Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Suspicion

by mybloodyvalentine 0 reviews

The doctor is suspicious of Jenna...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-07 - 2151 words

0Unrated

I woke up rather early the next morning with a feeling like I should be somewhere...but where? I blinked and felt a warm body pressed up against me. Opening my bleary eyes, I looked around and realized I was lying up against Cutler. He had an arm wrapped around me and somehow he had managed to throw a leg over me while we were sleeping. I couldn't help but smile.

I tapped him gently and whispered in his ear, "Cutler?" The only response I got was as little moan. Rolling my eyes, I shook his shoulder a bit roughly. When I still didn't get a response, I ran a hand down his chest, between his legs, and then squeezed gently. Cutler groaned and opened his eyes, "Mm, what is it?"

"I should probably go now," I informed him. "It wouldn't be too good if the doctor realized I've been out all night." Cutler sighed and nodded, "Yes, I suppose so." He leaned towards me and kissed down my throat. Pressing his head to my chest, he complained, "But I don't want you to go. I want you to stay with me here."

A little smile played around my lips as I looked down at Cutler. He was so cute when he was all drowsy like this. I wrapped my arms around him and yawned as I replied, "Yes, I know. I want to stay too. But what would my parents say? What would the doctor do? And what about Ian? God, I don't even want to think about him."

Cutler abruptly stiffened and his eyes narrowed. I wondered what he was thinking. I ran my hands through his hair and murmured, "What is it? Is something wrong?" There was a long pause and Cutler tightened his arms around my waist as he pushed his face between my breasts, "Yes, something's wrong. I can't let you go to Ian."

Again, I felt that strange foreboding feeling within me. I held Cutler tighter and asked, "Why?" There was no answer. I remembered earlier that Cutler had avoided this same question. There was obviously something wrong with Ian. What was it? Needing to know, I said rather earnestly, "There's something you're not telling me about Ian. I need to know about it."

There was still no answer. Instead, Cutler started kissing my breasts. It felt good and I was easily distracted, but I really needed an answer right now. Ignoring how my nipples were aching to be sucked, I swallowed and said, "Cutler! Stay focused. What did Ian do?" There was a long silence. Cutler opened his mouth and then closed it again.

"Darling, you should go back to the doctor's office before anyone finds out that you're missing," he told me a-matter-of-factly. I knew he was right, but I also wanted to know what the hell was wrong with Ian. I crossed my arms and pouted, "No. I'm not going back there until you tell me what the fuck Ian did." I crossed my arms and waited.

Cutler stared at the ceiling, debating whether to tell me or not. Finally, he sighed and said, "I'll make a deal with you. I'll tell you what Ian did if we can't get you out of this marriage by Friday. Meaning, I'll tell you everything I know about Ian then. Is that a deal? I find it quite unnecessary to tell you all about him if I can get you out of the marriage."

I paused. It wasn't really that bad of a deal, but I did want to know what was up with Ian right now. Sighing, I looked at the ground and nodded, "Fine." I slipped out of bed and realized just how weak I was. My knees wobbled under me like jelly, and for a moment, I thought I was going to fall. But as usual, Cutler was there to catch me.

"Come on, let's get you dressed," he whispered in my ear as he helped slip my dress over my head and then tied the strings to it in the back. I wished he would never stop. I loved the way his fingertips moved over my back. Unfortunately, like all good things, it had to come to an end. Sighing, I met Cutler's blue eyes, unable to make myself move to the door.

Cutler smirked and took my hand, leading me towards the door, "Oh, so now you decided that you wanted to stay, hm?" I made no comment. I was seriously starting to think that I wouldn't mind hiding out here all day and spending my nights with Cutler. He seemed to read my thoughts, because his next words were, "You know I can't hide you here."

I frowned. Well, there went that idea. Seeing my expression turn sad, Cutler tilted my chin up towards him and said softly, "It will be fine. You know it will be. Come see me again soon." He leaned down and kissed my mouth gently before opening the door. For some reason, I still was having a hard time getting myself to go through it.

"I have a bad feeling about this," I told Cutler, frowning slightly. It was true: there was this strange feeling going on in my gut. It was a feeling that told me that I wouldn't be seeing Cutler tomorrow or even the day after. I buried my head against his chest and breathed in his musky scent, "I have this feeling we won't be together for a while..."

"Feelings are not facts," Cutler contradicted, giving me a gentle shove towards the door. "However, if you keep this up and don't end up at the doctor's office before everyone wakes up, then yes, they'll probably keep a very close watch on you so you don't escape again." He gave me a meaningful look and pointed towards the door.

"Bye..." I said, stumbling out the door and onto the street. Before I turned to hobble off, I risked one more glance at him and looked at him with pleading eyes. Cutler looked at the ground, avoiding my gaze, "Now, don't do that. You make me feel like I hurt you somehow. You can come back tonight, I'm just kicking you out so you don't get into trouble."

