Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Be Your Worst Enemy.

Not being honest causes consequences.

by mcr_killjoy 2 reviews

Drama in the girls toilets

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-02-28 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 472 words - Complete

2Exciting
Me and Frank hid round the corner and watched her.
Surely she wouldn't see us in the crowds of people. She picked up the note and opened it, through the noise in the corridor we heard her gasp, and her jaw dropped to the floor, her face turned from her usual tan skin to ghostly white, she shoved the letter in her bag and slammed the locker shut. We followed her, and she bumped into Gerard.

'Gerard! you won't believe this' she yelled.

'What babe?' He asked

'I've had a letter in my locker' she said

Just as she was about to continue me and Frank interrupted.

'GERARDDDD' Frank yelled. I followed behind him

'Oh hi guys' Gerard replied, obviously not impressed that we had interuppted them.

'I'm going to meet the girls' I said leaving Frank with Gia and Gerard. Gia pulled a face and walked off.

I walked upto the girls toilets to find Emma and Evie in there talking, as soon as I walked in they shut up.

'What?' I said eyeing them curiously.

'Nothing' Emma quickly snapped

'Woah, whats up with you?' I asked, Emma never snapped.

A huge grin suddenly appeared on her face, 'Mikey said he loved me in French'

I smiled back at her 'I know, me and Frank aint that bad at French ya know, well Frank is, but yeah'

'So what now?' Evie asked her.

'I really wanna be with him Ev, you've known this for ages' She replied

I butted in 'Em hes my cousin, want me to speak to him tonight?'

'Ohh Ari please would you! I'll love you forever!' She jumped up

'Of course I will lovely' I replied.

Just then Gia walked into the toilets, she barged in the middle of us and threw her bag on the counter. We all looked at her.

'What the fuck are you losers looking at?' She said

'We know what you've done Gia, not just Alex, but Jero too now' I said, we all glared at her.

'Oh yeah and wha-'

I cut her off 'You tell Gerard or we do'

'And what happens if I don't?' She said and began to walk out.

I grabbed her wrist, 'If you don't by the time schools over, then tomorrow darling you won't know whats hit you'

She huffed and walked out. She had no intention of telling Gerard. I knew it.

'Wow Ari, I had no idea you had that anger inside your little self!' Emma said, still in shock.

'Hey evs, your a bit of a computer nerd arent you?' I asked her.

'Yeahh, why Ari, what do you have planned?' She asked curiously.

'Oh good, I might need you tonight if Gia doesn't tell Gerard' I said with a smirk.
Sign up to rate and review this story