Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire's will never hurt you........

Frank loses it.

by Unicorns-are-real 3 reviews

"Holy shit, Frank! How did you do that?!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-27 - Updated: 2011-02-27 - 441 words

1Exciting
Frank's POV.

I watched helplessly as Billie's breathing slowed to a halt, his lifeless eyes forever staring at the night sky. Gerard wept, enormous sobs shaking his body as he stared at Billie's cold, pale, bloody face, looking for something that would prove he was still alive. Billie's head lolled to the side, my reflection mirrored in his glassy eyes. I started to cry, anger burning through my veins and I acted upon my instinct. Blue and red lights flashed behind us, sirens wailed loudly. But they ment nothing right then.
I grabbed Billie's face with one hand and laid the other on the gaping hole in his stomach. Gerard watched me curiously, tears gushing down his face. I stared into Billie's unseeing eyes, I gasped as I found his....his....Oh my God I could see his soul! I focused on it, watching the silver light within dance and twirl in a boisterous manner as it tried to escape its cold, dead prison. I felt a sharp tug at the back of my mind and white hot rage surged through me as I thought of every memory I'd ever shared with Billie. My hand which lay on his stomach tensed but I didn't look away from Billie's face, he was changing. I was doing something to him, but I didn't know what.
Colour started to fill Billie's cheeks and lips. The silver glow of his soul began to fade away. He started shaking and bucking in sharp, jerked movements. He shivered and tensed only to untense again. My anger increased tenfold as I remembered how Jack had shot my friend. Something cold and wet crashed into my awaitng palm. I looked down, tearing my gaze from his eyes and stared in shock at the silver, blood-spattered bullet shell in my hand. Billie's skin had closed completely, leaving a tiny white scar and blood stained skin. His eyes fluttered open and he gasped a deep lungful of air. Gerard screamed slightly, watching in horror as Billie sat up from his lap, propping himself up onto his elbows. He stared, his eyes wide in disbeleif at his healed skin and the shell in my hand.
"Holy shit, Frank!" Gerard breathed, "How did you do that?!" I gawped at them, unsure and frightened to my wits end. "I-I-I don't know." I stammered, watchingin awe as Billie pressed his stomach warily, shocked to find he had no pain. He want to say something when,

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP! WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!" Twenty or more rifles were cocked, fully loaded and ready to kill. I stood up fearlessly.

I knew exactly what to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story