Categories > Cartoons > Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy > Heat of Passion

Soul Fire and Ice

by Roguespirit 0 reviews

Icabus comes out for a final showdown!

Category: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-02-28 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 1727 words

0Unrated
Heat of Passion
Chapter 9: Soul Fire and Ice


The three matchmakers listened from the window as the sounds of passion grew more intense.

“I can’t believe it worked”, Rick exclaimed!”

Xander frowned, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“What’s going on out here?”

The three beings turned towards the house next door to see General Skarr leaning out his window. “What’s with all the noise? Some of us are trying to watch the home and garden channel.”

“Harder”, Mandy cried, “Harder!”

Skarr’s expression turned from anger to one of deep concern. “What are they doing in there”, he asked in a shaky voice?

“Uh, Curling”, Xander replied.

Everyone including his compatriots slowly turned their heads to look at him.

“Curling”, Skarr asked? “In the house?”

“Deeper”, Mandy screamed!

Skarr’s worried expression deepened.

Xander had to think fast. “Uh, she wants the rock to go deeper into the target zone.” He winced and the again everyone stared at him.

Skarr withdrew back into his house still looking rather disturbed.

Suddenly Mandy’s ear shattering scream echoed through the air.

Skarr looked back at Xander now totally freaked out.

Once again Xander had to think of something quick. “The err-rock slipped outside and missed.”

Rick slapped his head in exasperation.

Skarr decided not to pursue the matter any further and shut his window then disappeared into the house.

The trio let out a collective sigh of relief.

“Wow”, Rick exclaimed, “Never knew there was so much sexual innuendo in curling.”

“It wasn’t intentional”, Xander argued!

“It doesn’t matter”, Grim interjected. “Skarr’s gone and now so is that bastard Icabus.”

The sound of the kitchen door opening grabbed their attention. A puddle of clear liquid snaked out from the kitchen and onto the lawn.

Suddenly an icy wind blew through the air and swirled around the puddle, forming into a tall well built ice demon.

“Icabus”, Grim exclaimed fearfully!

Despite his icy features Icabus was burning with fury. He pointed an Icy finger at Xander, “This is all your fault!”

Xander frowned and crossed his arms, “Hey it’s not my fault your not dead.”

Grim’s eyes narrowed, “Yeah, how come you ain’t dead?”

Icabus growled, “I knew that your were on to me so I was forced to leave her body with her disgusing female juices, in order to escape!”

Rick whistled. “Impressive, Billy made Mandy cum on the first try.”

“That might also explain the discolouration in some parts of your body there frosty”, Xander said to Icabus.

Icabus growled and thrust his arm forward like a major league pitcher. His hand flew off his arm and was sent flying towards Xander.

Xander dove to the ground, the hand missing him by mere centimeters, it’s pointed fingers piercing deep into the tree behind him.

Bothe of the Ice Demon’s arms formed into large spikes. “You three ruined everything for. Now you will pay!”

Icabus charged them and the trio immediately went on the defensive.

Icabus thrust his right arms forward at Xander but he dodged causing the spike to strike the ground instead.

The ice demon pulled his arm out of the ground and stood motionless as he side glanced at his opponents.

Rick and Xander stood to his left. Xander with a long sword drawn and Rick with his left hand steadying his now activated arm cannon.

Icabus looked to his right to see Grim with his Scythe drawn.


Billy and Mandy rushed to the window and were shocked by what they saw.

“Ice”, Mandy breathed.


Grim addressed the demon: “I have a question mon. If you were trying to impress Eris who’s all about Chaos, then why influence Mandy into creating a world of perfect order?”

Icabus snorted, “You have a very small mind Reaper.” He charged at Grim thrusting his right arms forward.

Grim dodged to the left and was forced to block a thrust from the ice demon’s left arm.

“Think about it Reaper”, Icabus roared as he brought his right arm down on him.

Grim held up his scythe horizontally above his head to block the blow.

“A world where people know nothing but perfect order suddenly descended into chaos. The chaos would be multiplied a hundred fold.


Mandy collapsed to her knees as the weight of the revelation fell on her and tears started flowing from her eyes.

Billy pulled her close and held her as she cried on his shoulder and he continued to watch the event unfold.


“Your sick”, Grim spat. He tilted his scythe causing Icabus’s arm to fall off and spun it around then brought the blade down on the demon’s arm, cutting it clean off.

Grim tried for another blow but Icabus blocked it with his remaining arm.

Suddenly Icabus’s right arm grew back and he used it to send a blast of cold air at Grim. Half of Grim’s body was almost immediately frozen, making him unable to move.

