Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's so wrong, yet so right.

Chapter 2.

by PatrickIsTheSex 3 reviews

Slight Frerard in here. (: hope you like it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 381 words

2Exciting
hey guys, next part it up. The next one won't be up till Wednesday cause I'm gonna write it in French...the lesson, not the language.

Gerard POV
I walked out of my classroom and sighed only 4 more days untill I don't have to come in for 2. Yay. I walked round the corner and stopped still. I saw a small body curled up in a ball on the floor crying. "Frank?" I said crouching down next to the body. "Mr.Way! Um, I was just-" I cut him off. "Who did this to you?" i asked him placing my hand on his cheeck gently where there was a bruise. "Um, I'm not sure" he said startinng to cry. "Aw, come here sweetie" I said gently pulling him into my lap and wrapping my arms around him. He buried his face in my neck and wrapped his arms around my neck. He was so warm and smelt like coffee. Yum. I gently rubbed his back and flattened his hair with my hand. "You walking home?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "Where do you live" He told me and I was shocked he lived in the house exactly opposite mine and mikeys. "want a lift home, you live opposite me and mikey" I told him. "Oh, sure if you don't mind" he said smiling up at me. "of course not." I said standing up. I gently wrapped my arm around him. He giggled and snuggled up to my side.
Franks POV
What was going on? First I was hugging him and now I'm walking along next to him and he has his arm wrapped around my waist. It feels really nice if I'm honest but I bet I look horible, my hair has a tendency to start sticking up by the end of the day. Ah well.
Mikey POV
Where the fuck was Gerard? He wasnt normally this late. I sighed and sat on the floor next to the car. Woah! What the hell?!?!? Why was frank with gerard. And cuddled up to his side! That is so weird and wronng I'm gonna have to talk to him tonight.

AN: heh, snuggled oh, and I'm sorry it's so short. I'm sort if busy. Sorry! Next chapter will be longer, I promise
Sign up to rate and review this story