spotted him she took off across the lot.





“I will have my limo pick you and Annabelle up at the airport.”

“Thanks.” Gerard said as relief washed over him. “Uh, I really am looking foreword to meeting you.”

Jacob laughed. “I am looking foreword to meeting the man who has captured Annabelle’s heart.” He disconnected.

Gerard had just finished putting his phone in his pocket when he looked up to see Anna was almost upon him. She painfully pushed him against the wall, “Damn you. Why did you call him?"

Reaching up Gerard rubbed his head where it had connected with the wall, “Shit, calm down.”

“Calm down?” Her eyes flashed, “Calm down? I will not. You had no right to call him. I told you I would handle it.”

“Fuck you are gorgeous when you’re pissed.” Gerard said softly looking into her topaz eyes.

Anna blinked, “Stop that.”

His smile was lazy, “Stop what?”

She reminded herself of the call, “Stop trying to make forget my anger. You are correct I am pissed.”

“So I’m guessing you were the other call Jacob just got?”

“Yes.” Anna hissed, “He could not take my call because he was talking to you.”

“So?”

“So?” Her eyes flashed, “Why did you call him?”

Gerard reached out and stroked her arm, “Cause I wanted to talk to him.”

Anna closed her eyes a moment when his fingers brushed her skin. “Stop that.” She said again.

This time she was rewarded with his lopsided grin, “Oh, Sugar you don’t want me to stop. I can see that in your eyes.”

She shook her head. “You are seeing anger in my eyes.”

“Yeah, some but I also see desire. Now settle down, I had a very nice chat with Jacob.”

“But that was not your place.”

Gerard laughed, “Anna, I get that you think you’re always supposed to be in charge but damn woman you gotta let me be a man sometimes.”

She frowned, “This has nothing to do with you being a man.”

“Sure it does. Me and my woman got problems so I called Jacob cause I believe he’ll be able to help us.”

Anna felt some of her anger dissolving, “Your woman?”

“Yeah, Sugar. You’re my woman.” He stroked her arm with his fingertip, “And fuck you’re all woman.”

Once again his words caused her eyes to flash.

“Shit you keep that up and I’m gonna haul you inside this building and find a place….”

She interrupted, “A place to what?”

He grinned.

“Say it.” She urged feeling desire washing over her.

“A place to uh…”

Anna moved so quickly she caught him off guard. As she pressed his body to the building she opened her mouth so that he could see her fangs, “Fuck me?”

“Oh yeah.” He whispered as she pressed against him. “Yeah, Sugar.”

“Do it.” Anna whispered.

He grabbed her arm and led her inside the venue. At this early hour only a handful of workers were inside. His eyes darted around looking for a place where they could be alone.

“Here.” Anna said spotting the women’s restroom.

As soon as they were inside Gerard locked the door. Before Anna could speak he lifted her up onto the long vanity counter. His fingers reached up under her skirt clawing at he silk of her panties. Once he had them removed her leaned foreword and kissed her mouth.

“Oh” Anna moaned as his fingers began to rub her swollen nub. She spread her legs even further apart to give him better access.

Gerard fell to knees as his fingers spread apart her wet lips. His tongue began to slide slowly up and down her hot slit.

“Gee.” She cried out.

His mouth continued to suck and tease. He could feel her fingers digging into his shoulders. As much as he’d love to take his time he knew both of them needed release quickly. Standing up he fumbled with his belt buckle finally getting it undone. He pushed his jeans and boxers down just enough to free his throbbing dick.

Taking his cock into his hands he rubbed it up and down her slit watching her body wither.

“Gee you promised.” She ground out.

“Promised what, Sugar?” He asked breathlessly.

“To fuck me.”

Hearing her say the word drove him over the edge. He slid into her with one swift movement.

“Oh” Anna moaned leaning back on her elbows.

Slowly he began to thrust in and out. He leaned forward and nipped at her left breast. She moaned again.

Continuing to pump in and out he grabbed her arms and pulled her up so that her face was inches from him. His fingers stroked her arm and she understood but shook her head.

“I am afraid to give you my blood. There may still be traces of the drug.”

As much as he wanted it he nodded, “Okay.” He ground out feeling his release building. He turned his head giving her access to his neck.

For a brief moment Anna wished she could refuse but the hunger was too strong. When she bit into his soft skin she felt his release fill her.

“Oh fuck.” Gerard’s whole body shuddered as Anna continued to suck his blood. “Oh fuck, Sugar.”

Anna felt her release was only moments away. She took one last swallow then fell back as the orgasm hit.

Gerard stayed inside her watching her body shake. Once she was still he smiled.

“That was great make-up sex.”

Anna opened her eyes.

At once he was afraid his words had upset her. “Sugar, I love you.” He said not knowing what else to say.

Slowly she smiled, “Make up sex.” She repeated, “Yes, it was very good.” As he took a step back her hand reached out and grabbed his arm, “I am sorry if my actions make you feel less of a man.”

He shook his head, “I get that our situation ain’t like most people.” He laughed, “Okay it ain’t like anyone I know but that’s okay. I just want you to let me try to take care of you sometimes.”

“I want that too.’ Anna smiled.

As they exited the restroom they walked hand in hand.

“Gee.”

“Yeah?” he slowed down so he could glace over at her.

“Thank you for calling Jacob.”

“No problem.” He tightened his hold on her hand, “Uh, after tomorrow night’s show we’re gonna fly to Vermont.”

Anna nodded.

“I told Jacob I couldn’t wait to meet him.”

This time Anna completely stopped, “You told him that? What did he say?”

“He said he wants to meet me too. He wants to meet the man who captured your heart.”

Anna gave him a beautiful smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story