Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Only One Flaw

The End?

by KillJoyNaNaNa 2 reviews

Chapter 4 for my favorite new stalker called jodiethejodster xD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-02-27 - Updated: 2011-02-27 - 394 words

1Ambiance
Frank's POV

Everything was black; where was I? I heard faint shouting as if it was coming from far away and I heard alot of noise a little closer but I couldn't tell where. I was confused as to what was going on. I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't talk and I couldn't move. It was a rather peaceful emptiness; even though I got the feeling I should be scared about my lack of control on any part of my body I wasn't. The noises got fainter but I didn't mind. I could think clearly, anything I wanted. My mind was free from all stress and I felt like I was floating. I tried to remember if I'd taken drugs or anything but I couldn't think; it was like I'd just been born again. Everything was new and I had no memory of anything, no recollection of any previous events. The talking got quieter and quieter but the background noise seemed to get louder. Metal, clanging against other metal. An electrical charge then I felt sick as something jolted against me. I didn't feel the pain of it and that's when I started to worry. I was very worried, scared for my life but I couldn't think why. What had happened?! Then one sound broke through them all, bringing everything flooding back to me. Gerard. He screamed my name out and I heard him run to me. I heard his heartbeat increase and break at the same time. I heard his tears crash around me and his strangled cry of wordless pain. What have I done? I tried to kill myself that's what and right now I was succeeding. I was being moved, Gerard's heartbeat got further away and I just wanted to wake up and hold him, tell him everything would be okay. I couldn't even remember the colour of his eyes, the shape of his nose. He was fading from me and my memory fast as I was fading from his life. I needed to let him know it was okay, that he didn't have to be scared. I needed to hold him again, tell him I'm sorry. I needed to tell him the truth and how I felt. I needed to see his smile and run my hand through his vibrant red hair and- Everything was black; where was I?
Sign up to rate and review this story