Categories > Books > Harry Potter > emerald and silver

white light

by xxooxx 0 reviews

harry, ron and Hermoine are off to defend the wizarding world form voldermort but this time draco's tagged along! and things arent always what they seam!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Draco,Harry,Hermione,Ron - Published: 2011-02-26 - Updated: 2011-03-25 - 419 words

-1Illiterate
"Do you even know where your going potter"? Molfoy said sharply "no Malfoy, I dont, im using a little thing called instinct" "where the hell is 'your' instinct going to lead us?" "Malfoy, as i've already told you, i dont know ,but when we get there you can ask Voldermort, okay"! Molfoy mutterd something illegable "no-one asked you to come, so could you just stop complaining..........an anyway your not exactly the heroic type..." "more like the run away and hide type"! Ron muttered.Hermoine stiffled a laugh, "shut up Weasly , like you've got room to talk , your families not exactly ever been rewarded for bravory, come to think of it they've never been rewarded for anything"! "i could punch you so fu......" "shut up, i think i hear something"! Harry whispered. A white light shone at the end of the tunnel ,the pipe they were standing in began to shake , and cracks began to form , the light seamed to get loulder some how. it surgered towards them. "GET BACK AGAINST THE WALL"! Harry yelled. It rushed passed them ,blindingly.
Harry opens his eyes ,only to see a silver pair stairing back into his -Mafoy's, he realises-they stand, breathing heavily for a moment ,not braking eye contact . Harry see's emotions in Malfoy's eyes that he thought no one person could stand at one time -fear, anger, panic, hurt, pain, loss and...longing?. Malfoy blinks , he doesnt like the way Harry's looking at him- in awe almost, he leans his head in ,against Harry's shoulder and mumbles "thank you". Hyminonie clears her throwt "eh hem"! Malfoy stumbles ,backing away , Harry takes a few seconds to gather his thoughts ,before turning and walking off . Ron and Hermoine look at each other, then both pairs of eyes wonder over to Malfoy, Molfoy shurgged and walks off after Harry.

*

"Voldermort"! Harry shouts "i was wondering when you'd get here harry potter ,the dark lord said casually ,his back to Harry ......and dont let me forget your friends ,the know-it-all and 'another' Weasly - what a marvoulus choice"! he grinned "but it seams this time you have brought another for me to kill" Draco quivered . Voldermort turned swiftly and looked at Malfoy. "Draco...malfoy, lucifers only begotten son , the malfoys have always been loyal to me ,why do strive to be different"? Malfoy gave no reply. Voldermort stared into Draco's eyes and Draco suddenly began to shake . The dark lord had entered his mind and Harry knew all to well what that felt like.
Sign up to rate and review this story