Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

She Vanished and Packed and Never Even Called

by mandy9207 4 reviews

Exactly 10 chapters to go I believe.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-03-11 - Updated: 2011-03-12 - 1384 words

0Unrated
Mandy slipped her high heels on and looked at herself in the mirror.

‘I wonder if he knows this is the most miserable I’ve been through out my whole life?’ She thought as she fought back tears. She’s been in college for seven months and she’s been crying the entire time. Every day and every night she cried. This was supposed to be an important and happy time in her life but it was miserable.

Her phone went off. She still had the same god damned Prince ringtone which she desperately needed to change.

She looked at the caller id and smiled. “Peter pan.” She said as she felt a little bit better.

“Tinkerbell! You’re alive!”

Mandy laughed. “That I am Peter pan.”

Pete smiled and walked around the bus. “I miss you. How come you never call?”

“I heard you guys are on tour again and…I’m scared to.”

“Why?”

“I’m scared I’ll hear his voice and lose my mind.”

“He hasn’t been the same since you left. None of us have everyone misses you. The girls didn’t want to come on tour ‘cause you weren’t here.”

“I have to call them they all probably think I’m dead.”

“I did.” Pete said as he chuckled. “I thought college kicked the shit out of you.”

“Actually I’ve adapted well to it. I’m on the paper.”

“Write anything?”

“No I’m the chief’s bitch.”

“I hope you’re not sexing for that job.”

“The chief is a girl.”

“That’s not an answer.”

Mandy laughed. “No Pete I’m not sexing anybody….is he?”

“No.” Pete said quickly. Mandy knew he was lying.

“Fuck…well yeah it’s been a long time of course he is. Patrick couldn’t go three days without sex.”

“I never said he has a new girlfriend!”

“You’re lying Pete I know you too well.”

Pete stood quiet for a minute. “If it makes you feel better we all hate her.”

Mandy laughed. “Why?”

“Two reasons, she’s not you and she’s a fucking airhead.”

Mandy laughed again. “So that means she’s hot right?”

“Nothing to die over.”

“What’s her name?”

“I don’t want to tell you.”

“Fine I’ll call Joe he’ll tell me.”

“HA! I think Joe loves you more than I do!”

Mandy smiled. “Yeah he does my little Jojo.”

“How come you don’t have a nickname for me?!”

“What the fuck is Peter pan to you??”

“…Oh yeeaahh.”

Mandy laughed. “I miss you Pete. I’m glad you called.”

“I miss you more. Call me later I gotta rehearse.”

Mandy sighed. As she got her things and went to meet John at a coffee shop.

‘Great a fucking café that’s the last place I want to go out on a date Mr. Taylor.’

“Paige I’m out!”

“Enjoy yourself! Try to get laid!!” She shouted back.

Jonh sat in the coffee shop with one of his friends waiting for Mandy.

“Dude I don’t know why you’re freaking out over this girl she’s cute but you’ve gone out with way hotter girls.”

“It’s not about that and I think she’s very attractive!”

“Then what is it about?”

He sighed. “I don’t really know. The first time I saw her and up until now she just looks like something’s bothering her and she needs somebody. I wanna get inside her head.”

“Not her pants?”

He thought about it.” Probably but I wanna get inside her head first. She just seems like…I don’t know…different.”

“Whatever I’m gonna go I gotta go work on a paper.”

“Later.” John said mindlessly watching the door.

Mandy entered as she sighed. She didn’t want to be here. She wanted to be at home not her dorm the home she had with him but she couldn’t so she sucked it up and threw on a smile for John Taylor.

Mandy sat down across from him and smiled. “Hey good to see you.”

“You too. You look gorgeous.” He said as he smiled.

“Thanks…did you order yet?”

“Yeah I just got plain coffee. If tha-“

“Plain coffee is fine that sweet stuff is only good on occasion.”

He nodded. “You’re really smart you know that?”

“I am?”

“Yeah. You’re great in English literature.”

“What are you an undercover teacher?” She said she laughed.

“Maybe.” He said as he laughed. “How do you enjoy college?”

“It’s great. Everything is great.”

“You like New York?”

“I love it here. I’ve been here more than a couple times…some memories here as well.”

“Of course, who doesn’t? Good or bad?”

“Little bit of both.”

“That’s shitty. Whaddya say we make some good ones?”

He took her to central park and swung on the swings with her.

‘How orginal Jonathan.’ She thought as she rolled her eyes and sat down on the swing.

“Soo what’s wrong?”

“Did I say something’s wrong?”

“No, it’s just you look like something’s wrong. You’ve looked like this since your first day. Is there something I can do?”

‘Give me a time machine.’ “Well I just got through a really bad break up and it’s really bothering me.”

“Oh…are you okay?”

“Yeah it’s alright it’s been awhile so…yeah.”

“Well that’s really stupid ‘cause if I were your boyfriend I would never let you go.”

Mandy smiled and looked down at her feet. “Thanks.”

An awkward silence fell upon them and Mandy decided that this date was over.

“It’s getting late I’m gonna go.”

“Yeah me too. Can I have your number? I had a good time hanging out I was wondering if we could do it again?”

‘Fuck I told you what’s bothering me isn’t that what you wanted?!’ “Sure.” She said as she gave him a fake smile and took his phone and programmed hers in there.

“Awesome. I’ll call you.”

Good night.” Mandy called as they went their separate ways.

Mandy walked down the hallway and reached her room. She laid on the wall and slid down with her eyes closed.

“That good?” Paige said from her bed.

“Most boring date I’ve ever been on. He took me to a coffee shop and fucking central park.”

“No food?”

“Just coffee that tasted like shit.”

“So are you going another date?”

“Of course I am. I have to. Right about now Patrick is fucking his brains out while I worry about if John Taylor is gonna take me on another boring date!”

“He’s got a girlfriend?”

“Yes! He’s got an airheaded fucking slutty skanky girlfriend!”

“How do you know?”

“Peter told me.”

“Wentz?”

“No Frampton, of course Wentz.” Mandy said sarcastically.

“Yeesh, I’m sorry didn’t know you have a stick up your ass.” She said as she rolled her eyes.

Mandy sighed and got up from the floor and sat on her bed next to her. “I’m sorry I just hate the fucking world right now.”

“Well I’m not the world. I’m Paige and don’t worry things will work out if they don’t you’ll find someone better than John Taylor AND Patrick.”

“Yeah and Hitler is gonna rise from the dead and become a rabbi.”

Paige shrugged. “You’re not gonna get anywhere with that kind of attitude.” She said as she wagged her finger.

“I wish I could take it all back. I wish I never said I don’t love you Patrick. Why didn’t I just fucking say Patrick my father is a fucking bastard and won’t put me in college if I’m dating you so let’s stop dating but see each other as much as possible?! Now he hates me. I would give anything just to see him and talk to him just to know that he doesn’t fucking despise me THAT would make me feel so much better then I could stop comparing guys to him and not fucking die alone!”

“You need some sleep.”

Sorry I didn't post soon as I usually do.
Sign up to rate and review this story