Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter Payback Time

Chapter 1 The Begining of the End

by skyfrog 2 reviews

Harry wants some payback for the lose of Sirius

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-03-02 - Updated: 2011-03-09 - 1390 words

-1Illiterate
It's been less the 72 hours since my epic failure of going to MoM to save Sirius. On the plus side, I did not get any of my friends killed, even though they did get hurt. If they insist on following me from now on, I am going to have to get better training so I can train them. I did notice that the Death Munches' all were attacking alone, but no communication, so that's where I will start. I am going to make sure that when we face them again, we put every one of them who shows their face in the ground. I should ask Neville and Hermione if there is some Pureblood custom about declaring a blood feud or something like that, I know Hermione will have read something about what I am looking for. Perhaps she will research it for me. I need to find out what Sirius's will has in it and who things are going to. I will grieve you Sirius, mum and dad, and you Cedric; but once I put that half blood psycho in the ground with no way to return.

Note to self: find out how the hell he did that and make sure it does not happen again.

Yes I am upset and grieving, and even madder than hell for not being smart enough to see it might have been a trap. Well no matter what, you can't change the past but can only learn from it. Then I shall make everyone who made me suffer suffer, and maybe I will kill the whole lot but we will have to see.

"Hey Hermione, Ron, Luna, Ginny, and Neville I need to talk to you in regards to what happened at the MoM and the DoM. Professor Dumbledore has told me some things that have brought quite a few things to light, some of which has upset me more than I will ever let go. I need to ask you Hermione to research Occulmancy and learn its basics so you can teach everyone this skill. I want everyone in the DA, which we will no longer call Dumbledore's Army but Defense Association. Once you have learned Occulmancy, I will tell you the sensitive information. Neville and Ron, I am going to need you two during the holidays to do your thing. Ron, you are a good strategist. Neville, you know a lot about plants and herbs and such. Hermione, I need you to research how someone can stay alive after they have been killed or how they can return. Ginny, I need you to be my ears you are sneaky and can get things done without becoming suspect. Oh, I need one of you to find Luna and bring her to me, and before you start in, you will need to grieve. I will, but not until Lord Dork Butt is gone permanently. I want you to understand I am not going to back down, you all have said I am the leader of this little rag tag group then I am going to be a leader and start learning from my mistakes. I know where my strengths and weaknesses are, I also know that I am going to give things to those who happen to be better in those areas that I am weak. Playing to my strengths, as they say everyone still has their DA coins."

"Yeah Harry we still have them, if anything happens we communicate through them."

"Hermione what would it take to find or create a communication device like the mirrors that Sirius and I had? Ron, Neville, do you know if there is a place that sells mirrors like that? Hermione, is there a spell that we can use to get the effect of the mirrors that we can control who can use them and who can listen in on a conversation?"

"That is going to take some time to figure out Harry, well Hermione you have until the start of the new term to figure it out and get it implemented. I may need some help in doing it Harry."

"Fine, but one condition no one outside of the DA. I want to make sure this remains contained and I want to make sure that no one is left in the dark. Hermione, why don't you run it by the twins? I mean they came up with the extendable ears, so it's not like they are a bunch of slouches. Also, any bits of obscure magic that you might think is helpful let me know. I want to start training so we can take the fight to the Death Eaters and since they want to be Death Eaters, I say we oblige them and let them eat death whenever they meet us. I say we give no quarter show no mercy when we meet them but if we can figure out how to strip mine their knowledge and any impertinent information that would be helpful. If you feel we must turn them over then we will, but I am not letting anyone have any information about us using magic so therefore we need to learn how to mask, hide or erase any evidence of our using magic. I am no longer going to wait for them to attack one of my family members or friends and I consider all of you who came and fought by my side to be family."

"Hey Dobby." Harry called.

"Pop. Yes Harry Potter sir?" Dobby replied.

"Can you find Luna Lovegood for me and bring her here so I can talk to her before
dinner?"

"I's can do that for you Harry Potter sir pop. Harry, what do you have planned, I don't know what are you talking about? Have you forgotten I am the son of a Marauder after all and I think it's about? time I started acting like it and make my presence known. Pop."

"Thank you Dobby, don't go running off I will need you in a minute or two."

"Yes, sir Harry Potter sir."

"Luna, I want you to sit with us at dinner tonight I have a statement to make and I would like your company when we eat."

"I would like that Harry thank you."

"Think nothing of it Moon."


Later that evening the Ministry Six, we walked into dinner that night as a cohesive unit and all sat down at the Gryffindor table. Whispering and gossip starting flying around the great hall rather quickly after that.

"Oi, what is this Looney? Has Potty joined the noble git table?" Malfoy taunted. Harry stood up rather quickly before fixing a glare.

"Malfoy you speak ill of my family again, you will not like what happens. Luna is a dear friend and one of my family members. If an attack is put on her, it is an attack put on me as well. if I see you anywhere near her and I think you are threatening, I will castrate you and make sure the Malfoy line dies with you. I know for a fact that Sirius Black who was my godfather, made sure that you dear Malfoy would not inherit the Black title. I also know that it pains me to say this, but dear cousin attack one of mine and I will declare a blood feud between the most noble and ancient houses of Black and Potter against the minor house of Malfoy. You see dear cousin, I do have friends that are quiet smart and love to read and they found out your family is but a minor family. All those times you attacked me and mine, you were attacking an heir to two noble and ancient houses."

"Damn you for talking about being a prat, you truly are not the smartest or even the most cunning in your house." Malfoy shot back.

"You know I think I am going to. Draco Malfoy, I Harry James Potter, do here by challenge you to a Line of Family's Duel with the right to cast you out and end the Malfoy line here and now, should I win. If I should lose, I will forever leave the wizard world to never return." Harry stated.

"I Draco Abraxius Malfoy, except the duel. Potter you are going to wish you never stepped in the wizarding world."
Sign up to rate and review this story