Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Forgiven

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna forgives Cutler...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-05 - 2286 words

?Blocked
Cutler moved away from me and walked to the window. He pulled the curtains open and peered out for a minute. I could tell he was giving me a chance to think. I guessed that he was kind of right. Sure, maybe I did have problems, but I just didn't like to eat! Was that really that big of a problem? If I hated food, I saw no reason to eat.

When Cutler came back, he looked sad. He ran the back of his hand over my cheek and begged, "Will you please try to get better? Will you try to eat? For me? I don't want you to be a corpse by the end of the week. Have you ever wondered why you don't have many friends?" Cutler kissed my cheek, trying to be gentle and make a point at the same time.

I shrugged, "I don't know. Because I'm fat?" Cutler looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath. I thought for a moment that he was going to yell at me, but he managed to stay in control. Keeping his tone down, he shook his head and replied, "No, not because you're fat. Can you get that fucking thought out of your head? You're way too skinny. You look like a living dead girl."

"Thanks a lot," I snapped. "And I actually thought you loved me. Fuck you." My temper flew quickly and it didn't take much to upset me. Cutler looked very upset at this point. I thought he might slap me, but I certainly wasn't going to take my words back. I was rather surprised when he suddenly leaned down and pressed a passionate kiss to my mouth. He prodded my lips open and slipped his tongue inside my mouth as his lips sealed against mine.

The kiss caught me completely off guard. I kind of forgot how I was suppose to be mad at Cutler. I kissed him back just as fiercely and brought my hands up to wrap around his neck. Our tongues met and rested against each other. Cutler gently used his to stroke mine before breaking off the kiss. He ran a hand over my chest and sighed.

"I still love you," he told me. "I'll love you to the end no matter what happens. I'm just trying to keep you from getting seriously ill. Can you really blame me for that?" He leaned down so that his lips were millimeters away from mine and whispered in my ear, "You can forgive me, can't you? Tell me you still love me."

"Yes," I said without hesitation. "Yes, I love you." Cutler gave me a smile and looked down my body until he noticed blood on my skirt. He frowned and looked back up at my face, "Did you hurt your leg too? You're bleeding." Oh right, I had cut my thigh, but I had forgotten about that with everything else going on. It had been the least of my concerns.

I nodded, "I cut it when I fell." Cutler frowned and pushed my skirt up to my waist. I shivered at the immediate exposure. Cutler started wiping my leg off and said a-matter-of-factly, "You should've showed this to me right away. You know these kinds of things can cause you to get infections, right?" He put some of the ointment onto my leg.

"Cutler, it's just a cut," I said, rolling my eyes. "It's not going to kill me." Cutler shot me a look that told me he didn't believe me. He tied a bandage around my thigh and protested, "You never know what it's going to do until you're dead. Are you going to blame me for wanting to keep you around?" Cutler finished tying the bandage and his hand accidentally strayed to the inside of my thigh.

"No, not really, but...god!" I whimpered as he touched the inside of my thigh. Cutler was putting the bandage away, looking distracted. Not realizing that he still had his hand on my thigh, he asked, "What? Are you okay?" I couldn't speak, but my body could. A little dribble ran down my leg and onto Cutler's hand.

He turned his attention to me and tilted his head, "Hm...do you like that?" I had already lifted my leg slightly to give him better access to me. Cutler smirked and drawled, "Mm, well, I take that as a yes." He pulled my trembling legs apart and stroked up and down the insides of my thighs. God, he was driving me insane.

"Cutler!" I cried out, wishing he would stop teasing me. Cutler was having way too much fun teasing me to stop though. He leaned down and licked around the edges of the strip of lace covering my pubic parts. I let out a low moan and flopped my head back against the couch and bucked my hips forward spontaneously.

Cutler grabbed the piece of lace with his teeth and ripped it down my thighs. I felt very exposed and grabbed the edges of the couch as my body convulsed. Cutler stroked his finger around my entrance and peered down at me. He raised an eyebrow at me, "How does that feel?" I couldn't answer, but I think my eyes told him the answer.

"Do you want more?" Cutler asked, raising an eyebrow. I vigorously nodded my head up and down. Cutler smirked and slipped his finger between my moist folds and found my sensitive place. He rubbed there until I felt like I was going to explode. Just when I found I was going to have an orgasm, he stopped. Damn him!

Cutler moved from kneeling next to me on the couch to sitting in between my legs. I was dribbling all over now and I gave him a sad look when he stopped. Cutler smirked at me and whispered, "Oh, don't worry, I'm not done with you yet." He leaned down and pushed his finger up inside me. I gasped as he entered me, my warm liquids coating his finger immediately.

Starting slowly, Cutler pushed his finger in and out of me. I reached down and tried to grab his hand or any part of him really. Cutler smiled and reached up to take my hand with his free one. With the other one, he slipped a second finger inside me and kept thrusting up into me. I grabbed his hand tightly and let my fingernails dig into his skin.

"Are you trying to scar me?" Cutler asked, loosing his grip on my hand as my nails bit into his flesh. I shook my head and yelped as he dared to press a third finger into me. God, he was ruthless. Was I going to get no mercy here? Cutler quickened his thrusting and then started slowing it, which again, drove me insane.

