Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Broken

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna ends up in a doctor's office...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 2887 words

?Blocked
When I woke next, I was in a very unfamiliar place. Blinking, I noticed I was in a strange bed in a dark room. To my shock, there were beds all over the room and people were laying in them. I tried to sit up quickly that ended up causing a ripping pain in my chest. I clamped down hard on my lip to keep from screaming from the pain. Where was I and what had happened to me?

Confused, I leaned back against the wall and took a few deep breaths as I tried to figure out my surroundings. After a few minutes, I remembered the events of last night. I had come home from Cutler's office and my parents had told me their news: I was to marry Ian Mercer. After that, I had fainted dead away. All that made sense except for one thing. Why was I in this place?

I got a good look at the person next to me and saw his leg and arm were both bandaged. Ah, so I must be in a doctor's office. My parents must've decided they had had enough of my fainting spells and had sent me here to get better. Well, one thing was for certain. No way was I just going to sit here in a hospital with a bunch of dying people.

Looking out the window across from me, I could tell it was night. The sky was dark and stars were starting to shine in the distance. It must be a day since I had fainted. Glancing around carefully, I didn't see anyone around. Taking a deep breath, I slipped out of the bed I was resting in and took a few shaky steps. I crossed the room in a few steps and tried the door. Shit. It was locked.

I stood with my hand on my hip at the door, crying to decide what to do now. There had to be a key somewhere...but where? It could be anywhere in this goddamn place for all I knew. Suddenly, I felt like I was going to break down. Pain pounded in and out of my chest and I felt faint. I couldn't just pass out here though. No, I had to get out of here.

Using the last of my will to look around, I noticed a desk across from me. I hurried over to it and started throwing papers and other things off the desk as I searched for the keys. To be honest, I could care less that I was making such a mess. I just wanted out of here. Just when I started to give up hope, something shiny caught my eye. Yes! It was the keys!

Forgetting how weak I was, I started running towards the door. I tripped and stumbled, crashing to my knees. A few patients stirred in their sleep. Not taking time to see if they had noticed me or not, I started trying all the keys in the lock. After going through four keys, I found the right one and unlocked the door. I tossed the keys back on the desk and exited the doctor's office.

I started hobbling across the street with no thought of where I was going. All I knew was that I had to get away. I couldn't marry Mercer and I couldn't stay locked up in a hospital. My feet dragged along the ground as I started walking to an unknown destination. After about five minutes of walking, I couldn't keep walking. My heart was starting to pound in my ear again and I couldn't breathe.

Knowing better than to push myself, I dropped to my knees and sobbed helplessly on the ground. Having no strength left in my body, I stayed like that for a few minutes. My lips cracked and my throat felt parched. I hadn't drank anything for the last two days and crying only helped to rid myself of any fluid in my body.

Feeling as good as dead, I flopped limply to the ground and curled into a little ball there. I closed my eyes when I suddenly felt a hand run down my body. Figuring it was some rapist or beggar, I faked being dead and did nothing. Hands closed around my body and picked me up. Oh god, someone was taking me somewhere. This couldn't be good.

Still not daring to open my eyes, I felt myself being lifted and heard a door unlock. Unable to help it, I curled up even tighter in my little ball and let out a squeak of panic. The person holding me stopped at my noise and tried to push me out of my ball. I squished myself up closer and let out a whimper of fear. Someone's lips brushed against my forehead. Great, I was going to be raped. The only weird part was that I actually felt better with the kiss.

Abruptly, I was sat down on a cushy chair. I flopped into it and dared to open my eyes. Across the room, someone short with brown hair was busy filling a glass with water. Not believing my luck, I croaked, "Cutler? Is that you?" Cutler turned and nodded, "Yes, it's me. Now don't speak until you've had this. You're croaking like a frog."

I took the water gratefully and let it slip down my throat. I immediately felt better and could speak without whispering now. Nonetheless, I didn't really feel like talking, so I just held up my arms to Cutler. He looked like he had been getting ready for bed. He had a white button-up shirt on and those black pants he always wore. I liked him better this way without all the fancy coats, vests, hats, and wigs. He looked more...I don't know...natural?

Cutler started to reach for me and then paused. He raised an eyebrow at me, "Aren't you going to tell me what happened and how you ended up on the streets?" That actually wasn't really my intention at the moment, but if he needed to now, I figured I could tell him. Sighing, I whined, "Do you really need to know right this minute?"

