Categories > Books > Harry Potter > emerald and silver

the secrets that live in the corners of my mind

by xxooxx 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-05 - 791 words

-1TrainWreck
Molfoy blinked, unable to see through the thick layer fog that had suddenly surrounded him, he heard a harsh cackel -Voldemort- he breathed in with the hope of summoning at least an ounce of corage. "where have you taken me Voldermort, and what have you done with my....the others"! "you dont know?, ...(anouther laugh)..well you should ,we're in 'your' mind"! "what"?! Malfoy had been told by his father that Voldermort could enter someones mind and twist thier darkest secrets to use against them and anyone else who happened to be involved. "you know its been so long since ive hurt you Draco ,so long since ive crippled you to the point, your screaming and begging for your very exsitance, you know we could watch those times right now ,there all here in 'your' memory" as much as Draco knew he had pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind he also knew they were still there. haunting him. once he had been 'weak', 'happy' and 'kind' or so thats what his farther had told Voldemort , asking him to teach him a 'lesson'.....but one wasnt enough. He had spent days ,weeks, maybe even months with the dark lord bringinng him to what he thought was the piont of no return, but each agonising time he was summonded back and asked to do and watch things he couldnt even bring himself to think about : killing people, watching them suffer and beg for their lives. Until finally Voldermort thought he was 'the perfect son, a great adition to his army' but all Malfoy had done was pushed all the evil and hatrerd that had built up for the dark lord and his farther to the surface -masking his own personality beneath it. "im not scared of you Voldermort, so do whatever you want with me, because he'll stop you"! Voldermort was shocked at Draco's sudden spur of bravery "Harry potter?, you think he can stop me, you are one of few people that have seen my army Draco, and you know i can never be defeated"! "your scared of him because you know hes going to kill you, and that im going to watch"! Voldermort smiled. "A lot of admoration you have for your 'nemiesis' " his grin grew wider "shall we see what you really think of him"?! Draco tensed as Voldermort disapeared from veiw .



"shit"! Harry said "we've got to help him" "whats wrong with them"? Hermione said "Voldermorts in Malfoy's mind" "whats the worst that could happen ,i mean shouldnt we just kill Voldermort now while hes busy messing with Malfoy's head"? Ron questioned "NO!" Harry said "if we kill Voldermort now only his body we'll die and his thoughts and all his power will be left in Malfoy" "so then we kill Malfoy"! "Ron thats not going to happen, we've got to try and get Malfoy's attention and as soon as he wakes up....we kill Voldermort" "just like that"? Hermoine asked "he'll be weaker, having just used a lot of his strenghth to over power Malfoys mind." Hermoine nodded "that cant of been a lot then"! Ron muttered "what if it doesnt work" "well have got a better idea Ron"? " i already told you kill Volder... kill 'him' and then kill Malfoy"! harry glared at him "come on" Hermoine said.
Malfoy was on his knees ,still shakeing . Harry manovered him so that he was lying down . He took out his wand and mumbled a charm ,the end of it lit up with a flame much like a match ,he held it close to malfoys cheek "what are you doing" ?! Hermoine screamed. harry ignored her and waited ,hoping draco would react soon .
Voldermort soon returned holding a thick leather bound book, he scanned through the contents page "memories-good, memories-bad, wishes, hopes, hmmm thoughts and feelings!" the corners of voldermorts mouth turned up slighlty "dont go there voldermort"! malfoy shouted trying to keep his voice steady. "i know your scared young malfoy, i can feel it"! "dad, mum, voler..me, ahh harry potter" "i dont care what you find out , you wont live long enough to use it against me"! voldermort's locked eyes with malfoy's and he smiled "lets see, jelousy, admoration, longing, love, lust....passion" Draco's eyes went wide, then he hung his head down- ashamed of his own thoughts. "oh and it seams that potter has no idea, perhaps we'll have to see what he thinks about your sick little obsession" Draco thought about pleading , but he knew it'd be pointless. he suddenly felt a burning sensation on his cheek ,the pain grew. All his attention on the pain ,the dark lord quickly lost his hold, and malfoy snapped back into a word of dawning reality.
Sign up to rate and review this story