Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

Love's So Hard To Find When Someone's On Your Mind

by mandy9207 2 reviews

I'm a Lady Gaga fan and everything but I cannot stand Born This Way...just felt like sharing that.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-02-28 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 1229 words

0Unrated
Months had gone by and Patrick still couldn’t get over how she walked out on him. If she had a reason he’d understand but she just left. He didn’t want to sleep at night because every time he looked at his goddamned bed he imagined her in it. Lying there with him rubbing his stomach and holding onto him as if there were no tomorrow. He missed her but he didn’t want to admit it to himself because of what she did to him. Everything they had was a lie. Every time she told him I love you it was a lie. Patrick hasn’t stepped out of his house in months his house was bone dry but he didn’t really give a shit he’d just order take out and go on with his miserable life. Sometimes he didn’t even eat food. He didn’t even talk to anyone he didn’t want to. The only type of talking he felt like doing was screaming fuck you to the world.

Mandy sat there in her thoughts in biology class Paige hitting her in the head with a ball of paper interrupted her.

“What the fuck?”

“John Taylor is eying you dude.”

“Who the fuck is John Taylor and why do I give a fuck if he’s eying me??”

“Because he’s the 2nd most gorgeous thing I ever laid my eyes on.”

Mandy rolled her eyes and gave this John Taylor guy a look. ‘He’s cute. Patrick’s cuter but he’s still cute.’ “Nothing to sneeze at my Patrick was better looking.” Mandy said as she looked at him again. He was tall with wavy brown hair that magically stood up big brown eyes and a jawline that could cut through a rock.

“Pssh Mandy he’s pretty hot and he was giving you bedroom eyes the entire time.”

“Don’t care. The last thing I need right a now is a new boyfriend.”

Mandy walked back to her dorm to take a quick nap she was tired and just didn’t really wanna be bothered. On her way she was walking behind two girls maybe a tad younger than her being the nosey bitch she is she eavesdropped their conversation.

“Did you hear Fall Out Boy is going on tour with Blink-182?” A girl with blonde hair and brown streaks said.

“Oh my god we have to see them!” Another girl said as they went the other way out of Mandy’s direction.

From that point she was depressed. She had lunch earlier and outside of the restaurant there was a big truck that said ‘STUMP REMOVER’ that made her want to burst into tears.

“I really fucking miss him.” Mandy said in her wet pillow.

“Who do you fucking miss?” Paige said as she yawned.

“Patrick.”

“So that’s his name huh? Well what happened?”

Mandy was very emotional at that moment and she needed a shoulder to cry so she spilled her guts to Paige telling her everything from day one.

Once Mandy finished Paige was now very emotional as well.

“Wow. That’s like really fucking shitty. Your own fucking father! My god! It’s not even my life and it makes me wanna punch a baby.”

“Thanks Paige.” Mandy said as she sniffed her nose.

The two stood quiet for a moment until Paige began to talk.

“We have another thing in common you know?”

“What?”

“You dated Patrick Stump and he’s the…y’know!”

Mandy laughed. “Yeah I know what you dated a…y’know too?”

“I am dating a y’know!”

“Kyle’s a y’know?”

“Yes! Oh my god I never showed you his picture?!”

“Nope.”

Paige grabbed her phone and threw it in Mandy’s lap. Mandy looked at the screen and recognized him. “The drummer from Forever The Sickest Kids?”

Paige nodded. “I don’t like to brag…but yeah didn’t I tell you he’s gorgeous?”

“He is but-“

“If you say my Patrick is better I’ll smack in you in the face.”

Mandy sighed. “You’re right he’s not even my Patrick anymore.” Mandy said as her mood went from okay to lower than dirt.

Paige frowned. “I’m sorry…” She said thinking of something to make Mandy feel better. “I bet he’s just as miserable as you.”

“I doubt it. He probably moved on and he probably got a gorgeous girl to replace me.” She said as she traced circles on her comforter.

“They’re gonna be at Madison Square Garden wanna go?”

Mandy shook her head. “If I do I’ll ball my eyes out.”

“Didn’t you say you used to bang Saporta?”

“Only like twice. Why?”

“Booty call. Duh.”

“No I hate using Gabe it’s horrible.”

“Then don’t use him get back with him.”

“If Patrick hears he’ll think I left him for Gabe.”

“Right. Dude John Taylo-“

“Fuck John Taylor! I don’t want a guy with a first name for a last name!”

“Come on now! You’re being a picky bitch!”

“I’m not ready for another relationship.”

“Who said anything about a relationship? One. Night. Stand.”

“No.”

“Oh come on! I bet he’s a mad man in bed.”

“Paige please stop talking.”

“Just consider him!”

“Fine if he asks me out I’ll say yes, happy?”

“I’m pleased as punch, thank you!”

No less than a week later a certain someone asked out another certain someone.

“Ummmmm” Mandy said as she bit her nail.

He smirked. “If you’re busy we can go out on Saturday.” John assumed she was busy on Friday. John also assumed that she wasn’t going to say no either but Mandy was leaning towards it.

“Uhh…Sure Saturday sounds good.”

“Sweet, is 7 cool?”

Mandy nodded.

“See you then.”

“WOW so he just randomly asked you out?!” Paige said happily.

“No we talked a couple times in class. He’s on the college paper as well so yeah.”

“Ohh you got your flirt on?” Paige said with a smug look on her face.

“No I did not! I just acted normal…or whatever normal is for me.”

“Are you gonna get freeeeaky?”

“Noooo I’m not gonna get freeeeaky.”

“WHY?”

“I don’t want to.” She said as she sighed. “Breaking up with Patrick for college was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made. I could have at least lied my father I broke up with him!”

“Mandy you need to get over him. It’s history.”

Mandy’s eyes teared. “I don’t want it to be history. Did I tell you he proposed?”

Paige’s expression changed. “He did?” She said softly feeling horrible.

Mandy nodded as she held back tears. “I told him I can’t because I don’t love him.”

“You didn’t mean that right?”

“Of course not. I love him so much and I just pushed him out of my life cause of my fucking father who pretends to give a shit about me!” She yelled as tears rolled down her face.

Paige’s eyes became watery too. She felt like giving Mandy a big hug so she did.

“I really needed that.”

Hugs make almost everything better. (Sorry this was a little on the short side.)
Sign up to rate and review this story