"Yes," Cutler said, not giving me any option. Sighing, I spat out last night's story, "I passed out last night and I guess my parents got so fed up with me that they decided to dump me at the goddamn doctor's place. I couldn't stay there, so I escaped." I reached for him again, adding a little pout to my lips. Why couldn't he see how badly I needed to be held right now?

"Hm..." Cutler paced back and forth in front of me, "So tell me more. How did you get out of the doctor's office?" I didn't see how that was his concern or how that had to do with anything relative to what we were talking about, but I decided I might as well tell him. Sighing, I said, "I searched his desk and found his keys. What were you expecting? Me to break down the door?

I stretched my arms up to him more and gave him a sad look. Cutler frowned and kept pacing. Finally, he asked, "Why did you faint?" I was not in the mood to answer any more questions. If he wanted answers, they were going to have to be later. I looked up at him and whined, "Cutler...please hold me..."

Cutler, looking distracted, shot a glance over in his direction. Suddenly, I thought of something to say that would get his complete attention. Smirking, I looked up at him and said, "Oh, I fainted because my parents decided to set up a marriage for me. I'm to marry Ian Mercer at the end of the week." I said this all in a shaky voice. Saying it aloud made it seem so much more real.

"You...what?" Cutler asked, giving me all his attention now. His big blue eyes became the size of saucers and he cussed, "Damn it, not Ian..." Cutler leaned down and picked me up and held me in his arms. I sighed with contentment and wrapped my arms around his neck. Light tears fell from my eyes onto his shoulder as I thought about my unwanted marriage.

"I...I don't want to marry him..." I sobbed to Cutler, wrapping my legs around his waist. Cutler frowned and nodded. He looked like he was going to cry as well. It was strange to see him like that. Was there even more to Ian Mercer that Cutler knew that I didn't? I shuddered and decided not to think about that now. All that mattered was that I was with Cutler.

"I know," Cutler responded to my earlier complaint. He stroked my back and my hair, pressing kisses to the top of my head. Stroking one of the legs that was wrapped around his waist, Cutler murmured, "I'll try to get you out of this marriage. I swear I'll do everything in my power to get you out of it. I can't let you go to him..."

Uh oh, that wasn't sounded so good. Cutler was making it sound like Mercer was a murderer or something. But really, even if he was, he wouldn't dare murder a woman, would he? Frowning, I clutched Cutler to me and whispered, "Why? Is he that bad?" Cutler gave me no answer. That really wasn't a good sign. I pulled away to meet his eyes, "Cutler...?"

Cutler still gave me no answer. He dropped his lips to the hollow of my throat and kissed up it until he reached my mouth. Our lips met and we kissed passionately, rubbing and kneading each other's mouths. Cutler pushed his tongue into my mouth where mine instantly greeted his. I tightened my arms around him as we kissed, wanting more.

Cutler wanted more too. He stepped backwards to a different room. He knocked into a table that started wobbling precariously. Neither of us really gave a damn about it. Cutler backed into a new room without breaking off our long, intense kiss. I was getting so turned on that I started rubbing my body against him, pressing my breasts against his chest as my nipples hardened.

"Just a minute, darling..." Cutler murmured in my ear. I paused to take in the atmosphere of this new room. The walls were burgundy and there was a huge bed in the center of the room. Wooden cabinets and a dresser bordered the room. A portrait of Cutler stood at one end of the room and a mirror at the other. A few paintings lined the walls. It was a very intricate room, but all I could really care about at the moment was the fact that Cutler and I were alone in a room with a big, irresistable bed.

Cutler's hands flew over the strings to my dress. It dropped to my waist, leaving my chest naked. Cutler started rubbing my breasts as he brought me to the bed. I reached up and started undoing the buttons to his shirt. I pulled it off and ran my hands down his smooth skin, noticing just how perfect and creamy it looked in this lighting.

Cutler laid me down on the bed and yanked my dress down my legs and threw it in a pile on the floor. He knelt by the bed and pulled my shoes off, discarding them nearby my dress. Cutler pushed my thighs open slightly so he could sit between my legs. I split my legs far apart, giving him a complete view of my intimate parts.