Knowing he had a point, I nodded and started towards the doctor's office. It was starting to get bright outside and a few people were scurrying here and there. Luckily, none of them paid much attention to me. As I walked along, I passed the graveyard. I stopped for a minute and looked at it. Graveyards always gave me shivers, but what caught my eye, was a bouquet of roses lying on top of one.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I found myself walking over to the grave with the roses. The name engraved on it was "Adrianna Williams". I remembered Adrianna. She was a pretty girl about my age. She had been about to get married. I forgot who she was marrying though. Strangely enough, two weeks after her wedding, she died out of the blue. Nobody knew why.

Sending a sad look towards Adrianna's grave, I moved along, knowing that I couldn't be late. When I finally reached the doctor's office, I slipped through the door quietly and went to sit in the bed I had been lying in yesterday. A few of the patients moaned, but as far as I could tell, none of them opened their eyes to look at me. That was a good sign.

I arranged myself in bed and attempted to put a sleepy expression on my face. A few minutes later, the door to the doctor's office clicked open and the doctor stepped inside. He was a man who looked like he was about fifty or so. He had gray hair, big glasses, and wrinkly skin. I wasn't sure what he was going to do to me, but I didn't like him. He made me nervous.

I closed my eyes and peered at him from the corner of one of them. The doctor went over to his desk and clucked his tongue when he saw the mess on his desk. Surprisingly enough, he didn't yell or look suspicious. Instead, he put everything back where it should be and looked over at all the patients lying on the beds arranged in neat, even rows.

To my horror, he came right over to me. I snapped my eyes shut all the way and pretending to be sleeping. The doctor put his hand on my forehead and made a little sound of disapproval. Without any further ado, he shook my shoulder and said rather loudly, "Wake up, little girl. It's time for you to get examined." He shook me harder.

Grumbling at the rough treatment, I popped my eyes open and murmured, "I'm fine, I don't have to be examined." I knew that was a lie, but I didn't want some old man examining my body. Didn't that just seem a little creepy? Unfortunately, the doctor wasn't going to agree with me. He wiped the sweat off my forehead and gave me a don't-lie-to-me look.

"Your forehead is covered with sweat and you have a fever," the doctor stated. "Of course I have to examine you. Now take your dress off." He blinked and waited for me to do as he commanded. Take my dress off? I didn't think so! I shook my head vigorously and gave him a dirty look, "No. I'm letting you look at me naked. Not in a room full of people."

Rolling his eyes, the doctor said, "All these people are sleeping or sick. They're not looking at you for sex appeal. If you don't do it, I'll do it for you." From the look in his eyes, I didn't doubt he would. Deciding to save myself the embarrassment of being stripped by someone else, I sighed and slipped my dress off over my head, looking at my lap.

Even though I wasn't looking at him, I could feel the doctor's eyes on my breasts and on the little spot between my legs. Annoyed, I cleared my throat and asked irritably, "Are you going to examine me or just stare at me?" The doctor jerked out of his hypnosis and started doing all the normal procedures. He felt my pulse, touched me all over, and looked into my eyes, ears, and mouth.

He didn't touch my breasts, which was something I was thankful for, but when he reached my legs, he started to pull one apart. I snapped them back together and glared up at him, "What are you doing? That's completely unnecessary." The doctor smirked at me, making him look even more creepy, as he said, "It's part of the examination process."

"What?" I asked in shock. "That is so not part of the process. You're making it up!" I didn't realize I was yelling until some of the patients jerked upright and shot me annoyed glances and then turned to stare at me when they realized I was naked. Glaring at the doctor, I snapped, "What in the world would you find out by looking...there?"

The doctor smiled good-naturedly and said, "Lots of things. Like if you have a sexually transmitted disease or something of the like." He tried to pull my legs apart again and I frowned suddenly. Sexually transmitted diseases? What were those like? I turned back to the doctor, "Um...how do I know if I have said disease?"

"By letting me examine you," the doctor said. He pulled my legs apart. I closed my eyes again, hoping nobody else was ogling me. The doctor let out a, "Hm..." He touched the inside of my thigh and then brushed his hand against my slit. I let out a cry and popped my eyes open angrily, "Hey, what was that for? Don't mess with me."

The doctor was examining something on his hand. He gave me a funny look and said, "You've been having regular sex, haven't you? You don't have any diseases, but my, I'm shocked. Are you married?" Oh god, there was that word again: marriage. I hated it. Marriage made you sell your life and your body away to someone you might not give a damn about. In my case, it was someone I hated. Why couldn't I marry Cutler, a man who truly loved me and knew how to take care of me?

"Um, no, I'm not married," I said, keeping my eyes shut. Shit, I was really digging myself into a hole, wasn't I? If the doctor told my parents that I had been having sex, I would be in so much trouble. I didn't think I could bear any more trouble. Sweat started to form on my forehead as the doctor said, "I could tell our parents about this, you know..."
Sign up to rate and review this story