Icabus drew back his left arm to strike the killing blow, but a powerfull blast caused him to stagger to the left. He noticed his right arm was once again missing. He growled and glared ice cold daggers at Rick.

Rick’s arm cannon was venting heat from the overcharge shot and he didn’t make any effort to hide his satisfaction. “Just stay still and I’ll vaporize the rest of you.”

Icabus snarled and an icy wind blew around him, forming two arms where his right arm used to be, one formed into a blade, while the one beneath formed into a large club. Roaring he charged at Rick.

While Grim used this chance to free himself of the Ice Ricks versatile arm formed into an energy blade.

Icabus swung his blade arm but Rick hopped forward towards him. Rick jumped up and sliced the Ice demon’s chest with his energy blade. When he landed on the ground he wiped at Icabus’s legs.

Icabus however tumbled forward and swung at Rick with his club arm.

Rick blocked it but the sheer force of the blow knocked him aside.

Icabus stood up to charge again but he suddenly collapsed as a silver flash passed through his legs.

Icabus collapsed to the ground and he realized that his legs had been cut off just above the knee. He looked to his left and saw Xander grinning and his sword glowing with silver energy.

Grunting in frustration Icabus tried quickly to reattach his legs.

A loud cry sounded through the night as Grim leapt high into the air, his scythe glowing with green energy. “Now your toast you Icicle freak!”

Icabus cried out as Grim brought his scythe down on him, creating a large explosion that shook the neighbourhood.

Rick got to his feet and looked at Xander. “What took you so long?”

“Sorry”, he replied. “I was still a little drained from using my powers before.”

Upstairs Billy and Mandy sighed, relieved that it was all over.

“Well”, Billy said, “I guess we can relax now.”

Mandy was about to respond when a sudden chill swept over her and she wrapped her arms around her self.

Billy took her arms and pulled her closer. “Mandy what’s wrong?”

“No”, Mandy whimpered, “No.”


A blast of wind blew into the area and spun in a twister where Icabus had last stood.

Icabus once again took form and a strong blast from the centre of the whirlwind knocked Xander and Rick against Billy’s house and Grim into Skarr’s bushes.

The Ice Demon laughed manically. “Fools, you won’t defeat me so easily.”

“Wish I had a buck for every time I heard that”, Rick grumbled.

Grim hauled him self up. “You won’t defeat me that easily either.” He charged at Icabus, swinging his scythe madly.

Rick got to his feet, “Guess I better go help him.”

“Wait!”

Rick looked over at Xander who held out his hand.

“Hand me a missile.”

Though surprised and puzzled by the request he opened a hatch on top of his versatile arm, reached in and handed a missile to him.

Xnader focused and silver energy flowed from is arm into the missile. The glowing ceased and he slumped against the house. He handed Rick the missile and said, “You’ve only got enough for one shot.”

Rick nodded and gently paced the missile back into his arm cannon. Flaps extended from the cylindrical appendage and folded outwards in a ready position. “I’ll make it a perfect shot.”


Grim continued to slash at Icabus but he simply blocked every swing and Grim was getting tired.

Xander stood to his feet, he was low on energy but he had to do something to either help Grim or help Rick get off his perfect shot.


Icabus finally managed to knock Grim to the ground and stood above him triumphantly. He raised a club arm ready to strike when a surge of pain caused him to freeze in place.

Grim looked and saw Xanders sword had run right through the demon’s torso.

Rick now had his perfect shot and Icabus eyes widened in horror as Rick jumped into the air and aimed his arms cannon at him.

“Here’s your cold pill freak” Rick cried! The missile launched from his arm and streaked relentlessly toward it’s target.

Icabus was unable to react but Grim managed to teleport away just as the missile hit it’s target.

The bright massive explosion completely incinerated the demon’s body and rattled every window in the city.

Rick pointed his arm cannon to the sky in victory. “Yeah, beat that missile shot ya metroid blasting bitch”, he yelled out!

Grim looked puzzled while Xander simply ignored him and recovered his sword.

“Hey!”

Everyone looked up to see a scantily clad Mandy leaning out the window.

“Would you mind giving me an explanation?”

There was a pause then Grim teleported the three of them away.

Before Mandy could say anything Billy pulled her inside and shut the window. “I’ll explain everything”, he told her. “But you better sit down, it might be a long story.”

Mandy looked at him, “How long?”

Billy thought for a moment, “About eight chapters worth.”

Mandy looked at him, “What?”
Sign up to rate and review this story