"Cutler, I want you," I groaned. Putting a finger to his lips, Cutler whispered, "Patience, my dear, patience." He kneaded me through my lacy thong and straddled me. A moan ripped from my throat as he kneaded sensitive places. Cutler ripped the little lacy piece away and slithered up my body. I reached down to the spot between his legs and touched him there gentle.

Cutler moaned as I unbuckled his pants and stroked him gently. He brought his lips down to my nipple and planted kisses all around it before he rubbed his thumb over it, making it all perky. Cutler nipped at the little nubs on my chest before bringing his hands up to my collarbone. They traveled down my chest, over my breasts, and onto my waist.

"Please don't make me wait..." I begged him, feeling moistness all over. Cutler nodded to my request and roughly flipped me onto my stomach. I wasn't too sure about this new position. This was pushing it a bit with me. Frowning, I decided to voice my opinion. If Cutler truly cared, he wouldn't push my limits. Nervously, I panted, "What are we doing?"

Cutler put his head on my shoulder and murmured, "What do you think I'm doing? If you don't want this, just tell me." I hesitated at his words, not sure if I liked this or not. Lying on my stomach made me feel more exposed than usual, but at least this was Cutler. He wouldn't ever do anything to hurt me. I would be okay.

"Jenna?" Cutler asked, kissing my cheek. "I promise I'll be gentle." Nodding, I took a deep breath and said, "I trust you. Do what you want." Cutler reached forward and tilted my chin to the side quickly to press a quick kiss to my mouth. After that, he disappeared. It was weird not to be able to see what he was doing.

I peered over my should to see what Cutler was up to. He rested his hands on my hips and pulled my legs apart. It was a weird feeling to have your intimate parts exposed and have your face stuffed in a pillow, completely unable to have any idea of what was going on. A gentle pair of hands were placed on my lower back. I let out a tense sigh, waiting for him to do something else.

Cutler moved his hands to my ass and stroked me before moving his hands between my legs. He stuck a hand between my folds and started rubbing me while he pressed a kiss to my lower back. I trembled and started a series of whimpers as he started licking down my back and between my legs. The tip of his tongue on my tender spots was just too much.

"Cutler!" I screamed, "Just fuck me!" My heart rate was already going quite fast. It felt like everything inside me was going to explode if he didn't give himself to me soon. I felt Cutler rub my shoulders as he moved back up my body. He positioned himself over me and leaned down to my ear, "This might hurt a little. Tell me if you want me to stop."

I nodded, knowing that there was no way I was going to want Cutler to stop once he started. Without a sound, Cutler pressed into my little hole. The pressure made my jaw drop and I closed my eyes tightly as I gave a sharp intake of breath. Cutler stopped pushing in and paused, "Are you okay? Do you want me to keep going?"

Keeping my eyes clenched tightly closed, I nodded and waited for more. Cutler pushed a little farther into my hole and stopped again to make sure I was doing okay. I opened an eye and said through clenched teeth, "Don't stop..." Cutler obeyed my wishes and pushed all the way into me. It was so tight that it hurt slightly.

My fingers grabbed the fluffy pillow and dug into it as Cutler pulled all the way out of me and made his way back in. I whimpered as tears of pain and pleasure filled my eyes. Cutler pushed in and out of me a few more times. After that, it started to get easier. It wasn't quite as tight and painful and I could actually begin to start enjoying it.

Cutler started pounding in and out of me faster and faster. He moved his lips over my shoulders and nibbled lightly on my neck as he continued his assault on my body. I found myself raising my hips up to meet his thrusts and digging my fingernails into the pillow no longer became enough. Cutler kept going faster. I couldn't bear it. I leaned down and bit into the pillow as I gave a muffled scream.

My heart was hammering and felt like it was going to burst right out of my chest. It never occurred to me or Cutler that having rough sex might not be so good when I was in such a bad condition. Cutler gave a few more hard slams before he moaned and released into me. Warmness rushed into my body and I sighed in contentment.

Cutler rolled off of me and laid on his side, pulling me towards him to look into my eyes, "Did I hurt you?" Hurt me? God, Cutler could be crazy sometimes. I shook my head and blinked up sleepily at him, "No. I love you, Cutler. More than anyone." I crawled over to him and curled myself into a ball against his chest. In less than five seconds, I was asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story