Categories > Cartoons > Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy > Heat of Passion

Krystal Clear

by Roguespirit 0 reviews

The nights over and Mandy gets a surprise guest.

Category: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-03-15 - Updated: 2011-03-16 - 2711 words

0Unrated
Heat of Passion
Chapter: 10
Krystal clear solution


Billy slowly woke up from what he would consider the most peaceful sleep he ever had. He felt something warm and soft in his arms pressed against his body. Looking down he saw an almost unfamiliar blonde girl resting peacefully in his arms with her head resting on his chest.

After her remarkable transformation, both physically and mentaly, he barely recognized her. She had grown in a lot of ways, hight and most notably her bust.

Before she had been flat chested, now she had to be one of the biggest girls in school in that regard, short of the two-hundred pound plus class. He wan't very knowledgeable about such things but she looked to be either a C or a D.

Despite the beauty of her assets his eyes were contantly drawn to her face. It was soft both to the eyes and to the touch he discovered as he caressed her cheek with the back of his index finger.

Seemingly still asleep Mandy purred softly as he gently rubbed her cheek and brushed her hair from her face. Billy found himself getting braver as he slipped his hands under the covers and slowly ran his hand along her bare side.

Mandy's purs became soft moans as Billy continued to run his hand along her side, spending a little more time on her hips and thighs.

Billy withdrew his hand and froze as Mandy's eyes slowly fluttered open. “Why did you stop”, she asked softly?

He stared into her beautiful blue eyes, filled with an innocent longing, a longing for affection.

With as much confidence as he could muster, Billy resumed stroking her sides.

Sighing contently Mandy snuggled closer and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his touch running along her reformed body, exploring it as he did.

They were interrupted by a low growling noise that caused Mandy's cheeks to flush red.

Billy grinned, “Sounds like someone's hungry.”

Mandy tugged on her fingers awkwardly. “Well it does seem a little late judging by the light.”

In alarm Billy looked at his digital alarm clock that read 9:40 AM. “Uh, aren't we supposed to be in school right now?”

Mandy let out a small laugh, which creeped Billy out. “Today and tomorrow are catch up days”, she reminded him. “You know; finishing up assignments and catching up on overdue ones so you have less to do over the spring break.”

Billy blinked, “Oh.” He paused, “So then what should we do?”

Mandy smirked. “How about breakfast.”

Billy smiled and nodded. “Sounds good to me.”


A while later Billy was in the kitchen making instant pancakes while Mandy stayed upstairs in the bedroom, not wanting to be in a room with a lot of windows when she had very little to hide her curvatious new figure.

Her shirt was missing it's top buttons, victims of her expanded assets, and the rest of it only covered her womanhood if her slouched.

At the moment she stood in front of a full body mirror hanging from Billy's closet door, inspecting her new body and marvelling at the transformation.

Her breast were about a D in size and her hips flowed perfectly with her thighs and legs. Her hair stayed down and with her still intact hairband it was held behind her ears. “So this is what I'm supposed ot look like”, she said as she looked over her reflection. “It definately beats being evil.”

Her vanity was put on hold as the smell of pancakes filled her nostrils and the sound of someone coming up the stairs reached her ears.

Billy stepped into the room with a tray of pancakes that he almost dropped when he saw Mandy standing there in all her skin and glory.

“I-I brought breakfast”, he stammered.

Mandy giggled which cause knots to form in Billy's stomach. This 'new' Mandy was still alien to him.


As they ate breakfast away form pying eyes Billy discovered that she was still Mandy, just whithout the icy exterior.

Mandy set down her utensils and looked up at him. “Great breakfast.”

Billy shrugged. “I just followed the box.”

Mandy laughed. “Then you did a good job reading the instructions for once.”

Billy rolled his eyes then turned serious. “Maybe I should go over to your place and get you some clothes.”

Mandy sighed. “A good idea but all my clothes won't fit me anymore.” She gestured at her ruined pants and undergarments on the floor.

Billy winced, “Oh yeah.” He perked up as an idea came into his head. “What about your mom's clothes?”

Mandy cringed. “I'd rather streak to my house than wear anything of my mom's.”

Billy smirked, “And with a body like that I doubt they could arrest you for it.”

Mandy laughed. “You are a shamless flatterer.”

He shrugged, “I'm just telling the truth.”

Mandy rolled her eyes. “Well the truth is we still have a problem.”


While Billy and Mandy contemplated their dilemma, a bright yellow sports car pulled up in front of Mandy's house.

The driver door opened and a young woman stepped out. She had short blonde hair held back by a white hairband and a gorgeous figure. Her eyes were an alluring saphire colour.

She walked around to the tunk and took out a bag before walking up to the front door and moved her hand to ring the door bell.

