Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

Put Your Make-up On, Fix Your Hair Pretty

by mandy9207 1 review

"First my name's in the phonebook now it's on your ass!" Anybody who knows what that's from will become one of my favorite people.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-03-21 - Updated: 2011-03-21 - 1580 words

0Unrated
A week had gone by and Mandy and John had started to click. ‘It took long enough within a week Patrick and I we’re head over heels for eachother…there I go again, comparing him to Patrick. I need to stop ‘cause if I don’t I’m just gonna be depressed the whole time I’m in college.’ Mandy thought as she listened to her mother ramble on the phone about a new kitchen appliance she wants.

“Sounds great mom. I gotta go.” She said as she sighed.

“Alright. Bye sweetie.”

Mandy walked to her biology class which she hated. She walked in the class finding John sitting
on her desk smiling.

“I was guarding your desk.”

She giggled. “Thanks. Good to know you were thinking of me.”

“Oh but darling I’m always thinking of you.” He said as he kissed her cheek.

Mandy smiled. ‘Okay I feel a little bit better but just a little!’

“I made us reservations tonight for that new Thai restaurant you wanted to go to.”

She gave him a surprised look. “Wow sounds great. When?”

“Saturday.” He said as he smiled and sat on his hands.

“Can’t wait. Thanks Jonathan.” She said as she hugged him.

He smiled. He usually hates to be called that but he liked it when Mandy called him Jonathan.

Saturday rolled around and Mandy stood waiting for John. She wore a hot pink mid length and V-neck dress with gold jewelry and black shoes. John picked Mandy up and began their evening.
They sat in a booth together in a dim lit restaurant.

“You look beautiful.” He said as he kissed her hand.

“Thank you.” She said softly as he held her chin and kissed her lips softly. Mandy smiled. ‘So this is what being happy feels like? I totally forgot.’

“So how’s everything at the paper going?”

“Good I guess, they’re not letting me write shit.”

“What about that thing about our quarterback being on steroids? How did you find that anyways?”

Mandy laughed as she sipped oh her soda. “It’s weird but in a good way. I was at the right place at the right time thanks to Paige.

“Do tell.”

“I had to take a shower and Paige was hogging up ours so I went to the girl’s locker room but it was being cleaned so I went to the guy’s locker room and I saw him take shots. I waited till he left and like a dumbass he left the locker open and I verified. It could’ve been insulin or something so I checked.”

“Wow very impressive miss.” He said proudly.

“Thank you I keep trying to Judy but she’s too busy trying to get whatever crawls up her ass out.”

“If you want I’ll tell her I’ve been on the paper a little longer she might listen to me.”

“That would be great. Everyone could start taking me seriously instead of the chick that gets coffee.”

“I’ll get right on it.” He said as he fed her from his fork.

“So you want to do the journalist thing too?”

“Yeah but your better than me I think like creative writing more…are you in that?”

“Yes but I’ve only been to a couple classes and I’m not really good at writing, I’m more interested in being a music critic. Are you any good in creative writing?”

He laughed. “I like to think so, I like art too.”

“That’s right you paint and you’re a photographer?”

“Yeah but painting is more of a shits and giggles kind of thing I like photographic art more.”

“Your pictures are really nice I love the one of the bikers in central park at night. It’s, I don’t know I just like it.” She said as she giggled.

He smiled. “I should take pictures of you sometimes. You have a gorgeous smile.” He said sweetly.

“Quite the charmer you are Jonathan.”

He smirked before kissing her. “Let’s get outta here.” He whispered making Mandy a little nervous.

“Sure.” She said as she swallowed.

John rammed her up against the wall holding the sides of her head pulling at her as she pulled at his she couldn’t help to get choked up. She wanted this but at the same time she didn’t.

“Mandy I don’t understand! Was it something I did or said?!”

”No it’s just…I think we need some time apart with me going to school and everything.”

Patrick held his breath as she watched his chest going up fighting back a sob. “I still don’t understand! I just think you want to fool around while you’re in college!!” He screamed covering up his hurt with anger.

“How dare you!”

“How dare I?! HOW DARE I?! You always run away from everything you know that?? We’ve been together for 3 months but I fell in love with you the second I saw you! I told myself she’s younger than me she has her whole life ahead of her fuck it! I’ll leave her alone! Then you develop a crush and everyone thinks I’m a fucking bad guy ‘cause I was scared to ask you out! Woe is me! No one loves Patrick! Please love me Patrick! Please be with me Patrick!! And now you change your mind ‘cause of fucking college?! How dare YOU!! How could you just make a snap decision like that Mandy!?”

“I’m a woman that’s how it works. It’s my prerogative.”

“There you go ago making cute and sarcastic remarks!! Just running away from conflict like she does best!!” He screamed as his face became red and stomped his feet in the snow. “What happened to love?! What happened to trust?! You honestly think girls who find me attractive will rip me away from you?! I fucking love you!!”

“I’m not even sure if I believe in love Patrick. Love, marriage, trust none of it.” She said as her eyes becoming watery.

Patrick stared at her with fire in his eyes as she watched his jaw clench. “If you were a guy I swear to god I would hit you.”

“Go ahead.” She said as she put her face to him.

“If you want to break up fine Mandy I don’t fucking care!! There’s a million other girls like you and even better!”


Mandy shut her eyes tight holding back tears as he picked her up taking her to his bedroom. She felt guiltier as he removed each piece of clothing.

“Pete, I can explain!”

“No! There’s nothing to explain you heartless bitch!”

“You don’t understand!” She cried.

“YOU don’t understand! Patrick just cried himself to sleep in my bed!!”


Mandy sat there in his bed staring at the ceiling with tears in her eyes. None of this was worth it. Her night involved dry heaves and faking an orgasm something she never had to do with Patrick. John was easy on the eyes but horrible in bed. Selfish, too quick, rough, and everything else that involved horrible sex.

Mandy woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. She tip toed into the kitchen in his dress shirt and sat at the bar as she looked around.

“Is this your place?”

“Me and my brother. He lives here anyway and he’s not far from our school so I figured why pay for a dorm? We pay half on the rent.”

“Well where is he?” She said as she picked up his graduation picture.

“Away on business.” He said as he did air quotes.

“What’s business?” She asked emphasizing on the air quotes.

“Doing girls. He says he feels odd doing it here so he gets a hotel room and…yeah.”

Mandy laughed and sighed. “Well I guess I’ll be on my merry way.”

“Have breakfast at least.” He said as he pouted his lips.

‘That face usually works when he does it but not on you Johnny.’ “I can’t my teeth aren’t brushed I didn’t shower I can’t.” She said from his room as she put her clothes on.

“Okay I’ll see you at school.”

“Bye.” She said as she kissed his cheek and left. “Thanks for everything.”

Mandy hailed a cab and did the walk of shame back to her dorm. She yawned as Paige greeted her.

“Well you’re home late.” She said as she smirked evilly.

“Shut. Up.” Mandy said as she rubbed her throbbing head.

Paige rolled her eyes. “Well?! How was he??” She asked eager to hear about her roommate’s night.

“Horrible.” Mandy said as she huffed.

“Really?!??”

“Yes. My god I’ve never had such horrible sex either that or Patrick spoiled me.”

“Did you even…”

“No. I had to fake it ugh I’m avoiding sex with this guy other than that he’s really nice.”

“Want some coffee?”

“Not now. I’m gonna take a little nap I didn’t sleep at all last night.”

“Sweet dreams sugar.”

Mandy put on her comfiest pair of pj’s and wrapped herself in the blanket and cried and cried.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” She whispered as she sobbed in her pillow.


9 more chapters.
Sign up to rate and review this story