Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saviour of the Broken

Chapter eight-In my Heart I Can't Contain it

by xxKilljoysxx 3 reviews

Gerard's POV, restrain breaking.. Sorry about the short chapters. They'll get better.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-27 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 570 words - Complete

3MarySue
GERARD'S P.O.V

I lay in bed, hands behind my head and gentally humming a random tune to myself. My lights were still on and I was still fully dresses. I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight, not that i had much choice anyway, these raging butterflies and feelings were pushing me closer to breaking point. I worried that I may not be able to control myself around Frank.
I still didn't know whether he was gay or not and I think he doesn't either.
I nearly got him though..
I couldn't resist, kissing him seemed so right, until Mikey calls my name and interupts us. But Frank leaned in, Frank didn't hesitate, Frank smiled...

These thoughts buzzed around in my head. Frank wanted to kiss me when we were at the door, I could feel it.
I smirked. I knew he was confused, but he was heading in the right direction, the direction that I always hoped that he would.
I hope he doesn't think I'm forcing him onto me. He's perfectly capable to make his own decisions, I don't control him. It's all up to Frank.

I rolled over on my bed and stood up. Quiting attemps of falling into an almost impossible sleep and decided to go watch tv.
I walked quietly up my stairs and opened the door. Closing it tight behind me, i tiptoed speedily towards the lounge.
A strong force whacked into me causing me to freeze. Hearing the small pitter-patter of feet and tiny gasp let me know it was Frankie. But just to be sure:
"Frank?"
"Yeah"
"Jez, You scared the shit out of me" I smiled at him, i could never be really mad at Frankie.
"Sorry about that"
I pressed my hands against the walls in attempt to find the light swich.
"What are you doing?"
"Finding the light switch" I mumbled to him, while failing to find what i seeked.
"Gah, I don't know this place well enough anymore, I can;t even find the bloody light switch." I said.
"It's fine" I smiled at him, though he probably couldn't see me. "What time is it?"
I looked at my phone, "About 4 in the morning.. Why are you up?"
"Um," He paused, "Couldn't sleep, you?"
I smiled wider, that could mean that he was too distracted to sleep, maybe making up his mind..
"Yeah, same" I hoped he couldn't hear the shakyness in my voice, i was nervous about being with him, I felt urgers to embrace him, Urgers that were impossible to igonre, and before my mind could catch up with my body, i felt myself move forward..
Frank tensed slightly as i wove my arms around his waist, but soon melted into me.
Still in pitch darkness, i tilted him chin up, feeling his eyes lock onto mine, he slowly rose onto his toes and gentally brushed his lips against mine.
I tightened my grip around his torso as his arms rose and slipped around my neck. I pick him off the ground and he wrapped his legs around my waist. As the kiss deepended, I pushed him
against the nearest wall, feeling him smile into the kiss and weve his hands through my hair. He had made up his mind, this is what he wanted..

The lights switched on to reveil a dumbfounded, moment-ruiner idiot who i call my brother, standing ice-still, eyes wide, and speechless..
Sign up to rate and review this story