“She's not here.”

The woman jumped and spun around to see Xander standing behind her. “Oh, you startled me.”

Xander smiled, “Sorry, but like I said, she's not here.” He jerked his thumb over his shoulder towards Billy's house. “She's over there.”

“What's she doing over there so early?”

“Sleepover”, he answered.

The woman raised an eyebrow. “What kind of sleep over?”

Xander shrugged. “Guess you'll have to find out.”

She looked at him suspiciously for a moment, but she let it pass and walked towards Billy's house.

Once she was out of earshot Rick and Grim came out from behind the bushes.

“You sure dat was a good idea mon”, Grim asked?

Xander nodded. “If there's one person who can help wrap this up cleanly it's her.”

Rick scratched his chin. “Who is she anyway?”

“Mandy's aunt Krystal”, Grim answered.

Rick noticed Xander's expression turn dour. “What?”

Xander shook his head. “It's nothing.”


“No Billy I am not wearing any of your clothes!”

“Well I can't think of anything else”, he argued.

The two teens were still trying to find a solution to Mandy's, or rather their predicament. Mandy sat at the edge of Billy's bed wearing her shirt. She had discovered that the topmost button had survived and with it and the other surviving buttons her shirt could stay in place enough to cover a leagal amount of her breasts, though it still showed a full one-hundred-eighty degrees of cleavage.

Unfortunately it only reached down to just above her pelvis now, so it was unable to cover anything else.

Finding a solution to their problem seemed futile, until the door bell interrupted their thoughts, and made their blood run cold.

“Hide”, Billy cried fantically!

Mandy slipped underneath Billy's bed covers and disappeared completely except for a large lump.

Nervously Billy went downstairs hoping it wasn't his parents or even worse, Irwin.

He took a moment to compose himself to look as casual as possible, then he took a deep breath and opened the door.

When he saw who was at the door he had to take another look to make sure it wasn't Mandy.

The woman looked almost exactly like Mandy; same hair, same figure, same face, but the eyes were a darker shade of blue.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “Oh, that kind of sleep over.”

Billy blinked. “What?”

“Sorry”, she said. “I'm used to guys wearing pants when they answer the door.”

Billy face reddened as he realized he was only wearing his boxers and a shirt.

“Mandy dear”, she called out. “Are you here?”

Instantly Mandy's eyes snapped open and she tore off the covers before racing down the stairs and trapping her most beloved relative in a powerful embrace.

“Aunt Krystal”, Mandy said in relief.

Her Aunt looked down at her. “My Mandy have you ever grown.”

Billy scratched his head. “Uh, yeah, she kinda looks like you now.”

Outside the matchmaking trio watched the scene with interest.

“Does she ever”, Rick added.

Krystal shrugged. “We must've inherited the same genes from my mother.”

Xander snorted. Outside Krystal was overjoyed at seeing Mandy again. On the inside as well but her soul was also squirming in agony.

Suddenly Mandy shivered. “Billy close the door!”

Billy snapped to. “Oh, yeah right.”

Krystal noticed that Mandy was wearing even less tahn Billy. “Not interrupting anything am I?”

Mandy shook her head frantically. “No, no I'm very glad you're here cause-”, she blushed deeply. “Um, well I-

Krystal smiled. “You tore your clothes and you didn't bring extra right?”

Mandy sighed, “Something like that.” She looked up at the older woman curiously. “How'd you know?”

Krystal laughed, “I was young once to you know.” She reached down to her bag and held it up in front of Mandy. “I bought you some clothes, they should be about your size.”

Mandy gratefully accepted the bag and ran off to the bathroom to change.

A few moments later Mandy emerged wearing a pink baby T and a matching short skirt with a white belt.

Billy stood stunned at how stunning Mandy looked.

Krystal clasped her hands together. “Oh, Mandy you look just darling”, she gushed.

Mandy looked at her with red stained cheeks. “How did you know my size?” The question was even more compelling then it would be otherwise because Mandy had only reached her current size less then a day ago.

Krystal shrugged. “I just thought back to what size I was when I was your age.”

Xander winced, 'that was a slip'.

Krystal leaned closer. “So dear was last night so amazing that you had to leave school today?”

Mandy blushed even deeper. “No, today's a catch up day, and I'm all caught up so I didn't think I needed to go.”

Krystal nodded. “I see, but if your school is following tradition then you'll be having a dance tonight or tomorrow night.”

Mandy swallowed. “Tomorrow night.”

Her aunt tapped her chin thoughtfully. “Do you have something to wear?”

Mandy sighed, she knew where this was going. “No, the only clothes I have that fit me are the ones you brought.”