"Cutler..." I whined, "Why do you have to do it like that?" Cutler stopped what he was doing and pulled his fingers out of me. He gave me a mock innocent look and asked, "What? You don't like this?" Ugh, I was so going to kill him after this. I tightened my grip on his hand and whimpered, "You know what I mean..."

Cutler gave me an evil smile, "Perhaps I do..." He leaned down and spread my legs farther apart. Leaning forward, he pushed my folds apart again and slipped his tongue inside me. The new sensation of his soft, pink tongue dipping in and out of me was almost too much to bear. I could feel myself rising quickly. Cutler wasn't doing anything to slow the process down. He wriggled his tongue around inside me, brushing against my walls and pushing against my barriers.

"God..." I whispered as I felt like I was going to hit my peak. Once again, Cutler stopped. If I hadn't been shaking like I was being burned alive, I really would've killed him right then and there for teasing me like this. I pouted and gave him an annoyed look since I couldn't really talk. Cutler smirked at me again and roughly shoved three fingers back in me. He yanked them in and out and at the same time, leaned down to swirl his tongue around my special area. Oh god, I was going to die. When Cutler bit down gently on the sensitive bundle of nerves between my legs, I could bear it no longer.

"Oh my god!" I screamed as the tension with in my body tightened and then released. I panted as I recovered from my orgasm, enjoying the euphoric feeling until all that was left was exhaustion. Cutler licked around my private parts until he had cleaned me up. He leaned over me and put a hand under my chin, "I love you, you know that? I can't lose you."

I opened my mouth to say something when there was suddenly a knock at the door. Cutler looked confused and then looked at the clock, "Oh, fuck..." He yanked my skirt down and gently pulled me in a sitting position. He wiped the sweat from my forehead and kissed it gently before standing up to go answer the door.

"Wait, who is that?" I panted after him, wondering who the hell was visiting him this early in the morning. Cutler turned and looked back at me, "Mr. Mercer. You should leave as soon as you could. I don't like Ian around you." Cutler sat down at his desk and picked up a pen to pretend like he had been writing on one of the documents.

I took Cutler's advice and moved towards the door, planning to slip out as soon as Mr. Mercer came in. God, I hated him for no good reason. I know that sounds stupid, but what can I say? I just had a bad feeling about him. Usually, you can trust your gut feelings. At least, that was something that I always believed.

"Come in," Cutler said in his emotionless voice. The door creaked open and Ian Mercer stepped inside. Luckily, he didn't see me standing by the door. As Cutler waved him in with two fingers, I slipped out through the door. Just as I was about to shut it, Mr. Mercer abruptly whipped his head around and looked directly in my eyes with his dark, sadistic ones.

Caught off guard, I stood in the door hesitating. Ian's face split into a diabolically grin and he took a step towards me. From behind him, Cutler gave me an irritated look and waved his hand in a gesture for me to get out. I finally came to my senses and stepped backwards to get out of the door. As I started to shut it again, Mr. Mercer turned around.

I was relieved to get his gaze off me. Now, he stared at Cutler suspiciously and asked, "What are you doing?" Cutler's face remained expressionless and he stopped waving his arms as he said, "Oh, it was just a fly. You know how dreadful they are this time of year. Anyways, let's get down to business now, shall we? We don't have all day..."

I was tempted to listen in to their conversation, but I decided that was probably not a very good thing to do. It would only made Ian more suspicious of us. Instead, I kicked the ground and paced outside the office. I wasn't really sure what to do. I couldn't go visit James since he was off on the Dauntless tracking down Elizabeth and the Black Pearl. So what could I do?

My legs felt weak under me. Perhaps now was a good time to go home? A nap sounded quite good after the events from earlier. Deciding that was the best plan, I walked straight home, using every shortcut that I could think of. Normally, I would've ran. Today, there was no way I could run without falling. And if I fell, I wasn't sure I would be able to get up again.

As I reached the house, I grabbed the door handle and yanked it open. I stumbled inside and was going to run upstairs, but unfortunately, a voice called me from the parlor, "Jenna? Is that you? Please come in for a moment. We need to talk to you." That was definitely my father's voice. Shit. Why did he always need me when I didn't want to talk to him?

I used the last of my strength to slip into the parlor. Forcing a smile on my face, I panted, "What do you want?" Father looked me up and down and frowned. True, I probably was a mess, but that was the least of my worries. I could barely stay conscious at the moment. Father opened his mouth and added, "We found your future husband."

My heart, that had already been beating very quickly, went into overdrive. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead as I whispered, "W-who is it?" Looking directly into my eyes, my father said two words, "Ian Mercer." My heart started pounding faster and faster, like it was going to explode. My father continued speaking, "And about you slipping away in the mornings..."

I couldn't hear him anymore. The only thing I could hear was the pounding of my heart in my ears. It was struggling to return to normal pace, but just couldn't. No way was I marrying Ian Mercer. He would abuse me; I could tell that by the way he looked at me. Suddenly, my heart reached a point where it couldn't keep up anymore. Everything shut down and I slumped down the wall I had been leaning against as everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story