Krystal's eyes widened. “That must've been some growth spurt!”

Mandy shook her head. “You have no idea.”

Krystal looked at Billy. “You didn't have something to do with that did you?”

Billy put up his hands. “No honest.”

Krystal put her hands on her hips. “Well then I guess I'll have to take you shopping.”

Mandy smiled. “I'd like that.”

Krytal beamed. “Then I'll go get my car and pick you up.” She looked at Billy apologetically. “Sorry but my car's only a two seater, you'll have to stay behind.”

Billy smiled. “That's okay with me”, she responded, knowing that if her were to go he'd end up carrying all the bags.

Krystal smirked as she guessed what he was thinking. “I figured it would be.”

As the woman left to get her car Billy approched Mandy. “I thought you didn't wan't to go to the dance?”

Mandy looked at him with a somber expression. “That was before last night”, she said. “Now I do want to go.”

Billy saw the expectant look in her eyes and sighed, knowing what was expected of him. “Then may I have the honour of escorting you”, he asked with a hint of nervousness?

Mandy smiled sweetly. “I'd love it if you would.”

She kissed him on the cheek just as they heard a car horn. “I'll be back later”, she calld as she ran out the door.

Billy smiled as he watched the love of his life run out the door and close it behind her. Life was good.


Outside Xander Rick and Grim watched Krystals yellow car disappear around the corner.

“If Mandy's not an Ice Queen anymore, than why are we still here”, Rick growled?

Xander sighed. “Because our follow up isn't done yet.”

Rick crossed his arms. “I can't wait to get home.”

Xander nodded. “Same here.”

“Don't worry”, Grim said. “I'm sure that once the dance is over, you can both go home.”

Xander sighed heavily. “I hope so.”


A green vortex opened and a pair of young teen girls stepped out.

The firts- a blonde held a glowing pendant in her hand before letting it fall into place around her neck. Her vibrant blue eyes focused on the other girl.

This one had oddly white hair and white eyes with a hint on blue near her pupils. “Is this where he came”, she asked the blonde?

The other girl nodded. “Positive.”

As the portal vanished they surveyed their surroundings. A stone archway with a polished limestone path leading out stood before them with a bright sunny atmosphere beyond.

The blonde turned to her companion. “Come on Star, let's check it out.”

Sighing inwardly Star followed her blonde friend through the gate and down the limestone path.

They conitnued on until they came upon a large temple which more cloely resembled an oversized pantheon.

Whithout so much as slowing down to get a better look the two girls marched up the steps to the large doors.

As soon as the doors opened they had to shield their eyes from the barage of bright colours in the room.

Once their eyes adjusted they walked inside and froze as someone called out to them.

“I was wondering when you would arrive.”

The two girls looked up and saw a woman descend from the ceiling wearing a silk wrap around her body.

“Why would you be expecting us” Star asked suspiciously?

The woman shrugged. “I fugured that you would come looking for Terrence eventually.”

The blonde shook her head. “I don't even know who that is, in fact I don't even know who you are!”

The woman smiled. “I am Venus, goddess of love and beauty.”

Star gagged. “Why would Xander come here?”

Venus shuddered. “Please don't call him that. Anyone who works for me and has an 'X' in their name is bad luck.

“And what's so unlucky about having an X in your name”, Star fumed!

Venus narrowed her eyes. “You know like, ex-boyfriend, ex-wife.”

Star's blonde friend shook her head. “Good grief.” Suddenly she looked back at the goddess in revelation. “So you made him change his name to Terrence!”

“As long as he works for me yes”, Venus answered. “He can use his given name once he's paid off his debt to me.

The blonde crossed her arms. “And how did he get indebted to you?”

Venus grinned and floated closer. “Where did you think he got the power to put life back into your body and to make it whole again?”

The blonde's eyes widened. “You?”

“He came to me for help”, she responded. “He asked me to give the power necessary to bring you back to life.”

The blonde covered her mouth in shock. “He did that for me?”

Venus crossed her arms. “I bet you thought he was avoiding you.”

The blonde burried her face in her hands in shame.

Star put a hand on her companions shoulder. “Where is he?”

Venus shook her head. “He's in the middle of his last job right now, but I'll make a place for you two stay until tomorrow night.

Star opened her mouth to protest but was cut off by a flash of blinding light, causing her to shield her eyes once more. When she opened her eyes again she saw a pair of bright red pillow beds before her.

She heard sniffling and turned to her friend, face still buried in her hands and fighting off the urge to cry.

Star pulled the blonde haired girl into a hug. “Don't worry”, she said softly. “We'll see him tomorrow, you have nothing to feel guilty about.”

She returned the hug and began crying on Star's shoulder.
Sign up to rate and review this story